• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney Academy

Irony

#yolo
tumblr_n1sopbat4p1trmkp7o1_500.gif

Hello <3

There have been many Disney School role plays over the years, but nearly all of them include transforming the character into a realistic and - though I hate to say it - dull version of their former selves. My goal here is to create a Disney school role play that doesn’t suck the magic from the characters and their worlds. After all, magic is what Disney is all about.

The outline here is basic, as the idea is a new one. Once some interest is gathered, it will be fleshed out. For now, though, here is some general knowledge:
~ This is to be a mix up of the Disney School trope and the Magic School trope.
~ Each character must be a translation of a character from a Disney movie. The movie cannot be from one of Disney’s many branches (Marvel, Star Wars etc).
~ Collaborations with Pixar are allowed.
~ They must also stay true to that character. The only major changes should be the setting of their backstory, their species and their ages.
~ Each character must have at least one power or ability that would grant them access to the school. The more fantastical and magical, the better.
~ If two characters have a relationship in their movie, it should translate to this universe. If not, they shouldn’t know each other. A thread will be set up to further discuss this.
~ It takes place in the early 2000s.
~ The setting is at Disney: Academy for the Bright. It was opened recently, this being the first year of its existence. It’s purpose is to cater for children with abilities etc (we should all be acquainted with this trope, right?)
~ The academy caters for Middle Schoolers and High Schoolers (ages 11-18).
~ It’s lighthearted, it’s fun, but it has set plots, and strict time management to make sure the role play doesn’t fizzle and die.
~ There are 7 seperate plots, actually. One for each year. In the end, they will combine to a greater goal but until then interactions between seperat year groups will be minimal.
~ I will reveal a basic, spoiler-free outline of each plot once interest is gathered. Keep it in mind when creating your character.
~ Character max of 7, min of 1. Only one character per universe and grade.
~ Most minimum of one, fleshy paragraph. More for an intro post. Good gramma and spelling are necessary, and you will be removed if you fail to show this to a certain level.
~ This will be a relatively small group. I only really want 4-5 characters per year. So assuming each player has seven characters, there will only be 4 other players.
~ This is definitely not first in best dressed.
~ Reservations are allowed. However, a reserved character only means I will wait until your version of said character is complete before accepting another version. If I like the other’s better, they will be accepted instead. In conclusion, feel free to post a character if someone has already reserved them but be aware there is a chance you will not be accepted, or will at least have to wait a while before you are.

And that’s it! Post reservations, questions and votes of interest below!!

Characters that have been accepted already, and are unavailable.
~ Stitch | Lilo & Stitch
~ Mulan | Mulan
~ Flower | Bambi
~ Magic Carpet | Aladdin
~ Eeyore | Winnie the Pooh
~ Tinkerbell | Peter Pan
~ Lady | Lady & The Tramp

A reserved character doesn’t mean that it’s unavailble (information on reservations can be found in the last paragraph of general knowledge).
~ Cinderella | Cinderella
~ Snow White | Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
~ Aladdin | Aladdin
~ Tiger Lily | Peter Pan
~ Alice | Alice in Wonderland
~ Meg | Hercules

The positions to be filled.
Year 1-
~ Stitch ( Irony Irony )
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available

Year 2-
~ Flower ( Irony Irony )
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available

Year 3-
~ Tinkerbell ( Irony Irony )
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available

Year 4-
~ Magic Carpet ( Irony Irony )
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available

Year 5-
~ Mulan ( Irony Irony )
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available

Year 6-
~ Eeyore ( Irony Irony )
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available

Year 7-
~ Lady ( Irony Irony )
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available
~ Available

<3

Last edited:
Great to hear people are interested! I’ll start working on the Character Sheets and explanations of plots now.

Also, if you have expressed interest in a character I have put it down as reserved. If I am mistaken, please correct me <3

Question though: What do you mean by Year? As in school year? I don't want to misunderstand.

I'm dumb, sorry >.<

Ah, that’s not your fault. Where I come from school years are referred as ‘years’ instead of ‘grades’ :)

Great to hear people are interested! I’ll start working on the Character Sheets and explanations of plots now.

Also, if you have expressed interest in a character I have put it down as reserved. If I am mistaken, please correct me <3

Ah, that’s not your fault. Where I come from school years are referred as ‘years’ instead of ‘grades’ :)
Yay! I'm so excited for this!

color me intriguedddd ahah.

Have you ever thought of adding teacher positions or?.. if not, I’d really like to reserve Meg from Hercules. I’m probably going to do a male character too, I just don’t know who lol.

(edit: didn’t realize that this already had the cs and everything set up whoopsies)

color me intriguedddd ahah.

Have you ever thought of adding teacher positions or?.. if not, I’d really like to reserve Meg from Hercules. I’m probably going to do a male character too, I just don’t know who lol.

(edit: didn’t realize that this already had the cs and everything set up whoopsies)
Consider her reserved, and any other characters you may be interested in. I’m looking forward to seeing your character sheet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back