• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disney Academy (CLOSED)

Woo! Okay. I'll make my cs tonight when I get back. What characters are you planning to make?

Random thought: What do you think of having the prince and princesses be like descendants of disney main characters? Like Snow White or Belle?

Princess Tiana-esque, Rapunzel-esque, Aladdin-esque, and a son of Ursula

Yeah, the descendants thing works.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay cool. Lol I just don't want to make similar types of princess/Prince. Anyways I should have them all done by tomorrow night or Sunday at the latest. :)

@Ordinary I finally found this thread. I lost it with all the notifications. Are you still up for this rp? I understand if you lost interest. I'm so sorry. ( :( )

FirePolaris said:
@Ordinary I finally found this thread. I lost it with all the notifications. Are you still up for this rp? I understand if you lost interest. I'm so sorry. ( :( )
No worries I ended up losing it too. In the SC RP I just kept thinking, I know I have another RP going on with this person, but I couldn't think of it.

Yeah lol! I was trying to dig through it but man there was a lot one x one. But I'm totally down doing this if you're up for it. I finally finished my finals so things are slowly settling down.

Most definitely! I'm still down for this. I'll try to get my characters up before the weekend is over so that we can start this soon.

Okay awesome, lol finally the characters are done! So do you want the characters to have some sort of relationship or how would you like this to work?

I don't mind them having a minor relationship, but I like the idea of the group being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Kind of like each time something happens they see or hear it first hand, and they realize the academy is lying about its seriousness. Maybe there's a screw up on their schedule and they all get sent to an abandoned classroom. I don't care what time they have it or what "class" it is.

Alright sounds good. So I think I'm missing something about the plot because I'm a bit lost. Can you refresh my memory really fast?

Yeah sure. No problem. Basically they all go to the academy when all of a sudden a few villains start taking the school hostage for whatever reason. Our group has to try to fight it through or try to stop it.

Oh that's right. So our "villain" descendants aren't really the one who are taking over the school? Or are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back