• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom *~*Blue Exorcist: Gehenna's Vengeance*~*

Wolfrose

~Be true to yourself.~
Here, we will discuss plot information, ask about character relationships and other questions in general, inform anyone who has not seen the anime or all of the anime anything they may have confusion on, chat about our daily lives, et cetera. This is basically just our little chat and chill place. Also, I would prefer that any OOC comments be put here instead of in the main, I know people have the tendency to say OOC things in the IC tab, which is fine. But please try to put any of that stuff here. Thanks. (^.^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Nyx. Not yet since I have to make the joining form and other stuff but who do you want to play? Or who will you be adding?

Last edited by a moderator:
@FireMaiden the desk? Apparently not xD But the rp always is, of course! At east until all the Canons are taken :) Six already are, but there are still plenty above :D OCs are welcome always as well :) Just follow the rules and you're sure to be accepted

@FireMaiden as long as he/she isn't blood related, that could happen :) For instance, say he's/she's their cousin through Fujimoto (their unblood father). Then I would like that :)

Go ahead and post your character(s) but I'll have to add/approve of them tomorrow. I have to head to bed unfortunately :/

Hey guys after a few replies Im headed to bed. I wont be on much tomorrow after school due to tutorials and a college camous tour I have scheduled. //

I'm here, sorry for my poof. I have a lot of Senior stuff coming up, my Senior Tea Party is Monday and my Choir Banquet is Friday. Then Saturday is prom. I had to figure out which dresses and shoes and such to wear and then talk with my date (who came over) about what we're doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back