• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

suffering extreme case of lazy fuck writer's block. not a lot for Liane to do at a cafeteria besides chug a whole ass bottle of vitamins instead of a meal lmao

suffering extreme case of lazy fuck writer's block. not a lot for Liane to do at a cafeteria besides chug a whole ass bottle of vitamins instead of a meal lmao
Don't forget your essential micronutrients like zinc, iron, or potassium et cetera. Although most vitamin products come with those, anyway.

Consumption of am entire bottle of vitamins does not provide the necessary nutritional values required for daily function, please intake alongside with your vitamins at least 5 pounds of meat of any kind, preferably human for it is considerably cheaper than any other types of meat.

Steve Jobs Steve Jobs - I also caught Odessa's name change earlier because I swear it was Faulkner before it got changed to Atreides. Good last name, though. Is she gonna get Muad'dib as a title too?

Well that depends on if she ever lands on Arrakis 😉

I honestly thought about giving her a mentat type technique but it thematically wouldn't work with the other Aureum abilities I wanted to incorporate with Odessa.

Well that depends on if she ever lands on Arrakis 😉

I honestly thought about giving her a mentat type technique but it thematically wouldn't work with the other Aureum abilities I wanted to incorporate with Odessa.
Mentats?!??!?! I LOVE MENTATS!!!! GIVE ME TEN TUBES OF EM AND FILL THEM IN MY JAR CONTAINING MY BRAIN HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA

That's true, though I'd feel bad adding another interaction. I also can't picture Renee wanting to overwhelm her considering she knows her lineage and could tell this is something very different for her
Maybe troll Liane a bit, Lost is suffering from writer's block at the moment since Liane has nothing to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back