• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

Hahaha, Rel-Taren wanted Pursuance to NPC-aid her and everything. Alas.
When you need your battle buddy's help, but they're emotionally unavailable.

Med-Roleplay gonna be like "awwwww little baby's first bullet wound? Take some cocaine and keep going."
Leg blown off? Motrin and water, then back to the front. Her will be done! Oorah!

Oh, Lost made a post, lol, it didn't show till now, that makes my job a lot easier. Man, I hate how if you got the window left up, it will pick and choose what posts it shows. Like hunters? Shows, Lost's did not. Just gonna keep the page closed when I'm done.

LostHaven LostHaven Making a post for you now, thanks to that mess I thought you were gone, my bad.

Last edited:
I posted at last. My apologies for my absence, University has taken the bulk of my time, additionally, I wanted to properly give the time necessary for this RP in particular.

Oh, Lost made a post, lol, it didn't show till now, that makes my job a lot easier. Man, I hate how if you got the window left up, it will pick and choose what posts it shows. Like hunters? Shows, Lost's did not. Just gonna keep the page closed when I'm done.

LostHaven LostHaven Making a post for you now, thanks to that mess I thought you were gone, my bad.
i havent gotten a notification in months

Life's taken me away again with some things, but I believe I'll put something out tomorrow unless the round's close to wrapping up, then I'll just hold back for the time being.

Good news, some of y'all are about to be promoted to Squadron Leaders! :D

Cool, can't wait to celebrate with everyone
4k1sg2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back