• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

LostHaven LostHaven Right, how did Liane know of the Xihu'teins anyhow? Seeing that they aren't officially recognized as citizens of the Farbanian Empire, and that they weren't even recognized as 'existing' prior to the Halation War.

LostHaven LostHaven Right, how did Liane know of the Xihu'teins anyhow? Seeing that they aren't officially recognized as citizens of the Farbanian Empire, and that they weren't even recognized as 'existing' prior to the Halation War.
uh shit how long ago was the Halation war? Depending on timeframe, her father may have known even if Farbanians didnt recognize them as an intelligent species.

Or I can just edit it when I get off work.

uh shit how long ago was the Halation war? Depending on timeframe, her father may have known even if Farbanians didnt recognize them as an intelligent species.

Or I can just edit it when I get off work.
15 years ago iirc, I'll double check though

whend the actual war start
Following the Pelican Incident in 4030, the United Kingdoms of Sorento declared war on the Farbanian Empire. As one of the bloodiest conflict of the galaxy since the Vysta War, the Halation War kicked off with the invasion of several key Farbanian planets by the combined armed forces of the United Kingdoms of Sorento.
Tl;dr 15 years ago aka 4030

Last edited:
meaning Liane is in reality 14 at most. LOL.

cancel the empire for using child soldiers smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back