• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π•―π–Žπ–—π–Œπ–Š 𝖔𝖋 π•―π–—π–†π–Œπ–”π–“π–˜ | An Original Fire Emblem RP

It's easier for me to communicate with people through there, so yeah.

Hiii this sounds fun! I've been on a fire emblem brainrot for a while so I'm interested in applying! πŸŽ‰

Whenever it's open that is lolol

I just wanted to drop this here so you guys can start making ideas for characters. Just know that this list may change in the time between now and the OOC going up.

M = mounted class (horse)
F = flying class

Myrmidon (Sword) > Swordmaster (Sword) / Assassin (Sword/Bow)

Soldier (Lance) > Halberdier (Lance)

Fighter (Axe) > Warrior (Axe/Bow) / Berserker (Axe) or (optionally) Hero (Sword/Axe)

Archer (Bow) > Sniper (Bow) / Ranger (M - Bow/Sword)

Cavalier (M - varies; one weapon choice) > Paladin (M - varies; one extra weapon addition) / Great Knight (M - Sword/Lance/Axe)

Armor Knight (varies; one weapon option) > General (varies; one extra weapon addition) / Great Knight (M - Sword/Lance/Axe)

Mercenary (Sword) > Hero (Sword/Axe) / Ranger(Bow/Sword)

Thief (Knife+Dagger) > Assassin (Knife+Dagger/Bow) / Trickster (Knife+Dagger/Sword/Staff)

Mage (varies; one element choice except Light and Dark) > Sage (can use all elements except Light and Dark, but specializes in one/Staff) / Mage Knight (M - can use all elements except Light and Dark/Staff)

Dark Mage (Dark Magic) > Sorceror (Dark Magic/Staff) / Dark Knight (M - Sword/Dark Magic)

Monk (Light Magic) > War Monk (Light Magic/Staff) / Bishop (Light Magic/Staff)

Priest (Staff) > Bishop (Light Magic/Staff)

Troubadour (M - Staff) > Valkyrie (M - Sword/Staff) / Mage Knight (M - can use all elements except Light and Dark/Staff)

Pegasus Knight (F - Lance) > Falcon Knight (F - Lance/Sword) / Dark Flier (F - Lance/Dark Magic)

Dracoknight (F - Axe) > Dragonmaster (F - Axe/Lance)

That Dracoknight looking mighty interesting since I haven't ever made a mounted character before.

Though question, are wyverns considered close relatives of dragons here and therefore feared / ostracized or are they just normal animals who breathe fire that can be tamed?

That Dracoknight looking mighty interesting since I haven't ever made a mounted character before.

Though question, are wyverns considered close relatives of dragons here and therefore feared / ostracized or are they just normal animals who breathe fire that can be tamed?
Wyverns are considered close relatives of dragons and are rather ostracized/feared, but there's still many many dracoknights in Zefir. They also don't breathe fire. ^^

Are laguz not a playable class then? Just wondering so I can start thinking of character ideas. ^^

Wyverns are considered close relatives of dragons and are rather ostracized/feared, but there's still many many dracoknights in Zefir. They also don't breathe fire. ^^

Roger, roger! I was kind of thinking somewhere along the lines of a family who had been dracoknights for generations and they also breed their wyverns or pass them down. That sort of thing. Would that align with the current lore you have?

People will be invited to the discord once they are accepted. Also, a reminder that this isn't a first come first serve roleplay. Not everyone's going to be accepted.

Hello! I am very interested (the lore content you've come up with is incredible, I'm super impressed!) but I have a couple of questions. 1) I know you said this isn't a first come first serve situation but am I allowed to still apply? I just noticed there were a lot of people applying so I didn't know if you would prefer to hold off from any more people applying for the time being 2) Are we allowed to make more than one character? Kinda have an idea that involves two characters. No hard feelings if you're no longer accepting or not allowing more than one character per person.

Marlowe Marlowe

Last edited:
Hello! I am very interested (the lore content you've come up with is incredible, I'm super impressed!) but I have a couple of questions. 1) I know you said this isn't a first come first serve situation but am I allowed to still apply? I just noticed there were a lot of people applying so I didn't know if you would prefer to hold off from any more people applying for the time being 2) Are we allowed to make more than one character? Kinda have an idea that involves two characters. No hard feelings if you're no longer accepting or not allowing more than one character per person.

Marlowe Marlowe

Thank you for the compliment!! You're allowed to apply! Just note that a lot of people are applying so competion is a bit stiff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back