• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dimension Central

Derek was still passed out but all he gave out was a loud snore.

"That's why... Yeah.. Alex.. Let's do it tomorrow. .." She was tired as well. She didn't really mind but sleep sounded good to her. "Yeah.. I'll go to sleep..." She got,out and turned into her fox form. "Is there anywhere to sleep? A bed would be nice, if they have the holodecks they would probably have a bed.." Mika said and she licked her paw.

"We have dorm rooms. Not much else." Says Zack as he jumps out of the spa. "just following ls me. You fur may fur as you walk out, if you're still wet."

Mika nodded and shook her fur until she was dry. She then followed him to the dorm. She whimpered silently as she was reminded of her family. She would always huddle up with her sisters and brothers for a nice fluffy sleep. Now she was alone. Mika tried to think of something else.

Zack wouldn't notice her unease. He just finds his bed, marked by a plaque, and sat on it. On the bunk above him lay something hidden under the covers. This would be an NPC character. No one special. "take your pick." He says to mika. "any bed without a name."

Mika nodded and jumped on a bed that was on the right side of Zack. then wrapping all her tails around herself. She can't go to sleep. She missed all the little fox heads and tails around her, giving her high pitched barks. Mika sighed and hoped she would fall asleep soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mickel would know that sigh. He had heard it many times. He rolls over to face mika. "home sick?"

Mika nodded. "I never went anywhere without my family...." Mika sat up and jumped gracefully to his bed, sitting on the edge of it. She sat back down and looked at him.

Zack would just about fall off the other side of the bed. He hadn't expected that. He stays up by proping himself up with a wing. Que awkward moment. "erm... well, I can't really help. As I said earlier, I had no family to miss. What I can do is promise to try my best to get you back to that family."

She wasn't that big, but probably the impact almost made him fall off the bed. She wasn't that big.. She laid right next to him, her tails wrapping around herself again. "Thanks.. And do you mind if I stay right here? I don't like being alone." She muttered and she used one of her tails to haul him fully back on the bed,

"uh... sure. And thanks. My wing was starting to hurt..." being the marshmallow he is, he lay a wing over mika and gives her a warm smile.

Mika smiled and nuzzles his chest. "Sorry if this seems awkward.." She pulled away a little. "..do you feel lonely without anyone? Probably... " she said, barley loud enough.

Zack would have better hearing, so he would hear it fine. "what do you mean? There are tons of others here. There's Alex, those kids you dragged me past in the hall... they're a riot, those two..." it's about now he thinks that wasn't quite what she meant.

"No.. Like.. At your home dimension. You said you had no family." She looked up at him then back down. "Because you were a test tube child, but don't you want a family so badly?" She asked him again not trying to make him sad. "I'm sorry if you don't wanna get on this topic.."

"It's fine. I don't want a family because I... actually, no. Not fine. Can we please change the topic?" There would be the barest hint of sadness in his voice.

Mika whimpered. "I'm sorry if I caused you to be sad." Mika looks up at him and then back down. "If you want to go to sleep you can... I'll leave your bed if you would like that.." Mika said.

Zack takes a deep breath. "Mika. You're fine there, if you want to stay. That's just... a sore subject."

Mika nodded and closed her eyes. "Sorry once again. " she wrapped her tails around her self and tried to fall asleep.

Zack would roll over and sigh. His wing still covers mika. He would fidget for a while, probably keeping mika awake. He would eventually sit up, glancing back to see if he had kept her awake.

Mika peeked through her tails. "Should i move back to my bed?" Her tails moved like they had their own minds,

"no, you're fine. I just can't sleep in here." He stands. "i'll be in the holodeck sleeping in a tree, if you need me." He makes his way towards the door.

Mikas head perks up. She somehow feels like she needed to go with him. "I'll go with you!" She said and jumped of the bed, walking along side his legs.

"you don't have to. But if you insist..."

Once there, Alex would still be training. He would be on an intermission and setting up his next mission.

Derek, if still unconscious, would still be buried in marshmallows.

Mika would lay by the trunk of the tree and watch Alex. Mika yawns and curls up again, slowly falling asleep.

Mike wakes up a few hours later, she yawned and made a high pitched sound and rolled on to her back. Her stomach grumbled and she opened one eye.. "Ma.." She would say out of habit, but her mom was not there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back