Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
RP Completion 100%

Welcome to Demios Academy!!

aFcgEIe.jpg

The RP Has Started.

OOC chat in CS creation will be deleted.

Newcomers still welcome to join!

This RP is open to EVERYONE! You don't need to know anything about the previous one to join!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I apologize for taking so long I have exams plus I'm waiting on some tabs to be added. You can start on the CS if you like, if you don't mind being my guinea pig.

I need to see if everything is simple to answer on the CS.

Sure thing, I'll start with my CS then, though I don't know how long it will take, also, are the images for the appereance limited to either realistic or anime only?or can it be either

Just making sure I get a notification when someone posts here. Isn't Shulk such a sexy beast

You could have just watched the thread, lol. You know I had to look up who he was and then I was like: Oh that guy in the Smash Bros that Honest Trailers was talking about. :P I am so cultured.

Indeed you are. I have to say reading all the tabs there was a lot more thought and effort going into this RP compared to the last one. I love it. So can I make a app for a teacher and a student?

@The Suspicious Eye

The comic is at chapter 200 now. I wish it became an anime too...koreans don't make animations out of their comics...unless they are in partnership with some japanese companies in the domain or something like that.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
The comic is at chapter 200 now. I wish it became an anime too...koreans don't make animations out of their comics...unless they are in partnership with some japanese companies in the domain or something like that.
Such a shame I love manwha. I should read it again.

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
On a different note...I can see you like The Irregular at the Magic Highschool. I am a fan myself (I also read the novel).
Never seen it. I was looking for character that looked like Yuiko Kurugaya from little busters and I found Miyuki Shiba. Looks interesting, but I've quit watching anime. The last anime I completely finished was either Another or K. I can't remember

Ok can you tell me what people see in that anime? I know so many others who like it but I just cant get into it and I also cant see what others like about it.

I am not a big fan of anime myself...But when I find one I treat it just like I'd treat any cartoon and/or tv series and/or movie. If I like the plot and the characters then I watch it. That's just in my case, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Amniotic Armageddon]I'm just gonna go on the record and say I'm pretty hyped about this RP taking off.

[/QUOTE]
Yay! I LOVE it when people get HYPED!!!!

Time Table for the Expectant RPer's

+The Lore and monster list will be completed sometime soon. (I got lazy with the setting so it will be going at a slow pace, but it is unimportant so moving on!)

+After that I will post an interest check to invite others to join.

+Then the RP will begin during Spring Break!!

Any, questions, comments, concerns, ideas, wishes or if you just wanna talk feel free to PM me!! (But please don't title the PM "hey". I have like 8 of them already.)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yay! I LOVE it when people get HYPED!!!!
Time Table for the Expectant RPer's

+The Lore and monster list will be completed sometime soon. (I got lazy with the setting so it will be going at a slow pace, but it is unimportant so moving on!)

+After that I will post an interest check to invite others to join.

+Then the RP will begin during Spring Break!!

Any, questions, comments, concerns, ideas, wishes or if you just wanna talk feel free to PM me!! (But please don't title the PM "hey". I have like 8 of them already.)

[/QUOTE]
Well I am DEFINITELY hyped!!!!

It'll be my first forum RP, actually. So new things, wunderbar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back