• Put it on Ice for a while.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know how to delete this.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Rantos

OMG I am soooo sorrry! I don't know

why I thought she was a dude.

(was looking at the dude you made thinking the name was Kano)

Shit, I fixed it! Weirdness, I feel so slow now!

;A;!

No Kano is a dude. He transforms between the two different genders sometimes. When you takled him he was a dude and in the post I made after you takled him he transformed into a girl. Sorry if I confused you.

@A Guileless Fable

Sorry I haven't been posting, for some reason my notifications wouldn't show up and I thought no one had posted anything so I didn't post. I'll post once I get back from school though.

OMW . . . I just looked up that phrase " To be or not to be. That is the question." thing

and I can clearly see that this is the reason I am failing English. . . This qoute if from Hamlet

not Romeo and Juliet ;A; All this time . . . .What has life done to me!

@Peaceswore

Talia can talk to Ken.

Well, if he doesn't mind a 6'5 tall

bear costume wearing weirdo girl.

@Darekk

Sorry if Julian is to touchy for Ryllian.

So many anime references.

@KroNicc115

I don't mean to be pushy or anything, but

just wondering if ya gonna post anytime because I don't want

to move Talia knowing that you're still posting.

You can still talk to him! He's friendly...sort of...kinda.... He will do anything to pass the time promise! So you got plenty of time!

@FireFlare Do you know what anime that gif is fom? I have seen it before, and I have no clue what's it called. Also Ken is waiting to see if you will eat the pie. xD

@Peaceswore Yeah, it's got an unnecessarily long title though, at least if you ask me. It's "mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo" or if you prefer the English version "Problem Children are coming from another world, aren't they?"

And yeah, I seriously sat there for like 20 minutes trying to figure out what to write, so I gave up, but I'm back now and I figured something out so it should be up pretty soon.

Just you wait. Kano's got more fun stories were that was from. Also Kano would not be in pain from that, well, sure he would be in pain but he would be driving pleasure from that pain.

Also just how dirty am I allowed to get? I can be a really fucked up 16 year old when I want to be.

And just to let you know Ken knows about all this sh*t but still keeps a straight face when he sees Kano xD ((Serious Ken knows more then he would ever want to)) @Rantos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back