• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon Story: Code of Reality ~Reformation: Altered Code~ Characters Thread

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
Fill out the OC and Digimon Sections. And reply in the OOC thread when they are completed.

OCs:

Name:
Starting Digivice:
Starting Digivice Custom Color:
Planned Digimon to have(Including Digimon Lines):
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

Digimon:

Digimon's Nickname(If Applicable):
Digimon's Required Digivice(Seeing if you know how to google it):
Digimon's Personality(In great detail, preferably, but you can just say one word if I know what it means):
Digimon's Line(Fresh to Mega, and any Jogress you would prefer):
Digimon's Required Digivolution Requirement(Again, you can just google if you don't know):

Remember to be as detailed as possible because I am RPing as your Digimon.

Edit: If you want to RP your Digimon, then that's okay as well.

Last edited:
Name: Cole Fraizure
Starting Digivice: D3
Starting Digivice Custom Color: Gold with White Trim
Planned Digimon to have(Including Digimon Lines):

Sakkutomon - Sakumon - Zubamon - Zubaeagermon - Duramon - Durandamon (Starting Partner)

Digimon Phantom's Final Battle Digimon:

Omnimon: Merciful Mode
Mastemon

Personality: Calm but assertive, having a great sense of justice.

Bio: Past Unknown due to fact that he is the Digimaniac/Digimon Phantom in disguise.

Appearance: Brown Hair, with matching eye color. Stands at 5'10". Has ghostly pale skin, and his hair shines in the sunlight a bright reddish brown.

Digimon:

Digimon's Nickname(If Applicable): Not Applicable
Digimon's Required Digivice(Seeing if you know how to google it): Any Digivice
Digimon's Personality(In great detail, preferably, but you can just say one word if I know what it means): Bold
Digimon's Line(Fresh to Mega, and any Jogress you would prefer): Sakkutomon - Sakumon - Zubamon - Zubaeagermon - Duramon - Durandamon

Jogress wanted: RagnaLordmon (Jogress Digivolution with Bryweludramon)

Digimon's Required Digivolution Requirement(Again, you can just google if you don't know): Crest of Hope

(Zubamon wasn't in the anime, I don't think. So i don't think he has any required Crests/Digimentals etc. So I just went with the most likely crest.)

Last edited:
Name:trekin
Starting Digivice:fusion loader
Starting Digivice Custom Color:rainbow
Planned Digimon to have:starmon Coronamon(is real thing)

Personality:nice,but mean when you get to close
Bio:was a gifted student for his whole life, discovered that he had MS, kicked out of school for not running in gym, discovered the app
Appearance:white skined, blue eyes black hair green shirt and yellow pants
Digimon's Nickname(If Applicable):
Digimon's Required Digivice(Seeing if you know how to google it):fusion loader
Digimon's Personality(In great detail, preferably, but you can just say one word if I know what it means):crazy
Digimon's Line(Fresh to Mega, and any Jogress you would prefer):only one eveloution omnishoutmon
Digimon's Required Digivolution Requirement(Again, you can just google if you don't know):Crest of Courage

Last edited:
Name: Jacqui Tilra
Starting Digivice: D-Tector
Starting Digivice Custom Color: Purple and White, with a black Middle button
Planned Digimon to have:
Botomon --> Tokomon --> Tsukaimon --> Witchmon --> LadyDevimon --> Lilithmon --> Lilithmon (X-Antibody) (Starting Digimon)

Zerimon --> Gummymon --> Hagurumon --> Bakemon --> Pumpmon --> Noble Pumpmon
Personality: Jacqui is normally a soft spoken girl often listening to music or playing games rather than engaging in any meaningful conversation as she often also has her head in the clouds. She is quite the creative woman, having colored or dyed her own shirts, it's very hard to get her anywhere near anger or even sadness. Despite this she is actually quite athletic having learned how to free run and parkour to find amazing places to draw from. Despite usually being in the clouds when a topic interests her she can be quite knowledgeable on the topic and can go on for hours if she isn't stopped soon enough

Bio: There isn't really a lot to Jacqui's story, she grew up with a normal boring family, in a normal boring part of the city, not poor but not rich they were just...there. She went to school and got average grades but quickly found a passion in the arts. She didn't go to Uni she just moved into a large studio and started painting what she wanted, how she wanted, only taking time to eat, sleep and play video games. One of those being the digimon app

Appearance:
1584667448339.png

Digimon:

Digimon's Nickname(If Applicable): Lili
Digimon's Required Digivice: Any Digivice
Digimon's Personality: Trickster
Digimon's Line(Fresh to Mega, and any Jogress you would prefer): Botomon --> Tokomon --> Tsukaimon --> Witchmon --> LadyDevimon --> Lilithmon -->Lilithmon (X-Antibody)
Digimon's Required Digivolution Requirement(Again, you can just google if you don't know):

Digimon's Nickname(If Applicable): Jack
Digimon's Required Digivice: Any Digivice
Digimon's Personality: Gentlemanly
Digimon's Line: Zerimon --> Gummymon --> Hagurumon --> Bakemon --> Pumpmon --> Noble Pumpmon
Digimon's Required Digivolution Requirement: N/A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back