• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Digimon Saga: Digital Squadron {Plotting/Chat Thread}

Since they’re already “defeated” at this point, the leader is/was Devimon. Generic, I know. But I feel like it fits the motive of rising against the Heavens.

Actually: I changed it to Titamon leading the Dark Kingdom. The new splinter group, since the original Dark Dynasty is defeated by now, is led by a lesser Dark Digimon (Along the lines of Impmon or something).

I figure they occasionally run into Plutomon; Who’s not really a ‘bad guy.’ He’s vicious, yes, but not one of the villains. He acts as the overseer of the Digital World’s resurrection system.

Yeah, since the motif you're going with, I wanted to know his role. If you need him as an NPC, I can figure out a ghoulish style for him :D And is Anubismon also present?

Petermon kidnapping Sarah again and brainwashing her into being his follower could also make a semi interesting arc imo.

Also question is it the the Champion or their partner-digimon that has to impress the patron?

Venchi1986 Venchi1986 Yeah, I could see Petermon making a comeback. With him trying to recreate Never-Ever Land in the Real World. And his past victims (Sarah, Herissmon, and maybe Dan/the younger members of the team) having to fight him.
Mainly it's the Champion, but on occasion, it's the partner who does it.

Other NPCs include various staff members of the D.S.G. (name taken from Digimon World 4), other Tamers (some working for DSG, others not), other Digimon, etc,.

Oswald_C_Cobblepot Oswald_C_Cobblepot Is it okay if I claim that Dan had some slight dislike towards Arthur ever since Tapirmon digivolved to Wisemon for the first time?

Nightshade98 Nightshade98 Are you okay with Dan having had a crush on Bethany during the first adventure?

I have an idea where during the groups first time in the digital world my character, Wallace, got separated from the group with only Betamon by his side having to survive being in a bbeg's territory or something like that. You can choose the digimon since I can't think of one myself. Also what kind of act would Wallace need to perform in order to impress Neptunemon since I can't find anything.

I know this is a little late but do you want to have the digimon have a memento from their partner from their farewell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back