• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon RP

Welp, looks like its time to start working on my character. Let me know if any of you guys wanna talk relationships.

I usually always play male characters but I'm down for relationships.

Anybody have any ideas on what digimon you are gonna request? I've got a list of like 4-5 options

Mopzee Mopzee Btw once I make the OOC Thread where do I post it in this forum?
I know you already did this, I'm sorry I didn't notice before. D;

Personally I would just post the actual roleplay in fandom group section in a separate thread from the OOC and put a link at the bottom of the very first post to the OOC and then post a link to the actual roleplay in the OOC. Then people can find them. I mostly rp in private messages. But I've found the links to be very helpful. Wouldnt be a bad idea to tag everybody in both as well just in case.

If you need me to help with anything by all means let me know. I'll keep a better watch for notifications from you, I didn't catch this one when I was at work today. Sorry :(

VoidGarurumon
Formed from the Digimental of Chaos he has black Magnamon style armor his shoulder guards being on top of his black hooded cloak he has once again gold outlining the edge of his armor he has gold rings on his wrists and ankles. He has red diamonds on his chest shoulders elbows and knees each diamond surrounded by gold. his cloak can open into a giant pair of Black Dragon wings. As his hands are like Death X Dorugoramons with red claws and gold skulls on the back of his hands. the gold rings would have black Alphamon markings on them like Alphamon's rings his mask would still be Baihumon styled with the third eye. he would be a dark and ice type in all his forms this one classified as God Man like the holy nights and some of the seven sins and the Olympus 12.

That be allowed however, for such evolution a bit of time within the game must happen.
Is kinda an armor digivolution so is not level classified, but due to description it should be around Mega level.
You gotta begin the game with a Rookie and then go evolving, and at some point reach that evolution
But anything can be talked over, at the end, such evolution is allowed

Lol I know that was just the I think first digimental form I made
The original Mega I made for the Line was a mega called ChaosCresGarurumon.

anyway dude, PM the Tamer and Mon, make sure to make it balanced of course. Also I demanded everyone to pm their champion form as I need them for the intro post, but in your case I coul even use that VoidGarurumon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back