Digimon: Destined Incarnations (Closed~)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Digimon: Destined Incarnations

digimon-adventure-tri1.jpg
Long After They Saved the World...

Digimon_Adventure_group_shot.jpg

The tale of eight children being transported to the Digital World has become mere fiction, nothing more than a bedtime story for little children. All that remains of the story is a vague idea and fleeting memories from those too old to remember if those instances were real or not. Digimon are a foreign concept now, in the twenty-second century. To those who know the term, they never existed to begin with.

But what if it was all real?

~~~

Eight teenagers, all with different backgrounds and personalities, attend Tsukishima General High School, which according to legend was the alma mater of a few of the original Digidestined. Of course, that's nothing but hearsay nowadays. These eight teenagers have nothing to do with each other, and yet, they all somehow end up in the school's computer room at the exact same time. One of them happens to notice a computer going haywire, but when they all gather around it, they're engulfed in a beam of light...and transported to the Digital World.

As they try to figure out where they are and what's going on, they realize the tale of the Digidestined was indeed the truth. One by one, they receive a Digimon partner as well as a Crest which corresponds with one of the children of legend. It's only when all eight Crests have been found that the children discover the truth: they are the reincarnations of the original Digidestined, sent here to save the world once again.

All of their enemies from their past lives have returned all at once, and all of them--Devimon, Etemon, Myotismon, and the Dark Masters--have teamed up in hopes of fulfilling their goals of taking over the Digital World as well as the real world. Do the Digidestined have what it takes to save the day once again?
The Digidestined

digimon-adventure-tri.-concerned.jpg

The Digidestined

Crest of Courage (Taichi "Tai" Kamiya/Yagami)~ PhantomMelody PhantomMelody

Crest of Friendship (Yamato "Matt" Ishida)~ Shadowlugia711 Shadowlugia711

Crest of Love (Sora Takenouchi)~ Acethekidd Acethekidd

Crest of Knowledge (Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi)~ Open

Crest of Reliability (Joe Kido)~ Misuteeku Misuteeku

Crest of Sincerity (Mimi Tachikawa)~ H0lderOfH0pe H0lderOfH0pe

Crest of Hope (Takeru "T.K." Takaishi)~ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Crest of Light (Hikari "Kari" Kamiya/Yagami)~ Nico Nico

Return to the Digital World

d5a38d63e1ddf95a223397044cf6b264.jpg
As this is detailed, I expect at least two descriptive paragraphs per post. The story depends not just on me, but also on you. I need everyone working together to move the story along. That's the only way we'll truly have fun with this. While this is mostly based on plot, I'm hoping for character development and some changing relationships between characters. (I encourage romance, too, because why not?)

To make sure no one commits to something they can't do, I will require that those who want to join are committed and can do at least one post per week. (I have a life, too.) And for those of you who want a specific part, I will need you to PM me a sample of your writing from another RP. You will also need to have a basic knowledge of the first season of Digimon. If you haven't seen Adventure 02 or Tri yet, no worries! Most of the material referenced is from the first season anyway. But please, if you don't know Adventure 01 of Digimon, don't bother to comment. Explaining something as vast as that is too much, even for me.

Please comment with the phrase "Kouji Wada" if you read everything. If you don't, I will most likely ignore you. DO IT. (Sorry if that sounded mean.)

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
"Kouji Wada!"

I'm interested in joining~ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Would it at all possible to reserve Crest of Sincerity? I can send a sample post later today! Also I'm rewatching the first season as we speak, I just finish the first arc~

Who is "Kouji Wada"? :)

Btw I gotz some questions

Is this a canon or oc rp? If oc, are we able to chose out partners? I might want to reserve love

"Kouji Wada!"

I'm interested in joining~ AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Would it at all possible to reserve Crest of Sincerity? I can send a sample post later today! Also I'm rewatching the first season as we speak, I just finish the first arc~

Sure! And omg that's funny cuz I'm watching the second season right now XD

Who is "Kouji Wada"? :)

Btw I gotz some questions

Is this a canon or oc rp? If oc, are we able to chose out partners? I might want to reserve love

If this makes sense, it's canon OC, so the partners match whatever Crest you choose. (i.e. I have the Crest of Hope, so my chara's partner is Patamon.)

I forgot to mention I wanna reserve crest of courage if posible

Okey-dokey! (Did you read everything, by the way? I didn't see Kouji Wada.)

Oh! I see~ are we able to use custom evolution lines? As long as it make sense or do we have to follow the Canon line

Speaking of watching stuff, I need to finish the last ep of appmon, although I know what happens XD

Oh yeah, May I res love?

Let me just say, that it has been several years since I last watched Digimon.

But that aside, Kouji Wada more important, I would like join.

Oh! I see~ are we able to use custom evolution lines? As long as it make sense or do we have to follow the Canon line

Speaking of watching stuff, I need to finish the last ep of appmon, although I know what happens XD

Oh yeah, May I res love?

Mmm no we're using the canon lines cuz I'm totally creative lol

And yes, I'll write it down now ^^

Let me just say, that it has been several years since I last watched Digimon.

But that aside, Kouji Wada more important, I would like join.

Great! Any specific Crest you want?

I have a question about this as well, I have a digimon adventure 01 oc and was wondering do we have to play canon or can we adjust the character to how we wnt it but not alot of changes to personality wise

Aye, I know what kind in going! I have to see if you approve first

Biyomon- Aquliamon -Garudamon- Valkyrimon

I have a question about this as well, I have a digimon adventure 01 oc and was wondering do we have to play canon or can we adjust the character to how we wnt it but not alot of changes to personality wise
The only thing that has to stay the same is the Digimon associated with the Crest :)
Aye, I know what kind in going! I have to see if you approve first

Biyomon- Aquliamon -Garudamon- Valkyrimon
Like I said the evolution chain has to match the canon one. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
Friendship please!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
Gotcha!

Last edited:
I would be taking reliability, but the problem of joining is because of my grammar.
I'm sorry but I don't have the Crest of Knowledge on the list. If you really read everything you would have seen that....

Honestly I was debating putting this up, so I know how you feel XD

Our characters will be a fantastic team, I just know it

Users who are viewing this thread