• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon [CavyStars1 & Arisandra)

Arisandra

Bust :(
Name: Yuriren Ito (Aka Yuri or Ren)
Partner: Wizardmon
Appearance:
1672787644428.png

Likes: Animals, dinosaurs, cooking (more, but I'll add more later)
Dislikes: Oceans, large bodies of water, chocolate
Personality: Pretty closed off, and doesn't trust easily due to family issues. She is pretty quick to be mean and criticize others before thinking through her words, but doesn't necessarily have bad intentions with her words.

Found this for Wizardmon's Evolution line so I can reference~
1672787345658.png

Name- Lily Ichijouji

Partner- Lunamon

Hair- Just past her shoulders purple

Eyes- Blue glasses with eyes similar to Sam’s

Likes/loves- Art, reading, animals, creating, purple/aqua and red bean taiyaki

Dislikes- Sports, school (some what mostly because of bullies/she isn’t like her brother’s in smarts. She is smart in her own manner).

Personality- She can be super quite until she knows you. When she was very young she struggled with selective mutism.

Yuriren wandered through the city streets, fiddling with a simple necklace on top of her uniform, wondering where it had come from originally. The necklace had been a gift for her 13th birthday, a time when she had lived out in the country with her family away from most technology. It was the one thing that made her happy since then, almost a sense of comfort, keeping her warm when her family wasn't. The necklace had a strange symbol on it, an elongated hexagonal shape with the symbol engraved in a mint-colored glass towards the bottom.

Lately, every now and then screens would flicker near her but she figured it was a glitch in technology. It progressed so fast in Japan that it was difficult to keep up with rising trends. A voice seemed to call out to her, but no one was there when she turned around to see who it was.

A little while later she arrived at the gates of Odaiba High School, a place she was very familiar with as she'd used to live in the area a very long time ago. This was the same school, along with the middle school, that she would pass on her way to elementary school before she moved to the countryside.

"Sora!" A voice cried out happily, brushing past Yuriren and hugging an orange-haired girl from behind. "How was your break?" The light-brown haired girl asked ecstatically, giggling as she moved to put her arm through this 'Sora's' arm. Not far behind the two girls was another boy, who sighed at her antics and just shook his head. "Izzyyyyy, don't give me that look!"

Immediately a blush crept upon his face as he glanced away, coughing to mask his embarrassment of getting caught. "Don't just ambush Sora," He tried to reason.

Yuriren just hurried past them without a word, only realizing to hide her necklace beneath her uniform shirt at the last second. It must be nice to be that close to someone, but now wasn't the time to try to make friends and such. Her goal was to graduate and get out of the hell she was living in.

Mimi perked up a little when she saw a new girl walking past them, where she caught a glimpse of a all too familiar necklace she hadn't seen in a bit or at least thought of. "Hmmm..." She'd seen the girl around now that she thought about it, but they weren't in the same class. "I think that girl is new," she pointed out. "It almost looks like she has a crest..." Mimi murmured under her breath, trying to figure something out.

Tai was walking down the hallway with Matt talking about this and that. Mostly on their way to meet up with the rest of the Digidestined to talk. Turning the corner he walks square into Yuriren by mistake. “Oooooof! I am sorry wasn’t paying attain. Hey, I never seen you before. You new?”

Matt laughs “Hey, good job Tai really graceful! Hi I am Matt. Nice to meet you.” Tai groans and rubs the back of his neck. Awkward for sure.

Kari looks at Mimi “What did you say Mimi? Does she have a crest? If so this is exciting news!” She fallows where the new girl had went. “We should welcome her. Right?”

How long has she been in the Digital World? Well, it was hard to say since time seemingly passed differently inside vs the outside real world. Something that Lily had not seen in year (s) ((I will let you pick how long)) since she never came home from school one day. A naturally quite girl who never speaks to much until she gets to know you/feel comfortable around you. Creative with art and creative writing but did not do well in school like her two older brothers.

Lily is shorter than Ken in height with similar blue hair that was past her shoulders tied in a loose pony tail. Her eyes where a lighter shade of blue hidden behind a thin wired pair of purple glasses which tended to slide down her nose often. Carried on her back was her now slightly faded, starting to rip in some places dark purple (small white polka dots and a unicorn keychain which was given to her by her brother) back pack which still held things from school, a few note books (most filled with stories not school work) and a few sketch books.

Currently Lily and her Digimon partner Lunamon where walking and chatting threw the woods chatting about everything that has been happening in the digtal world which had finally started to calm down after the Emperor’s reign of terror. Neither had any idea what was going to happen. Lunamon pauses mid stride ears twitching, “What is that?”

”What is what? I don’t hear….”, Lily pauses mid stride now hearing the noises coming towards the pair at a fairly high rate of speed. She spins around as does Lunamon as a Kokatorimon that didn’t fully look right was headed straight for the pair. “Oh, this cannot be good…..”, she spins around and tries taking off trying to get away from the glitchy bird who picked to use feather shoot thankfully missing them by inches. Along the way her back pack was ripped off her back from getting caught up on some bushes with thorns.

Suddenly around them the world warps, glitches, changes causing the ground from below Lily to suddenly disappear throwing her into a free fall. The world reglitches back to normal smacking the girl into the ground HARD. Lunamon was a bit luckier and managed to stop right before the drop off. “Lily!”, she moves to the motionless girl but had the back off as the world reglitched to make that area a strange wire framed interface of the woods. She had stopped because the Kokatorimon that had been chasing them enters the space and just dissolves into coding that dissipates. It all happens very quickly and in that contained area at the moment.

Yuriren was taken aback by the sudden bombardment of questions, and wasn't quite sure what to say to the new people. She let go of her necklace, letting it fall beneath her uniform top so no one would notice. "Um...Hello..." She murmured, slowly backing up to get away from these boys. Today was not the day for her to be friendly, she was already slightly irritated at other things, so she didn't really want to take it on these boys. "Yuriren...I have to go." She excused herself, brushing past them to get to class.

Before they could get to the boys, the new girl had wandered off into the school. "Shoot, I missed her." Mimi pouted a bit, "I could have sworn I saw it...but maybe I was dreaming." Tilting her head and closing her eyes, she tried to picture what the girl was wearing around her neck...but it was difficult to recall now.

Yuri slumped against a wall, completely out of sight of any of the digidestined. She didn't want to make friends, not with people constantly watching her lately.

------

Wizardmon was pacing around, feeling very uneasy about the digital world now. Something was going on, and he wasn't entirely sure what was happening. When the digidestined dealt with the catastrophe not long ago, the connection to the human world created this longing in his heart. Was this was Gatomon felt when she was separated from Kari? Did he have a human he was connected with?

Agumon was simply hanging around their little group, with a few digimon sparsely hanging around too. He was excited to see Tai again, hoping that school was out really soon so he could see his best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back