• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Different Together.

PrincessToby

Cute Boy Princess

• ❀Hello hello.❀

Let me start this off by saying that I am looking for a small active group for this story. No more then four people really, because those huge group stories get me lost and feel mega self conscious.

Along with that, I am looking for detailed writers who will write at least three paragraphs. I will call people out if responses are too short, and they will need to be rewritten. I don't say this to be mean, it's just really hard to continue a story on like.. nothing. Honestly I would rather you go into detail about random thoughts your character was having or about what the room looks like, than have you just write the action and nothing more.

OKAY. Now that you've read that! Please have a look at my working intro!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great idea, but did you have a specific plot in mind? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking something where a bunch of the effected people start to live together. Just a sort of slice of life story about them living together and hiding from society. @Semblance

PrincessToby said:
I was thinking something where a bunch of the effected people start to live together. Just a sort of slice of life story about them living together and hiding from society. @Semblance
Ah I see! Unfortunately, as much as I would like to join, I'm returning to school in a couple days so I'm restricting myself from joining any future RP's. I just wanted to drop by and ask a question in case others were wondering the same thing. You guys have fun tho! This seems like a great concept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back