• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Different Roleplay Ideas

Kuroi01

I'm gone
Hello everyone so I've been really bored lately and I would really like to get some new rps going. I have a few ideas but I'm open to suggestions too.

I don't have many rules so please hear me out, first of all the site rules and also no one liners. Both are pretty self explanatory.

Now for the ideas ^.^

Horror

Imaginary Friend X Child

A family recently moved to a new house and everything seemed fine until one of the children started acting rather strange. They were seeing a person and this person was trying to encourage them to do bad things to people, such as smothering their sibling/parent in their sleep. No one knows what they can do to help and it's possible the family won't even survive this ordeal.

Ghost x Person

This is somewhat similar to the imaginary friend though a family isn't needed, the main difference is that the ghost can move things around and is actually trying to convince the people in the house to commit suicide one by one because that's how it died.

Both can go many ways as an exorcist might try to help or they could potentially be stopped through other means.

Horror/Romance

These are the ones that can be either genre or both.

Grim Reaper x Newly Departed

Someone has recently died in an accident and hasn't come to grips with the fact they've died, a reaper has come to collect their soul and they can either ease their passing or act more like a hunter and stalks them until they give in.

Demon x Victim

For whatever reason a human has decided to sell their soul, they now have a limited time to live and every day they have left they are stuck with the demon at their side at all times. However no one else can see it so if they talk to it people will think they're mad.

Doctor x Asylum Patient

This is inspired by Joker and Harley but it doesn't necessarily have to be such an abusive relationship, the patient could be there for any number of reasons such as stalking someone incessantly or mass murdering for fun. Anything that they could have pleaded insanity for basically.

Ghost x Person

Some kids were messing around with a ouji board just for fun, however when things got creepy the circle was broken and one of them started getting haunted by the ghost they had released. They have a choice; they can try and get rid of the ghost or maybe they can keep it as a friend and a constant companion. One day it will have to leave though.

This one can potentially get sad because the ghost will have to go and after all the time they spend together they might get attached to one another.

Romance/Fantasy

Knight x Royalty

A new knight has been given the responsibility of looking after the prince/princess of the kingdom on the brink of a war that could tear the kingdom apart, they have to ensure they do not get assassinated or kidnapped so that their Kingdom never loses the upper hand.

Mage x Royalty

Can also be done as a Merlin x Arthur Rp, I shipped them so much in the series and I'd love to do that kind of Rp with someone. If you haven't seen it Merlin leaves his home village to go serve Arthur in Camelot where magic is banned and Merlin spends his time secretly using magic to save his life and protect the kingdom.

Fairytale School

Another fandom based one, this time on School for Good and Evil. If you haven't seen it its summed up in both titles, basically there are two schools side by side separated by cliffs and a small bridge with an invisible wall. Children from actual fairytale a are selected at random by the school master to attend, this means that your character can be pretty much anything. For example a citizen of oz or the hunts men's son from red riding hood. This can be changed a lot so don't be afraid to ask.

Im going to write more plots at school tomorrow so expect more updates ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm interested in both of the Romance/Fantasy ideas and the Demon x Victim.

Grim Reaper x Newly Departed, I'd looove to play the lovely Grim Reaper, who doesn't want to be Mr. Death?

Shinohara said:
Hey! I'm interested in both of the Romance/Fantasy ideas and the Demon x Victim.
Awesome, would you like to discuss details in a pm? Also which one so you like most?

Syrrus said:
Grim Reaper x Newly Departed, I'd looove to play the lovely Grim Reaper, who doesn't want to be Mr. Death?
Great, would you like me to send you a pm so we can discuss details?

[QUOTE="Lunar Lunacy]I'm interested in the Knight x Royalty. :)

[/QUOTE]
Cool. Want me to send you a pm so we can discuss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back