• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

DIE ZOMBIES, DIE!

Myuki tossed and turned around at home, soon getting worried about him. "Son of a gun is going to kill himself out their alone." She mumbled, grabbing her pistols and sniper rifle. She sighed and made sure she had enough ammo before leaving the house. She saw that the streets where practically empty, except to the south. Cursing, she darted in that direction, jumping from roof to roof.

The plan worked!

Well sort of, instead of two broken legs Francis only had one.

Now all he had to do was...

Goddamn it.

He noticed that he hadn't landed where he planned, instead residing on the roof of a gas station.

Gas Station.

Gas.

Francis flashed a shit-eating grin and knew what he had to do.

Miyuki was already half way there when she saw the huge load of zombies ahead, and even farther, a tiny figure of Francis. "Oh, my god. SON OF A GUN!" She yelled as she whipped out her gun and began sniping zombies left and right, cursing at him. "Always have to save your butt don't I?" she said to herself.

Francis couldn't hear Miyuki over the cacophonous snarls of the undead.

A backwoods dweller at heart, he knew how to make everything to moonshine, to liquid death.

But none as destructive as the monstrosity he was about to unleash.

Gasoline, Alcohol, Lighter Fuel, if it burns it'll work.

"Have fun burning in hell you assholes." He yelled, instantly setting the horde in flames.

It was a marvelous idea except,

"Why don't you just die?!"

It only works if they feel pain.

Myuki shielded herself as the gas station exploded. She walked up to Francis, creeping up behind him till she was close enough to slap him over the head. "Hello! Can you make ourselves any more obvioius ass hole!" She screamed at him, shooting down a few more flaming zombies. "You could have killed yourself."

"Wouldn't have needed to do it if someone had come sooner!" He yelled back, bashing in a zombies head in with a tire iron.

But Francis was thankful that he wasn't alone against a horde of flaming zombies, even if Myuki was scarier than all the zombies in the world combined.

Myuki groaned. "Seriously? Not even a note this time though?" She asked, shooting down some more zombies. "You could have at the least taken three seconds to write something simple, and not leave me thinking you where dead or stupid enough to go adventuring alone!" She yelled at him, defeating half of the hoard already.

Francis was, for the first time in forever, silent.

"That was the exact same thing she said to me" Francis thought, "am I repeating history?"

It didn't last for long though.

"Sounds like you really missed me." Francis snarked.

Myuki flushed a bit and scoffed. "As if." She mumbled, a bit embarrassed that she had been so weak as to actually miss him. She coughed a bit to herself. "At the least I was caring enough to save your ass from being destroyed in a fire or by a hoard of zombies. If you think about it, we might be the only survivors."

"If only you knew" Francis thought. " does she honestly think I scout for only zombies?"

Instead he breathed out "Don't humor that thought doll, its a dark road to go down through, especially for me."

He started gathering up all the bodies, or what was left of the bodies, on one side of the street.

Myuki stopped shooting, the fight dying out along with the fire. She exhaled in relief, glad that every zombie within sigh was gone, or so she hoped. She did one last scan to confirm that they where gone and she was satisfied to see that they where. She smiled and leaned back, turning to Francis. "That was a stupid move, leaving the house alone." She said.

"It was a stupid move to fall asleep alone." He answered back.

"Come on its starting to smell like shit down here."

Francis started off towards the direction of the house.

Myuki growled. "And who's fault was it that you stormed out and left me alone!" She yelled at him, her gun still broken across her arm as she stared at him, less than pleased. She could never understand why he was never nice to her unless it depended on survival. "Honestly." She mumbled to herself, jumping past him.

"I couldn't stay in there." Francis said matter-of-factually.

She could never understand why Francis pushed her away, why Francis seemed to hate her.

She wouldn't understand why the very sight of her brought emotions that terrified Francis, Emotions he buried years before.

"I felt like I was in a hostile environment where I was not supported and had to leave for my own sake." Francis belted out sarcastically.

Miyuki snorted. "Typical. All you humans do is feel threatened by anything that isn't natural. And don't even try to tell me that I am wrong." she said to him. "I have the memories and the scars to prove what you terrible species has done to people like me. It was far fetched that I even trusted you in the first place."

Francis chuckled "Well who else are you going to trust? The trees? The grass? I heard the zombies are good at keeping secrets."

"And what is this about trusting me? Now I feel like a million bucks now."

Myuki huffed again, crossing her arms. "I shouldn't have said that." She mumbled, face palming as she looked at him. He had such high hopes. She proceeded to whack the grin off his face, grumbling and stalking all the way to the house.

She's gone finally.

It wasn't the most pleasant way to deal with her, but it'll buy a few seconds.

He quickly carried the food he stashed under the windowsill, went up to the fence surrounding the house and left it in the mailbox.

"Hopefully that'll tide them over until next time." He muttered under his breath and made his way into the house.

Miyuki was already inside, a new can of food in front of her. She had little to no water, so anything fruit provided her was good enough. She smiled and ate happily as she watched the rest of her movie. She sighed, leaning back and wishing that she could understand why he hated her.

Francis walked across what was once a living room and collapsed into a recliner embellished with claw marks, the price of living with a cat.

When he was sure she wasn't paying attention to him, Francis started looking closely at Miyuki. The lack of water was starting to take a toll on her, relying solely on fruit wouldn't last."

He let out a barely audible sigh.

Miyuki paid no attention to him, curling up on the couch. She didn't really care what he thought anymore. It was his problem if he didn't trust her. Though something inside her wished he would trust her like a regular human being, and not like a savage, wild animal that could turn on him at any moment and devour his soul.

Francis closed his eyes. Even here he couldn't relax. Even though he knew that Miyuki had good intentions, he was all too familiar with the brute strength and ferocity The Cats possessed. He had seen the damage done from "well-meaning" Cats when they got scared. Although Francis has had yet to see Miyuki genuinely scared, he knew it wouldn't be a pretty sight to see.

Miyuki was scared, every time she saw a zombie. She had grown used to the fear by now, but the one thing that topped her list of fears was a man, a controlling one, threatening her. That or any brute weapon like a club or a chain being close to her. She had a rough old collar on all the time to hide the barb wire scars across her neck and every outfit she had covered every scar that raked her abdomen from when she was trying to defend the humans from the virus.

Francis sat in the broken chair, a blank expression plastered across his face.

Like so many nights before, Francis left the room without a word and retired to the roof, claiming the stars helped him to sleep while all he wanted was to be alone. There and only there can he come to terms with the emotions of the day.

Miyuki sighed and she walked towards her room, shutting the door before she fell onto the cheep mattress again. She stared at the rest of her room for a while, her eyes wandering before sleep finally came to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back