• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

DIE ZOMBIES, DIE!

Miyuki sat atop a building, a sniper rifle in hand and pistols stuck into her belt. She wore a frown on her face as she stared over the empty ruined streets, littered with zombies lurching about. She spit to the side in disgust, glaring down at the streets. "Simpletons." She mumbled to herself, taking out her sniper rifle and aiming at one of the zombies.

@Sungwonc01

It was only until after she was finished that she noticed something odd. She had fired five shots, yet six zombies fell.

As she was still puzzling over the fact, a shadow moved behind her. Coming closer and closer and closer until...

"Boo."

(NUUU, Can't say what I think. That's god modding. I will let it slide for now)

Miyuki flipped around and smacked whoever was behind her with the butt of her gun.

(Sorry, i'm still COMPLETELY NEW TO THIS)

The "shadow" let out a sharp exhale and stumbled to the floor.

In between gasps he managed to collect his thoughts enough to groan,

"Did you have to aim for the face doll?"

(I know, I just hate it when people do that)

Miyuki snorted. "For someone like you, I would have aimed for the crotch." She sneered at him, walking past and stamping on his crotch before moving on, her tail swishing across his face as she moved on to the other side of the roof.

(Maybe make some mention of my guy's name?)

"Already took care of that side doll, no need to worry your pretty little head about it."

Chuckling at his own humor, he stood himself up and made his way to Miyuki's side.

As he made his way over, a light fell over his gun, his initials catching the light like a diamond.

F.D

Miyuki groaned. "When will you ever learn to shut up Francis!" She yelled at him. "I am not a doll, I am a cat. May I remind you that I have fangs." She growled at him, her claws coming out. "You are such a jack ass." She mumbled, her claws raking down his arm as she passed, jumping to the next building over.

Letting out a wince, Francis yelled after her "That was quality leather you bitch, you know how hard it is to find cows nowadays?"

Muttering various obscenities and vows to "declaw" that cat, he leapt after her with considerably less grace and skill.

Myuki laughed. "If you want to dewclaw me, you have to catch me~" She teased, jumping away as soon as he reached her previous location. "You move as slow as Baymax." She said, hopping along.

(Im assuming you mean baymax from big hero 6.)

Francis let out a long audible groan, "Still obsessed with Disney movies doll? No wonder your head's in the clouds." He snarked, Slowly but surely making his way across the broken landscape that he called home.

Myuki huffed. "Better then sticking my nose in that Korean Drama crap. I mean seriously, you can't ever understand Korean!" She shouted at him, making it up to the house before he could.

"They have english subtitles!" He yelled after her, a good half mile away.

By the time he arrived, he could hear the intro song to Frozen, although he didn't like to admit it, he thought it was alright for a Disney movie.

He snuck over to the window to catch a better look at the TV.

Miyuki was huddled with a can of peaches in front of the tv, scooping them out with the lid of the can as she watched the tv intently, her ears and tail flicking back and forth as she watched Vuile(Feat Cantus) Come on the screen. This was one of her all time favorite moves to watch, though sometimes it made her wish she had a Kristoph of her own, though with the limited amount of males and females on this planet, her odds where pretty much zero to one.

Francis was transfixed by screen of the TV.

"Stupid cat ears" He thought "Blocking my view of the TV."

Francis never though very much about the meaning of the movie. All he cared about was that there was a badass disney princess that didn't need no man and saved her sister herself. And for Francis, that was pretty hot. (not my view :P )

(Lol, wow Erik)

Myuki growled. "Declaw me, Ima de eyeball you!" She shouted, glaring at him. "Can't you enjoy the fact that there is a respectable woman in this movie who can hold herself up, and who don't need a man! Apparently not because you never do that to me." She complained.

(gonna get a bit racist here)

"Look here doll" He spat angrily "The day I see you and your kind as equals is the day both of us are ten feet under!"

In an incredible act of coincidence, Francis storms out just as Elsa's powers are revealed, but the similarities end there.

He ends up on the tallest building in the city, alone with his thoughts.

"Goddamn fucking cats, weren't for them we wouldn't be in this mess..."

(thinking you could do a "Meanwhile, with Myuki?)

Meanwhile, Miyuki was stewing in her own pot of seething anger. "What's his problem? I am no different!" She yelled at her tv, throwing the empty can of fruit at the wall as it smashed with a hard thud, the can crushing against the wall. She groaned and tugged at her hair, raging about for a few more minutes before stalking to her room and curling up on her pathetic heap of a bed. "Probably one of the last men alive and he talks to me like trash." She mumbled, her eyes welling with tears as she pushed her eyes into her sleeve and cried.

(BACKSTORY TIME)

When Francis finally made his way back to the safehouse, he saw the claw marks all over the walls and floor. Opening Myuki's door just a crack, he saw her passed out on her "bed".

"Stupid girl" he thought to himself "You should never sleep without someone watching your back."

Then he paused.

In this light Myuki looked exactly like her, well not exactly.

She had a longer tail and much shorter ears and curves, my god did she have curves.

"Stop it" he growled to himself "you have to get her out of your mind."

He almost slammed the door shut, remembered something, and calmly closed it.

Miyuki twitched in her sleep, mumbling something. She was going though all of her bad experiences with humans, in the days before the zombies where a huge problem. She remembered how they would throw things at her, call her worthless, take her, beat her, anything to express anger at the government. And to the government, they where nothing but a showcase item, up for display.

Francis was perched on the watchtower, a former water tower, and watched the sun rise. At quiet moments like this Francis' mind tended to wander. He would never forget the day he saw one of them. He lived in a fairly secluded area, away from the big bustling centers of the north. It took weeks for mail to arrive, longer if the main road (a small street) was snowed in. The first news of the undead breakout was brought by the undead themselves.

Myuki awoke as soon as the sun was up, her ears and tail twitching as she stretched up to the sun. Her eyes where still a bit puffy from last night. She sighed and pressed her sleeve to them, drying remaining tears. She sighed, clasping her hands around the edges of her sleeves. She suddenly remembered that Francis had left last night and she raced to the door of her room, opening it. Seeing no sign of him, she sighed. "Probably left me for dead." she mumbled.

Francis was in some deep shit.

"If I bothered to stop and pay attention every once in a while, that would be great." He muttered under his breath.

For now he was safe on top of the water tower, but with every passing minute more and more undead swarmed at the base of the tower.

"The one time The Cat would be useful, I leave her behind." He lamented as he surveyed the forty foot drop to the nearest building.

He holstered his sniper rifle (Great for crowd control!) . He emptied his boots of dust and pulled out a pocket bible.

"Don't worry she'll get my note, she always gets my note."

"I did leave a note, didn't I?"

Myuki sat down on their meager couch, sighing. "I mean, usually he at the least leaves a note. But apparently not this time." She said to herself, heaving a heavy sigh. "He must really want to leave me behind. Ha, well we will see how long he can last like that." She said, a bit of pain in her voice.

"This is the stupidest idea I have ever come up with and I should feel shame for even considering it." Francis thought to himself.

Francis perched himself onto the railing of the water tower.

"But it just might work..."

He jumped off the tower.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congratulations!

You are now the owner of the MKII Anti-Material Rifle!

This both stylish and function bolt-action rifle fires a .50 caliber rifle round, so it packs quite a punch!

(Warning: The recoil inhibitor MUST be on at all times, each uninhibited shot contains roughly the power of a Ford Sedan going 20 MPH!)

Disclaimer: We are not liable for damages caused by the activity known as, bullet jumping (using the recoil of a weapon to propel yourself)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Users who are viewing this thread

Back