Chitchat DID Parachute support thread (anyone on the spectrum is welcome)

Perpetual Zen

Pneumonia Sucks
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I questioned if I should even make this so I'm going to preface this by stating what is not acceptable in this thread.

1. No self diagnosing. I'm not interested in people discussing :symptoms, medication, self observation or opinions.
2. There is to be no trauma dumping. This is really hard and I truly empathize with this. This is a support group. You can certainly communicate thoughts and feelings but it's hard for a support group to find resolutions for things out of our control.
3. There will NEVER be telling people what to do. Again, it's not the place of a support group. Please, no mention of therapies, medications or anything else which could be misconstrued as misinformation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Acceptable topics:
1.Positive goals met!
2. Affirmations!
3.You can share personal light conversation of thoughts and feelings!
4. We encourage positive talk so be supportive to your friends!
5. Sharing stories about your animal loved one's is also always welcome.

These are just a few examples of acceptable topics. Basically treat this as treading into a tea party.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Happy Its Friday GIF by Kim's Convenience

Something I discovered the other day is how visualization helps me when listening to emotional music.
I literally imagine numbers and it tricks my brain into really listening to the music rather than triggered by the words.
I hope this trick helps someone else out there!
I also use this to get rid of hiccups. Random​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back