• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Diamond High // Dancing school

Polefox

tumblr_static_sidebar.jpg

Diamond High

all the time dancing.

Last edited by a moderator:
UOTE="rereadingit50times, post: 3804725, member: 36575"]
tumblr_m429dzzFyM1rr0tupo2_500.gif
ac121da483935bc0faf349e7fa1900a9.jpg

Name: Francis Opal Lewis

Dance style: Ballet

Sexuality: Bisexual

Biography:

Francis grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth. Though her family was rich they were always working. Francis had to work as well her whole life and didn't get the privileged treatment her sisters did. Since she was the youngest among four girls and two boys, her parent's love was stretched thin. She had to fight and scrape for everything she got. She saved up her money to run away from home and go to the prestigious high school, Diamond High. Through all her hardships she had she always had her dance and it was what she wanted to dedicate her life to.

work, school, community service, old people, pb&j, snakes, dogs

Dislikes:

lazy people, drugs, thunder storms, spiders, cats

personality:

Francis is very cute and uses that to her advantage a lot, she is loyal, and really admires people she deems 'cool'. Though she may look innocent and good she has a gambling problem and a lot of ex-girlfriends and ex-boyfriends

accepted!

Course!

Musicomar4 said:
(gif or photo realistic)
Name: Jessica Kindle

Dance style: Freestyle/Contempary

Sexuality: Straight

biography: Has danced by her heart all her life and is looking for others to feel her emotions through her dances.

- Dancing

- Singing

- Candy

Dislikes:

- Bugs

- Liquorice

- Jerks

personality: Bold, creative, always finds a way and 100% social.
please add a gif or jpeg or png picture.

OMG! I am so sorry I didn't tell you yet! I am going on a camping trip with my family starting tomorrow (today) all the way until Sunday afternoon. Could you guys maybe postpone this RP while I'm gone or do some background stories...you know nothing really huge yet? I feel really guilty asking this, but please? This RP is so good so far even if we just started. Just think about it ok? thanks. (' :| )@Polefox @Musicomar4

rereadingit50times said:
OMG! I am so sorry I didn't tell you yet! I am going on a camping trip with my family starting tomorrow (today) all the way until Sunday afternoon. Could you guys maybe postpone this RP while I'm gone or do some background stories...you know nothing really huge yet? I feel really guilty asking this, but please? This RP is so good so far even if we just started. Just think about it ok? thanks. (' :| )@Polefox @Musicomar4
I just really want to continue so, I'll just PM you that time and tell you all the stuff!

thanks you guys!

Okay so you guys can just let my character be there and just so you know, the vibe for her I was getting... she's really pretty and like to use that to her advantage and coy smiles and stuff she just does to anyone by habit. For her she's going for the innocent cute girl thing.

This is what she is wearing:
photo-34.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Geek with Me can we hold auditions for Swan lake? It seems kind of unfair to give your character the lead as Odette when there are two other ballet dancers here...and didn't the year just start?

Hmm, since this isn't our RP shouldn't we run the Swan Lake dance by Pole? I mean isn't actually Pole's say as to if it's annual or not? I don't know, just a suggestion. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back