• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Diabolik Lovers [ extreme craving ]

hachiko

✩ wishing star ✩

welcome_free_to_use_by_samurai_pegasis-d6n91ws.png

Salutations, and thanks for popping by!

I'm looking for a casual/detailed rp for this anime. I have had a few years of roleplay experience.

I've recently become obsessed with it, mostly because of the gorgeous art.

So if anyone is interested, I'm very eager to do this. The only obligation I need is that the rp is free of inappropriate content (I'm sure you know this already, lol, I just wanted to make sure).

Kanato is one of my favourites, too! .3.

I'd say Yui would be my first pick at roleplaying, but if not, I'd choose Shu or Ayato.

Omg Shu <3 Precious bby~

I can rp Laito as well, even if he's the one that scares me the most out of all the brothers xD

Last edited by a moderator:
xD I know, right?

All his scenes aren't as good as the other brothers (most of them, anyway), plus he's such a sad pervert.

Although I'm sure Shu is one, as well, he doesn't do it so much that it begins to look creepy *cough* like Laito *cough*

Would it be fine if I use my OC? ;w; I forgot to show you her @ObviouslySketchy but I can do so now, I'm so proud of her! qwq

@KawaiiDemonQueen13

I'm a little confused. Earlier you thanked ObviouslySketchy, and I'm wondering why?

Also, it's perfectly fine if you choose to use an OC. We can always tweak the rp to have different characters instead of the originals. ^^

@ObviouslySketchy

There's a line where Shu doesn't cross as a pervert, yet Laito still has that... one characteristic that makes him too much. xD

So about this rp, I know this was posted in 1x1, but would you all like to do a group rp in a different forum? Or perhaps simply do 1 on 1 roleplaying, with separate threads?

@EtherealFrost I messaged her with the thread link :3 we talked about making a Diabolik Lovers rp before, but not many people seem to want to, so when I saw your thread, I got excited xD

Haai~ We can make a group conversation and brainstorm there, if you'd like :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back