• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[Devon and Gilmore] Back in Time

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It was 2015 and a girl was walking the highlands in Ireland she was in her renaissance costume. She had just finished there and had gone on a small hike. When she fell into a hole.She had been looking at the Ghalhedia Castle and was now on her way back to town. She how ever didn't see a hole in the ground that just had eroded away with the years. When she woke.

She woke with a groan. Her clothes, were dirty and messed up. She sighed and pulled herself out of the hole. She looked around. She went to look for the town, but it wasn't there. She looked around confused. She heard voices and yelling, a person in in a metal suit of armor was on a horse. He hopes off seeing her."who are you?" He asked. He pushed her into a rock behind her a sword to her throat speak.She glared at him and spit at him. He slapped her."you are a whore I shall treat you as one. He turned her around and pushed her against the rock"Noo."She says. She felt him pushed off a man in a hood held his hand out to her. She took and walked with him confused as he brought her to a camp of all men.

Irish Ice Queen

It was around 1169 and it was cold. A very cold time when Ireland had split into four Gaelic clans. Damion was apart of the Munster clan. Well, he didn't want to be, he was persecuted, and sometimes he felt like he was going to die. Scars littered his body and he wouldn't even look like an important person to his homeland anymore. He had been humiliated infront of these Gaelic people... You'd think they'd give up on a guy like him. After all, all he did was come for a visit.

It went a bit like this;

Damion was on a peace keeping trip because his father ruled a dynasty and his job was to get other countries on his side. It was the time when his fleet finally reached Ireland and the kings son was apart of it. Damion was talking with The people, but apparently the current government didn't like this, so the kidnapped the prince. The rest is history.

Anyhow, now the torn up Damion was sitting in his cell where he slept looking at the white shredded cloak, one that had been once expensive and covered in his jasmine scent was tarnished and his liberty as a man was tarnished. He sighed, wondering if his family even cared.

Adelaide was dragged to a camp with all men."sit and behave yourself Lass."she looked around and gulped. Was this acting, what was going on. She held her tounge as she waited silently.

She couldn't be back in the late middle ages, it was impossible. But here she was sitting with bandits it seemed like. She waited as they all drank and slept. With that opportunity she ran. She kept running for the village. She looked behind her a few times. When she did the last time. She ran into a soilder. "Let me go."She says. "Sorry miss kings orders bring any one in the forest to the dungeons. You know the law. Dont play stupid girl."he says and shackled her."wait what No I am not with them." Adelaide cryed out as she was thrown on a horse. And was ridden back to the castle. Adelaide was forced off the horse and pulled along the castle twists and turns. Places she had just been busy not days earlier back in her time. But how could she remember something that hadn't happened yet. Adelaide was un shackled and pushed to a cell. She rolled to the ground. And sat up as the door closed.she got up and ran to it."no you don't understand. "She said and hits the bar."bloody morons."She says and rubbed her arms as it was not heated down here.

Irish Ice Queen

Damion, exactly one cell over looked up, of course the Irish made it uncomfortable and had see through walls, more like bars, big enough to reach out and touch the other person, or someone small could squeeze through it. He got up and paced over to the bars that seperated the two rooms,

"Uhhh don't worry," he said with a heavily foreign voice. His blue eyes studied the girl, she seemed out of this world. He had never seen a girl with such blond hair before. She looked important, at least in his eyes based on all the jewelry and all, "who are you?"

Yes, definitely out of this world. The dress showed her arms and his voice seemed to hitch every so often,

"Where do you come from?"

She looked over the cell and sighed. She removed her costume jewelry and threw it at the wall.She jumped hearing a voice. Her eye's turned to him."oh bloody hell really? "She asked. "Scaring the crap out of me. I hail from Liverpool, England. Loyal to the English crown. She wasn't sure who was in power at the moment." She said in her heavy English accent. She looked at hom."why are you here?"She asks. She rubbed her arms against the cold and shivered slightly.

Adelaide was in deep shit, but she wasn't sure what in the hell was going or how she favor here. Or even who half the people were. Now some guy was talking to her.he probably was a criminal.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
"Uh... Oh! I've been to England before," Damion remembered, "why I am here? I don't exactly know why," his shoulders shrugged his blue eyes darting away, "one day I was sightseeing then I ended up here, fighting for Ireland's sake, my dignity has been ripped to pieces, my manhood taken, my father.. Should be here by now.. By the way, I am from great India," he eased onto a haystack and crossed his legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back