• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Devil Trigger

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
Demon hunters. They are Mankind's last defense against the demons. 30 years ago the gates to the Netherworld was opened, and what spilled forth was 72 legions of demons. They destroyed most of the world within a mere five years of being released.

Now the demons run the world and the humans are mostly slaves to these vile creatures. But if there are Demons there are Angels. These Angels saw only one way to defeat the demons. To mate with Humans and create Half Angels. Extremely rare these Half angels have the strength to fight off these demons. But only Five of these children exist.

There will be one child for each Angel on this list pick your Parent. (Space is limited)

Archangels

Metatron @Yunn

Michael @LeSoraAmari

Gabriel (This Gabriel is Female) @Salt Lord

Raphael @HollyLeafForever

Uriel (Also Female) - @Accelerate

Fallen Angel

Sariel

Each person will be given a power that goes with the angel.

Metatron (Light)

Michael (Holy Fire)

Gabriel (Mirror)

Raphael (Maelstorm)

Uriel (Copy)

Fallen Angel

Sariel (Judgment)

Everyone it's time for the Devil Trigger!

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds fun! Might I reserve Gabriel?

I could only imagine my character doing some awesome combo with whoever has the power of a Metatron. > :D

Also, I have an idea for Mirror. On top of being able to reflect magical attacks, if the mirror is shattered by a physical attack, could I control the leftover shards of "glass" to form something else? c:

By the way, for Rapheal's power, I believe it's spelled M-A-E-L-S-T-R-O-M, not M-A-L-E-S-T-O-R-M. :v

Hahaha lol your right. Let me set you both for Michael and Gabriel. :3

Two more before it Closes everyone !

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]This sounds fun! Might I reserve Gabriel?
I could only imagine my character doing some awesome combo with whoever has the power of a Metatron. > :D

Also, I have an idea for Mirror. On top of being able to reflect magical attacks, if the mirror is shattered by a physical attack, could I control the leftover shards of "glass" to form something else? c:

By the way, for Rapheal's power, I believe it's spelled M-A-E-L-S-T-R-O-M, not M-A-L-E-S-T-O-R-M. :v

[/QUOTE]
The Angel's power is only limited by the users imagination, so basically your character can us the Mirror ability any way you please.

May I ask how you want the Maelstrom angels child to use its power? As its a bit confusing to me, angels dont usually have any powers that fall under "Force of Nature"

HollyLeafForever said:
May I ask how you want the Maelstrom angels child to use its power? As its a bit confusing to me, angels dont usually have any powers that fall under "Force of Nature"
Sure! I'll tell you :3 the Ability Maelstorm can cause almost any natural disaster to happen but it's controlled. So like a Tornado but focused and used to blow away a army of demons. Stuff like that.

Well, im cool with taking on that character role then! Thank you for clarifying what you meant by Maelstrom! Is there any limitations to weather patterns or things like that?

LeSoraAmari said:
@Accelerate
You got us confused lmao, I reserved Michael and Salt Lord reserved Gabriel~

Anyway, I can't wait for this to start ^o^
HAHA sorry I was typing fast.

RedLikeRoses said:
Any open spots left?
Yes. I believe Metatron is still open

Accelerate said:
HAHA sorry I was typing fast.

Yes. I believe Metatron is still open
You needn't apologise ^w^ It was actually quite funny~ I just thought I should tell you so that it doesn't cause confusion

Well, that would be cool... but I don't wanna be like the only evil one. What if I was a child of a fallen angel, but I like joined your team? If not, I'm fine with giving Yunn the Metatron role.

HollyLeafForever said:
Well, im cool with taking on that character role then! Thank you for clarifying what you meant by Maelstrom! Is there any limitations to weather patterns or things like that?
Well there are limitations, well if it is used while innocent people are around it will not work

RedLikeRoses said:
Well, that would be cool... but I don't wanna be like the only evil one. What if I was a child of a fallen angel, but I like joined your team? If not, I'm fine with giving Yunn the Metatron role.
Well they aren't bad, they just have a different outlook on things.

I understand that part, but what about like weather pattern limitations? Like harsh sun, small tornadoes, strong wind... Things like that?

HollyLeafForever said:
I understand that part, but what about like weather pattern limitations? Like harsh sun, small tornadoes, strong wind... Things like that?
Ohhhhh that type of Limitations oh yeah. The Maelstrom can only be used as long as the right elements are available. Like if there are a bunch of Clouds, it can be used to form a Hurricane. Stuff like that.

Alright everything is fixed look at the first Post to see your roles that you wanted. I will go and make the Rp. So get your Characters ready.well after I make the Character Skeleton anyway.

Uhm, i was wondering.... Would it be possible for me to play both a fallen angel and a angel offspring, to help even things out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back