• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Devil Beater (The First Wave)

TheDragoon

RPN'S Resident Dragon Knight
If you have any questions about the RP and the lore, you can talk to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cloud Nagasake]I wanna be apart of this intriguing adventure. I'll probs get a character late at night or early tomorrow. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16067-thedragoon/ said:
@TheDragoon[/URL]
Sure! Act 1 hasn't started yet so more people can jump in. Just go to the training room when your character has been accepted.

OnyxReaper said:
Man, can you tone down the colours a tad? it's painful as hell to read :P
Sorry, I just try to make my posts a little fancy and I try to color code the characters but if it'll help I'll try find darker shades of color...

TheDragoon said:
Sorry, I just try to make my posts a little fancy and I try to color code the characters but if it'll help I'll try find darker shades of color...
its fine, it just burns

I take back what I said about your text before. In mobile mode it looks absolutely stunning, it's just far too small in the typical Pc browser view

OnyxReaper said:
I take back what I said about your text before. In mobile mode it looks absolutely stunning, it's just far too small in the typical Pc browser view
Oh, alright! Btw, you can just have your character walk into the training room after the battle is done... xD

My character probably hates himself right now because he dislikes people who lag behind and he did majorly, but at least he caught up.

[QUOTE="Endemic Wolf]My character probably hates himself right now because he dislikes people who lag behind and he did majorly, but at least he caught up.

[/QUOTE]
Yeh, now is the time to share moments btw. Everybodies camping so this is a chance to help decrease the tension the interns are feeling...

Ima have to close up shop soon so we can do a bit of story. Then accept new RPers around after this little segment :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back