• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Devil Beater (The First Wave)

What do you guys think?

• Sounds cool! Count me in!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs more innovation...

• I'm not interested...

• Total voters

TheDragoon

RPN'S Resident Dragon Knight
INTRODUCTION

Shuu: "Welcome fellow interns! My name is Shuu and I'll be your instructor for the day!"

Rufaro: "Why do you have to be the instructor for the day?"

Shuu: "Because me and my and my mirror say I can. Anyway, today I'll be teaching you about everything you need to know about this story were a part of. You are now an intern of Team Dimensionia of The Alliance, a team of heros meant to protect humanity from a inter-dimensional demon named Akuma. However, our once brilliant leader, Ineur, has recently gone completely nuts so we had to take matters into our own hands. It's our job to protect the common folk from our now insane leader, Akuma, and Team Different Dimensions."

Ducasse: "Can we just leave a list or something? We need to get some training done..."

Shuu: "Ok! Ok! Fine! We'll leave a list."

They had left a list explaining the principles of this world.

ASPECTS AND RULES

• There are 7 known elements that are channeled into power in this world. It resides in everyone. The 7 elements are as listed.

Narukami/Lightning: Narukami-Users are associated with vanguard, solitude, and responsibility. Energy can be channeled from these users and be used as electricity.

Agni/Storm: Agni-Users are known to be associated with perseverance, strength, and fury. Their powers manifest as fire.

Flux/Rain: Flux-Users are known to be associated with order and disorder, and their power is manifested through whichever side the user leans towards, order or disorder.

Helios/Sun: Helios-Users are not known much about, but what IS known is that their powers manifest in wild manner, sometimes being declared as unstable.

Stratus/Cloud: Like Helios-Users, they are not known much about. What is known is their powers manifest as a dark energy, and is supposedly thought to mean support and healing. They are known to have a short temper.

Haze/Mist: Represented by a dark shade of purple, and are supposedly known to be associated with wrath, usually out for revenge or are unstable. Their powers manifest in a darker manner compared to Stratus-Users.

Aether/Sky: Represented by the color white, Sky-Users have not been known to stick to a particular structure, so their personalities can be unpredictable. What Sky-Users ARE known for however is their high charisma, and are usually viewed as leaders. Their powers manifest depending on their goals and personality.

That about covers everything. If you have any questions, ask me in a PM or just reply to this post.

(Note: I am editing to add the rules in later... Just seeing who is interested so far :3)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back