Devastating Destruction

Ariah raised her eyebrow at Hazel and put a hand on her sword. She knew that growing up on the streets made her skinnier but she wasn't weak. She had been fighting for years and knew how to take a hit. "Why would you hold anything back when fighting?" She never held back but she knew when to stop. Not waiting for an answer, she walked over to the training area. Ushui jumped off Ariah's shoulder and looked at Oli in curiosity.

Nar leaves the forest for the roads that travel between the towns, thinking to himself, "wonder if anyone is around that has any current news." Walking at a rather slow pace, he wanders aimlessly around, wasting the day while his companion MoonShadow is hunting back in the forest.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen smiled when she kissed him back, he hadn't expected her to act as such. "You are a good kisser," he murmured, pulling her back to him into a longer and harder kiss, his eyes closed. He wanted to kiss her for longer, but Kretan came up, chuckling. "Now... don't get ahead of the game... my ward's future... she still needs to be pure..." Rallen pulled away quickly, blushing a bright red and glared at Kretan. Out of breath slightly, he turned to her, cheeks still red and gave her an apologetic, Sorry, in her head, and a look to follow. Rallen ran a hand softly through her hair before pulling away, and going to sit on the couch.

(([MENTION=3558]Seiko-kun[/MENTION]))

Once they were both at the center, she kept her hands at her sides, sword sheathed. "I don't usually fight to my fullest because I am not myself when I do. And that... side... that comes out, it doesn't know when to stop. I have harmed people very badly before when I have let it slip. I hope that they are fast enough to intervene. I nearly took Oz's head off last time." Hazel sighed and looked at the ground, waiting for the start. She breathed in and out slowly and let her grip on that side go a bit, her eyes started to glow as she looked at Ariah, as did her sword inside her sheathe, still waiting for the start.

Victoria's face also became bright red color when Kretan said that. She chuckled a little bit and flashed Kretan a wink before standing up and following Rallen back inside the house.

It's okay. She said, smiling when she stepped into the house and sat on the couch next to Rallen. She leaned her head against his shoulder, still smiling when she looked over at him.

"You're still not worried about that man from earlier are you?" She asked, arching an eyebrow and cuddling up next to him more. She really didn't know why she was acting this way. Something inside her clicked when he kissed her, and she felt.. Different somehow. Like being around Rallen made her happier or something.

Her red eyes glittered a bit, a flicker of emotion showing in her eyes as she stared out in front of her. She knew what that man wanted from her.. It was an amulet that was in her bedroom. But it was special. It gave anyone who wore it the power of hypnotizing. She couldn't give it to him though. It belonged to her, and is very powerful if placed in the wrong hands.

(Sorry.. My lil bro is annoying the crap out of me right now x(

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Kretan grinned at Victoria's wink, then disappeared. Rallen froze when she cuddled up next to him, still blushing. He put his arm around her lightly. "Well... I am... but he doesn't seem all that tough," Rallen said, a total lie. He squeezed Victoria slightly, resting his head on top of her's. "But... I have to wonder why he wanted something from you so badly... Whatever it is, I hope you will tell me. I feel like I need to protect you, and, from what I have seen today, that is true. What would you have done, little leelan, had I not been here for you today?" Rallen sighed and bit the top of her ear lightly as a show of affection. (leelan is a vampiric term of endearment meaning dearest one, or beloved.)

Victoria blushed when he bit her ear, and she chuckled, turning her face towards his. She opened her mouth to say something, but stopped immediately when she heard a voice in her mind.

"Gray.. Have you forgotten about him?" It wasn't Rallen's voice this time. It was a woman's, one she didn't recognize. Even the mentioning of Gray's name caused hurt to flood into her eyes. She turned her head away from Rallen and stopped leaning against him, staring at the wall in front of her.

"How could I forget.." She murmured, standing up and rushing into the kitchen. She picked up the phone and dialed a number. She waited impatiently, tapping her finger against the counter. When the phone picked up, her eyes widened and she became desperate.

"Is Gray Ryūgamine there?" She asked quickly when a man picked up the phone.

"Uh.. No he isn't. Sorry." He said, making her close her eyes and hang up before the man on the other line said anything else.

She leaned against the counter, staring down at her feet.

"I thought you loved him.." The woman's voice echoed in her mind again. Victoria shook her head slightly, crossing her arms over her chest.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen had a big smile on his face, he hadn't felt so carefree in a long time. Then Victoria suddenly pulled away from him and walked away, tearing away a large part of his heart too. Rallen sighed, That's alright. Happens a lot. He thought to her, then stood up and sauntered off to find the library, in a house this big, there must be one. Eventually he found it, and went inside, forcing himself to delve into the rows of books. This may happen often, this rejection, but it hurt him more this time than ever.

Kretan had appeared behind Victoria, a frown plastered on his face. "Whoever this... Gray Ryūgamine man... is... you hurt Rallen a lot just then...." Kretan kept the frown on his face, moving to Victoria's side. "Why.... would you do that...? He saved you.... you felt.... like the right person...." Kretan touched the side of her face lightly. "Someone... is bothering you.... I can tell.... I can always tell.... things..."

Victoria looked up when Kretan suddenly appeared, and her eyes widened when he touched the side of her face.

"I didn't mean to! I-I needed to see if Gray-" She cut herself off, realizing she didn't really have an explanation. She simply called the Dark army Headquarter's because she wanted to see if he was okay. Her mind searched frantically for an excuse, but she found none, and instead sighed.

"Don't listen to him. Find Gray." The woman's voice appeared in her head, making her jolt slightly. Victoria wondered who this person was exactly.

Shaking her head, she flashed Kretan a look before running off down the hall and trying to find Rallen. She turned the corner, peeking her head into the library. As she had expected, there was Rallen, reading a book. He looked hurt, and she instantly felt bad.

"Rallen.." She murmured softly, coming up behind him and hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you like that.. There was just something I needed to do." She said, hugging him a little tighter.

"I'm sorry.." She repeated again, but in a quieter voice. Her eyes filled with tears for a moment, but she held them back.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen was in the library, flipping fast through pages of Shakespeare. As Victoria walked in, he glanced up at her, his eyes a dull black. "I love this quote you know," he said softly as she came around, "From a book on William Shakespeare, 'God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.' it tells a story does it not? Ah, and here is another," Rallen said, flipping furiously through the pages, yet not harming a single one. "This one tells wonders, 'But O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man's eyes.' again with a story all its own." Rallen looked back at her and saw her expression, he put a hand on her's as she hugged him, his eyes pitch black.

"Ah..." Kretan said, appearing in the library, "This side of him... He has... hidden this from you... Demon nature... as it were.... almost apathetic.... I feel almost pity.... for him..." Rallen looked up at Kretan and just stared, a stare that, in and of itself could freeze someone with the hatred locked up inside of them. "He tries...." Kretan continued, "To keep it controlled... Like you do with your thirst... Even now... with that stare... so much hatred... he refuses to let you see..." Kretan moved closer to the two of them, still speaking, "Do not be mad at him.... he cannot help it... like your vampiric nature... it just comes out when... hurt...."

Victoria looked behind her at Kretan, worry flickering in her red gaze. She looked back to Rallen, letting go of him. She slid her hand over his cheek, and stared directly into his eyes.

"Rallen.. Stop it.. I really am sorry for what I did," She murmured to him, tears beginning to spill down her cheeks. She stepped a little closer to him, not breaking eye contact.

"Please.. It hurts me more to see you like this.." She whispered to him before wrapping him into another tight hug. Tears continued to run down her face as she hugged him. She felt so ashamed, so guilty, for making Rallen hurt like this.

She suddenly let go of him and began walking out of the library.

"I'll leave you alone for awhile." She muttered, wiping away a few tears and continued walking out into the hallway.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

"Stop..." Rallen said, a scared yet apologetic look in his eyes, "I feel like I am being so melodramatic..." Rallen brought a shaky hand up to his face. "I snap easily... an affect of being demonic I suppose. I have to hold it back, or bad things happen... like a whole family of archdemons ending up dead." Rallen looked towards her, his eyes still black, but not as piercing. "It is similar to if you do not hold back your thirst leelan, bad things happen, people can get killed. Often times with demons, the stories of them are too kind..." He sighed shakily and slammed his hand down on the table, leaving a small fist-sized imprint in it. "Just, you walking off like that, to go from so close to so far, it hurt..."

(([MENTION=3696]Sunrise[/MENTION] - That last line of Kendra's, when she says her vampirism keeps her from being eaten by Lithium, is so ironic. xD ))

Lithium walked straight to the first open bar stool at the counter and plopped down on the seat, swiveling around a couple of times while he waited for the bartender to notice him. "Come sit," he instructed as he spun, directing the order to Kendra. The bartender came in the next second, and greeted the two with a dull stare.

"What can I get you?" he asked, and Lithium put his finger to his chin in a thinking pose.

"Hmm... I think I'll try a Bloody Mary. Type AB positive," Lithium replied with a lazy smile and he rest his head on the counter. He turned just enough to be able to look at Kendra without having his eyes ache. "And you?" he asked, his eyes reflecting the dim light of the bar.

(([MENTION=3558]Seiko-kun[/MENTION] [MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION]))

Oz blinked in surprise as Ion nudged him, a worry frown stretching his lips as Ranulf - who had climbed up to the balcony in the meantime - began growling. "I'm fine, Ranulf," he murmured as Ion continued to hover by him.

Wilhelmina, leaning against the balcony after putting Oli down beside her, observed the two girls with interest as they faced off. "Begin whenever you wish," she called, resting her chin on folded hands.

Lauralelle came up beside her and plopped down on the floor, motioning for Ranulf to move towards her. He did, and she began petting the demon wolf, successfully calming the creature's nerves.

Victoria stopped in her tracks, her eyes turning into a bright red color when she glanced back at him. Her fang sunk deep into her lip, causing a line of blood to dribble out. She licked it off, and almost as soon as the blood ran down her throat, she collapsed to her knees.

"Stop it, Rallen.. Stop it.." She kept repeating, sliding her hands over her ears as she fell slowly into madness. She suddenly stopped, everything completely silent. A creepy grin played on her face, causing her to dig her nails into her ears. Small dribbles of blood dripped out of the nail indention's in her skin, making her grin widen.

"How foolish.." It wasn't Victoria's voice this time, it was the woman's voice from earlier. Victoria suddenly stood up, staring at the floor and still grinning.

"Don't you know better than to fall in love with a vampire? Filthy, unforgiving, demon. How dare you!" She suddenly spat, her eyes turning the same color as his. Madness sparkled in the vampire's eyes as she took a step towards Rallen.

"Victoria saw the pattern of destruction.. I know she did. But now everything is ruined! My plan, my little scheme that would of thrown her off the cliff of madness! I could have destroyed her vagrant memories.. Every last one of them! But you," She took another step towards him, clenching her fists until they turned white.

"You changed her into someone I can't even recognize anymore.. She used to be careless, aggressive, stubborn.. A monster! But look at her now.. Wrapped around your little finger as if she knew you her whole life!"

The woman's voice continued to spit at him, sounding completely mad. She suddenly gripped her head, collapsing to her knees again as if something had stopped her. Blood poured out of Victoria's mouth, her eyes beginning to turn completely black.

"What's.. What's happening?" It was Victoria's voice this time, and she sounded horrified.

[MENTION=3696]Sunrise[/MENTION] (Sorry for the wait. Again. u.u )

It was apparent that wherever they hadcome from wasn't pleasant from the frown she had given. Osuka wasnearly ready to even protest, but could only pace along with them ashe listened to her tale. He had known somewhat how that situationwas, only it was during war. Shackled by obligation and fear, beingforced to do as one was told and being used as a test doll forwhatever they pleased. Osuka knew the pains of war and slavery. Theyweren't at all rewarding for any cause at all. When one was able toescape or was released, they learned quickly just how precious lifewas. It was why he too felt his lips tug to a frown as the girl hadtold her tale. A quiet, slow hand came up to his mouth to massage thefolds around his lips as if thinking, mindlessly pulling from hispocket two silver pieces. They were coins, but something much more.

Though first he would answer whatever question came his way.It was only fair for being told such a tale.

“Honestly, inmy centuries of travel, I couldn't tell you in order the last tenplaces I've been.” he started as he raked the same hand that hadbeen upon his mouth through his hair. “Though I could tell you myown story. I started out on a planet known as Koros da'Avenia, whereat the age of six the village I lived in was ransacked by Vampires. Iwas bitten and left for dead, while my parents were killed and mysister was dragged off for whatever they planned on doing. I haven'tfound her yet. About a year later I ran into a girl named Colette,whom after twenty-three years I became wed to. I ended up protectingher even after her and I were used for experimentation to turn meinto a Kitsune. Whatever was done to her left her Aenemic, and Inever found out.

“From there, at the age of twelve, I wasrecruited by Terra'Avenia's military force as a Medic, and was abusedthroughout my ten year service and had only a single friend beforebeing dishonorably discharged for defending my medic squadmates. Theywere killed, so my defense was for naught. Soon after, I was able tofind Colette once more and we ended up staying at a hotel out in thewoods, in which for months there were many skirmishes with Gods.Having slain the God of Fire for that realm, I replaced him for ashort while before leaving that planet. I made an Ixian friend whogave me abilities over Energy, but I haven't used it in the longesttime.”

Now his face became grim.

“For almost eighthundred years, Colette and I have been searching for each other afterhaving been separated. I've yet to find her. Hopefully she's stillalive or still holds me dear. The last planet I was on required me tosave an adolescent who had a bad run-in with a witch – but pleaseforgive my blathering. For that, I have a gift for the two ofyou.”

With that, Osuka pulled his mechanical hand from hispocket to reveal two silver coins with the head of the Roman emperorCaesar or Kaisar upon it. It shone with a light, ethereal glow thatgave the coin a somewhat mysterious appearance to it. They restedside by side with Kaisar's head up and the chimera down in his palm.

“These coins will call me for assistance if you ever needme,” he said with a smile, holding out his hand to the both ofthem. “Please, take it as a token of my gratitude for listening tome prattle.”

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥, I really.... REALLY... didn't have a clue how to reply >.>))

Rallen looked at Victoria, his eyes still black. He smirked as the other woman took over, but when Victoria was back and she spoke, fear shook him. He was unsure what to do. Rallen went close to her, she was coughing up blood with a terrified look in her darkening eyes. "I don't know what to do.... Do you need blood? Is that woman coming back? What the hell is going on?" He came closer to her and held her tightly. Don't let her win. He said sternly in her mind. Whatever you do, just stay with me. I will fix this.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION]))(([MENTION=3558]Seiko-kun[/MENTION]))

Hazel nodded and shifted her stance slightly before running towards Ariah. She herself was a blur as she ran, her eyes glowed a bright blue, same as her sword as she pulled it out of her sheath. She pulled it out in the blink of an eye, its movements a bright blue. Hazel swung her sword, aiming for the chest. Once she swung she stopped behind Ariah, unsure if it connected or not. Hazel's stance was low as she dashed forward again, not allowing a moment of rest. This time she aimed for the back of Ariah's head.

"I-I.. Can't!" She suddenly screamed, the inside of her body feeling like it was burning. She shook violently, struggling to not let the woman possess her. But it hurt so much. It was like lifting something extremely heavy and trying not to let it fall, even though your arms were shaking from exhaustion. That's what it felt like.

Her eye color flickered from red to black frantically as she struggled to control herself.

"Poor, poor girl.. How weak she has become." She murmured in the woman's voice, her eyes turning black once more, but than they switched back to red.

"Stop it.. Leave me alone!" Victoria exclaimed, gritting her teeth as more pain entered her body.

She stopped shaking all of a sudden, becoming as limp as a rag-doll. Even though she looked completely lifeless, the woman continued to speak through her.

(Sorry xD I get carried away sometimes..)

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen, still holding her as she switched back and forth frowned, his eyes going completely black, even the whites of the eyes turned a tar black color. He closed his eyes for a moment, searching for the source of the semi-possession. Once he found the woman, he smirked, forcing his way into her mind none too gently, Ok. Fine. You want to tango? Let's. Now then. I know a thing or two about people like you. If I can even call you a person. Probably some demon, probably following someone's orders. Ohhhh but I can be mean. Rallen, while talking to the woman in her mind, moved Victoria's limp body to a nearby table. Hmm... let's see let's see... what can I use? Rock salt! Sage! How about a nice cross?! Rallen smiled big, his teeth as sharp as a shark's. He laughed, a deep, truly demonic sound. "Ah, if you can still hear me NOT in your mind, then, didn't your mother ever tell you? You never, ever, mess with an archdemon? You might as well be an ant to step on!"

Kretan, who was looking at the play unfolding in front of him with a sick smirk on his face. "Well now... she really pissed you off.... I haven't seen you this demonic.... since home..." Rallen looked at Kretan for a moment, and shot a sharped toothed grin is his direction. "Rope... Kretan..." Rallen said, his voice a deep, almost snarl by now. Little balls of flame started surrounding him and circling about him, not setting a single thing on fire. Kretan left and returned quickly with some rope he had found. "Good... wouldn't want Victoria to hurt herself... now would we?"

Rallen moved quickly and secured Victoria to the desk. He then examined her for any injuries besides the ones at the ears and such. Kretan stepped back slowly from Rallen, who was even scaring the shadow creature slightly."Now then.... Where were we...?" Rallen said in the same dark snarling tone. "Is Victoria there? Or is miss creepy?"

"It depends. You shouldn't ask questions you know the answer to, it's not polite." Victoria's voice and the woman's voice said, colliding together into one. Another creepy grin spread across her lips, leaning her face close to Rallen's.

"If you even attempt at hurting me, I will crush each and every memory Victoria has of you.. You would be NOTHING to her.. Just a complete stranger. Do you really want that, demon?" The woman's voice spat at him in a teasing manner. Victoria suddenly leaned back against the wall behind her, chuckling crazily. This behavior Rallen was showing seemed to obviously amuse the woman. It didn't scare her one bit.

"Even though Victoria is lost in her own asylum, you continue to pester me with threats. It looks like your stupidity has really gotten the best of itself."
The woman burst in a random fit of hysterical laughter, not stopping until a few moments later. She flashed Kretan a nasty glare, than looked back to Rallen.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥, alright, this is gonna be kinda odd... but you get to set the scene of Victoria's mind... Perhaps I took the phrase, 'her own asylum' a little too literally. :3))

Rallen looked at her with a smirk on his face, "A complete stranger? Really? You mean the same thing I was to her...oh, a few hours ago?" Rallen shook his head and looked at Kretan, "Well, do you want to? Or shall I?" Kretan smiled big, outstretching his shadowy arms, "Well... Rallen... We could both..." Kretan said, as Rallen looked back at Victoria on the table. "It might be the smarter idea, I am a little rusty with that sort of thing." Kretan and Rallen both came close to Victoria, putting a hand on either side of her head and closing their eyes. Both of them were now inside Victoria's 'own asylum', they were both inside her mind.

(LOL When I meant Asylum, I meant a place she created in her mind that was filled with insanity and locked up feelings. Basically, it's a place in her mind that's super messed up and disturbing.. xD I probably should have explained that more in my last post.)

In Victoria's mind..

Victoria stood in the middle of a dense street, the sky a dark gray and the air thick with fog that was almost impossible to see through. She was staring down the street, as if looking for something. There was simply no emotion in her gaze. Not even a hint of madness.

A soft voice in the distance suddenly echoed out, beginning to get louder and louder. Victoria did nothing but stand, waiting.

"What will we do with a Drunken Whaler?

What will we do with a Drunken Whaler? What will we do with a Drunken Whaler?

Early in the morning..

Way, hay, and up she rises.

Early in the morning." A small girl's voice sung in a mesmerizing voice. A figure suddenly appeared out of the heavy fog, walking towards Victoria in a slow motion. The girl looked like Victoria, but younger. No older than 9 or 10. There was a cord in her hand, and attached to it from behind, was a bloody power-saw dragging against the stone road. It created a deafening screech sound as the blade ran along the stones from the road.

The girl was wearing a beautiful white dress with a red ribbon tied in her hair. Blood was sprayed across the middle of the dress, and it was slightly dirty.

Victoria stared at the girl for a few moments, recognizing this was herself when she was younger. This was the day she had stabbed a saw through a mans stomach and had killed him.

CRACK. The little girl in front of her opened her mouth wide, breaking her lower jaw, which now hung loosely by her neck. Blood poured out of the girl's eyes, mouth, and ears, causing the dress she was wearing to suddenly turn the color red. Victoria took a step back in horror.

"No.. NO!" She suddenly screamed, whipping around and running down the foggy street. She ran and ran, but got nowhere. She was still on the same street as before..

(The girl sang this BTW:

(([MENTION=2978]The Magnificent Marley[/MENTION] ))

Kaleo quickly caught up with

the strange male. "Oh! Im...

uhh... Kaleo" She grumbled at

her name and had to jog to keep

up with him. She finally got him

to slowdown some so she could

at least walk. She looked over

at him with a puzzled look on her

face.

Ariah smiled as she saw Hazel run towards her and turned to the side before drawing her own swords. She blocked Hazel's sword and raised her other one. Stepping to the side away from Hazel's raised sword, she swiped it towards her midsection.

(([MENTION=3558]Seiko-kun[/MENTION]))(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION]))

Hazel knocked down the sword that aimed for her midsection, and she swung again, coming close this time, aiming for Ariah's face. "This is fun," Hazel said, her voice different than normal, "You can keep up still." Hazel's eyes glowed more, as did her sword as she bounced off of Ariah. Both girls seemed like a blur and it was only getting faster. Hazel dashed forward again, only much faster, and swung her sword down extremely hard but fast, aiming for Ariah's shoulder. Not giving Ariah a moment to spare, Hazel leapt back, then forward again, flipping quickly over Ariah, then swinging her sword sideways towards her back. A chaotic energy poured off of Hazel in waves, and it could be easily felt throughout the room. Hazel hopped back, out of blade's reach and giggled, waiting to see if any of her swings connected.

((@Lost-in-Paradise))

Rallen laughed loudly at the state of Victoria's mind, while Kretan looked on with a look of horror. "What, Kretan?" Kretan looked at Rallen and cocked his head to the side, "It... is just.... dark and... demented... and... creepy..." Rallen laughed again, moving towards Victoria, and ignoring the girl with the saw, "It is no worse than my own mind! Kretan, watch my back, would you?" Rallen called out to Victoria with his mind, Victoria?? The word echoed loudly throughout, as though on a megaphone, he jumped slightly at the sound, "Oh... right... I am inside her mind already.... Victoria dear, please stop with the running. You aren't getting anywhere." Rallen kept walking towards her, wondering what was so wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back