Devastating Destruction

No. I'll be fine for another minute or so. She responded back, not noticing the jellyfish were drifting closer. She soon was surrounded by the pod of poisonous jellyfish. She looked in every direction, seeing there was no way out. A small grin appeared on her face as an orange tentacle brushed gently against her finger. She felt a shock ripple through her finger and she winced.

Ouch. That hurts.. She accidentally thought to Rallen. Her red eyes drifted up to his and she flashed him a nervous grin.

Her eyes glanced back to the jellyfish, which were deathly close to her. She struggled to stay still in the water, not wanting to get stung again. One of the tentacles wrapped around her toe, and she wiggled it away quickly as the piercing shock shot through her again. But this time, it was more intense than before. The breath of air that she tried to keep inside her, suddenly came out in a big bubble of air. Coughing under water, the salty substance filled her lungs.

She pushed herself through the water, not caring how many jellyfish stung her. She felt a tentacle wrap around her wrist, and she tried desperately to shake it off. The shock returned, but it was more painful as the poison seeped into her skin.

She flicked her wrist and kicked her legs aggressively, shooting to the surface. She closed her eyes tight as it became almost impossible to hold the last remains of air anymore. Suddenly, her face became pale, and her eyes drooped shut just before she reached the surface.

Rallen stared at Victoria as she got stung repeatedly, he felt something click inside of him and he propelled himself towards her in the water. He used his fire carefully to burn the jellyfish, but not burn Victoria. He called Kretan to him and he appeared, shrouding the area and the jellyfish in darkness. The darkness seemed to slow the jellyfish and make them lethargic.

Rallen grabbed Victoria in his arms and used his fire to propel himself upwards and out of the water. Once on solid ground Rallen kept hold of Victoria and looked her in the eyes. His eyes glowed a bright red as he spoke, "You... you... Can you be any stupider? You scared the goddamn hell out of me! Drink more of my blood to lessen the effects of the poison."

Rallen gave Victoria no choice in the matter and pressed her face against his neck. Refuse, and I will force you to. He said sternly in her mind, his voice in general sounding completely different. He sounded scared and very very mad.

(([MENTION=3696]Sunrise[/MENTION]))

Lithium's head snapped in the direction of a screeching sound - one like metal against stone - and he spotted Victoria talking to someone he hadn't met before. He started walking towards the pair, but a howl scared the two away. "Ooooooh? A werewolf?" Lithium wondered aloud as he looked around again, looking for the source of the sound. The howl came again, followed quickly by screams of pain, and Lithium supposed Victoria had encountered the beast. "Oh, well," he muttered, a small, annoyed smile playing on his features.

Turning his head so he could see Kendra, his smile widened into a smirk. "Shall we go eat?" he asked and began walking towards the bar he had originally intended to visit. He was a little annoyed that Victoria had gone off with someone else; he had wanted to spend more time around that delicious sent.

He trudged down the walls of the city until he came to the entrance of the bar, an establishment titled "Fangtasia," and waited a moment to see if Kendra would join him.

(([MENTION=3558]Seiko-kun[/MENTION] [MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION]))

Back in the Fairy Knight Mansion...

Wilhelmina had led her group down to the training hall and was now stopped on the balcony like before, gazing at the empty facility. Empty, that is, besides the blue otter and black wolf that were brawling in the center of the room. Her eyebrow twitched as Oz gasped and ran to the railing.

"R-Ranulf! Stop, stop, stop!! What do you think you're doing?!" he exclaimed, his face a perfect portrayal of dismay. Turning towards his leader, he winced and said, "I'm so sorry, Mina, I'm go get him right now." He made to bolt down the stairs, but Wilhelmina stopped him and whistled.

The brawling animals stopped immediately and gazed up at the young woman who was watching them both with a mix of irritation and amusement. "Oli, stop picking on your comrade. Come here," she ordered and the blue otter squeaked before running from the wolf and up the stairs to the balcony. Picking the small critter up, Wilhelmina turned to the rest of her group and sighed. "Well, at least someone is using the training hall. Moving on... Hazel, Ariah," she started, glancing at the two as she spoke their names. "I would like to test your strength at the same time. Would you two please go down to the floor and duel?" she asked, stroking her pet's magically colored fur.

Victoria coughed violently once she was out of the water, her body beginning to shake as the poison made it's way into her bloodstream. There were light colored sting marks on where she had gotten stung.

She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Her eyes grew dim and she continued to shake, feeling as if she was being stung all over.

Confusion and shock showed in her eyes as Rallen began to yell at her.

Why.. Why are you so.. Mad? She managed to think back to him in a weak voice.

When he pushed her head near his neck, she opened her mouth slightly wide, and bit down gently. She was too weak to be biting down hard.

She drank his blood slowly, her eyes beginning to droop shut as she let go of his neck. The blood managed to lessen the pain a little bit, and she stopped shaking. But she still looked very weak.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION]))

Hazel looked at the two animals brawling and giggled. When Wilhelmina spoke she looked at her, concerned, "Are you sure...?" she said quietly, looking at Ariah. "I don't know her ability, so, how hard do you want me to fight? Same as last time? Harder?" Her voice got quieter and quieter the shyer she got about fighting this girl. Ion was busy ignoring what was going on, and went to go bother Oli, nuzzling his fur.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen decided not to answer her question, and just continued to hold her close, wincing only slightly when she bit down. Rallen quickly nabbed a towel on the way in and laid it on the couch, then laid her on the towel. Rallen was steaming, and the water on him had already dried. His eyes still a bright red, he bit down on his own wrist using his sharp canines. The wound, dripped blood down his hand, "Good, its deep enough," he said to himself before opening Victoria's mouth for her and pressing the wound which bled profusely, against her mouth. Drink Deeply, he commanded, forcing the thought into her mind. Let the strength of demon blood actually hit you this time. Rallen dug his sharpened canines into his own lip as he tried to control his emotions.

When he didn't answer, she let out a deep sigh as the pain completely faded away. The pain was like being shocked by electric eels over and over again, causing a terrible after pain that stung like a million bee stings.

"Rallen.. Don't be so afraid.. I'm fine." She said, reassuring him in a small voice. She looked straight into his eyes, flashing him a small grin. She had noticed the fear in his eyes when he brought her out, and she couldn't quite understand why the emotion was there in the first place.

Her gaze looked over glanced over to the water, and her eyes narrowed a little bit.

"I'm sorry." She murmured to him, looking back at him.

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION]))

Oli nudged back at Ion, pawing at the floating pet, and Wilhelmina smiled, but turned her attention back to her warriors. "I want you to go all out. You, too, Ariah. Neither of you are to hold anything back. Lauralelle and I can intervene if the fight goes too far. Don't worry, and fight to your fullest capabilities," Wilhelmina declared and Lauralelle nodded.

"If we don't know how strong you are, we will not be able to trust you to watch our backs in battle. Besides," Lauralelle started with a smirk, "I would love to see just what our princess can do." She looked Hazel over, wondering if she was capable of living up to Wilhelmina's expectations.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION]))

Hazel sighed and looked at Ariah, "Fine." Hazel started walking down the steps, already getting in the mindset of a fight. She glanced at Lauralelle as she spoke, "And you will this time I suppose." Ion floated over to Oz and poked at his face then floated around his neck. Hazel looked up at the other girl once she was in the center, "Are you coming?"

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Once Victoria looked better he brought his arm away, the wound healing on its own already. Rallen glared at her, "You knew they were poisonous, yet you touched one! That was so irresponsible. What if I couldn't have saved you in time?" Kretan appeared again, hovering next to Victoria with a concerned look on his face. "You don't... need to yell at her... Rallen..." Rallen glared at him, his eyes still glowing as bright as ever, even his tattoos seemed to glow red with his anger, "Like hell I don't! What would I have done had she died? You know full well Kretan how much she means! You could feel it about her. You actually approve of her!" Rallen stood and began to walk off, trying to calm down. "I have.... never seen his eyes like that...." Kretan said, looking at Victoria.

Victoria's eyes widened at Rallen's outburst, making her feel ashamed and stupid for doing what she did.

"Rallen. I said I'm sorry. What else do you want me to do?" She murmured quietly. She cringed a little bit when he ignored her and walked off. She glanced over to Kretan with a worried look in her gaze.

"I didn't mean to hurt him." She said to Kretan, running after Rallen and grabbing his hand, making him stop.

"Hey. I'm sorry, alright? I know.. I screwed up. I should of gone back to the surface before the jellyfish got to close." She said, her voice beginning to become more serious and angered. Her red eyes began glowing, indicating that her anger was rising as well. Her grip on his hand tightened, making her take a step towards him.

"I don't know what else to tell you, Rallen..." She said, letting go of his hand and walking back to the house.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen jumped when she grabbed his hand, the glow in his eyes dimming a bit. "I only left the situation at that time to avoid yelling at you more. You frightened me, something that is very rarely done." He sighed and walked with her to the house again. "I suppose I should apologize for being so mad. As such, I am sorry."

Kretan, still inside the house in the same spot was mumbling something to himself, his voice less distant than before, "Dove in spring, Hawk in fall, Beware, beware, The Hunter will call, Blue and silver, The stone sword rings, Eagle in summer, The storm winds bring, Blue and silver, Gold and Black, Copper in winter, The Hunter is back, Owl in night, Learn to fly, Mouse in fright, Learn to die."

Victoria glanced at him from the side, surprised he even followed her back. She thought he was just going to storm off in anger and not talk to her or something.

"It's okay.. I was being stupid." She murmured, snatching up her towel and wrapping it around herself. She walked back inside, finding a towel and throwing it to Rallen.

"Here." She said in a quiet voice, walking back into the living room and sitting on the couch.

She heard a voice, and she looked up to see Kretan whispering to himself. She flashed Rallen a concerned glance.

"What is he doing?" She asked quietly, not wanting to alert the shadowy figure.

(The living room looks like this: http://fancycribs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/living_room-6.jpg

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen looked at her oddly when she tossed him a towel, he had already dried. At Victoria's comment, he glanced at Kretan, then looked back at her again. Reciting some prophecy I believe. How interesting. Usually he doesn't talk so much. You really got him interested. Kretan recited it again, ignoring Victoria and Rallen both. Rallen sighed quietly, then spoke to Victoria, "This stuff must be really confusing. I'm sorry if I end up dragging you into things."

Strange.. I hope it's not something I said that set him off. She responded back, flashing him another look of concern. Her eyes drifted down to the table in front of her, a troubled look in her eyes.

"It's fine. I don't really mind. It's interesting." She said, flashing him a grin before sitting up off the couch and walking into the kitchen. She opened the fridge, looking at a champagne bottle that was filled with fresh blood.

She was about to grab it, until she heard a splashing noise. Slowly, she padded over to the large window that overlooked the huge pool and backyard. She saw someone sitting on the edge and dipping there feet in her pool. She froze up.

Immediately, she swung open the door next to her and ran towards the pool, stopping behind the man.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing! Get out of my backyard!" She snapped, but paused when the man stood up and walked over to her, placing a cold hand on her cheek and drawing her nearer. Her eyes widened, and she froze completely.

"Looks like that really is your weakness." He murmured in a chilling voice, a creepy grin appearing on his face. Victoria smacked his hand away, glaring at him.

"Pervert." She spat, backing away. The scythe suddenly appeared by her side, and she pointed it at him. But before she even knew it, the man had yanked it out of her hands and had thrown it into the deep end. She watched it's figure fade as it sunk farther and farther down.

Seperating himself from the many shadows that help make up the onyx city, Nar Pilin en' templa, or Flame for those with trouble pronouncing the old elven names, walks out of an alley with his wolf MoonShadow as he heads for the exit of the city. Nar looks down to his companion and states, "It is time to return to the forests, we have lingered too long in this dreadful place that most of father's kind call home." Picking up the wolf, which is a feat in itself, he leaps into the air and within minutes appears near the elven forests he has called home for many years. Spitting towards the black city, Nar dissapears into the shadows of the forest.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥ ))

Rallen and Kretan heard Victoria yell, and they both got quiet. Rallen sprung up and ran to the pool where they were. He watched the man grab the scythe and toss it. Rallen's eyes changed almost immediately from a dull red to a bright glowing red. As he came closer to the man, Rallen's hands got little balls of fire in them, which slowly engulfed his arms. "You, sir, have not caught me at a good time. Kretan, get her scythe NOW!" He bellowed at Kretan, who appeared and flew into the water. Rallen walked up to the man, his fire all the way up his arms now. "Hurt her and I will kill you." He grabbed the man by his shirt collar and raised him into the air "No... Better yet, I could set you on fire and watch your flesh melt and become crispy. Ever wonder what happens to eyeballs when they are on fire?" Though the fire was all the way up his arms, he made sure it didn't hurt the man... yet. Rallen's voice as he spoke had a dark and somewhat crazed tone to it. His eyes were a bright glowing red, but they were becoming a darker glow the more he spoke.

The man cackled crazily, suddenly turning into smoke and appearing behind Victoria. He pulled a long knife and grabbed her from behind, holding the knife to her throat tightly.

"Now Rallen.. Don't you think that's a bit to foolish?" He flashed him a creepy grin before putting his face near Victoria's ear. She cringed, beginning to squirm violently when she felt his hot breath on her face.

"Let go of me!" She snapped, but stopped when the knife slid against her throat, causing the thinnest cut mark to appear. Blood dribbled out, running down her neck.

"Now, Victoria. You have something of mine." He whispered in her ear, pointing the knife at her heart and digging into her skin slightly. She groaned quietly in pain, her fists clenching as he dug the knife harder into her chest.

"Why don't you tell me where it might be, hmm?" He said before digging the knife further in. She bit her lip, closing her eyes tightly and trying to keep herself from yelling out.

"Never." She spat back to him.

A look of satisfaction appeared on his face, and he dug the knife in until it was almost halfway towards her heart. Unable to hold it any longer, she screeched out in pain, and gritted her teeth as the pain intensified.

"Very well.." Was all he said before gripping the knives handle harder.

(The man looks like this BTW:P http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh50/LunarBeautyTsuki/Anime Pics/Anime Guys/Unknown21.jpg

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

"Damn you, how do you know my name?!" Rallen yelled at the man as Kretan appeared from the depths. He threw the scythe to Rallen who gripped it, and pointed a hand at the man, setting him ablaze, starting from his eyes, careful to not set fire to Victoria. Kretan growled, a guttural, otherworldly sound. "You," Kretan said in a dark voice, pointing a finger at the man. From Kretan's finger sprouted shadows and smoke, weaving their way towards the man with lightening speed. The shadows engulfed the blade, causing it to disappear to whatever realm Kretan goes to, along with Kretan himself.

Rallen ran towards the man as he got disarmed, scythe at the ready. He stopped moments from him, the scythe on the back of the man's neck. "Leave now if you cherish your life. And do not harm this girl further. You have not seen my wrath yet, shadowman."

The man grinned towards Rallen when the weapon disappeared out of his hands, and he backed up slowly.

"Don't think I'll be back. I'm not leaving Victoria alone until she gets me what I need." He said in a tone different from before. It was more ghostly like. He slid his finger under her chin, and brought her face close to his, causing her to freeze up again.

"
à la prochaine fois..(Until next time..)" He said to her quietly, grinning to himself when her eyes widened.

He suddenly turned into smoke, drifting off into the cold air and vanishing completely. Victoria trembled slightly, watching as her hands caught the blood that dribbled down from her chest. The wounds throbbed, making her bite her lip again. She looked up towards Rallen with eyes that looked ashamed and afraid, as if she had done something terrible.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen glared at the man as he disappeared, dropping Victoria's scythe shortly afterward. Rallen held Victoria, and examined her wound, "That's deep. You need more blood." He turned his head to the side for her once more, exposing his neck, "This is becoming a habit, but you need to heal regardless. And once again, let the demon strength actually hit you this time. You need it." He sighed as Kretan appeared again, dropping the blade. His eyes didn't glow as much as usual from fatigue. Rallen's eyes on the other hand glowed as brightly as ever, but a darker red glow as he looked at Victoria with concern, waiting for her to bite.

"No." Was all she said, pushing him away. Her eyes were now stern and very serious.

"If I continue to drink your blood, this will become an addiction. I wouldn't be able to control myself around you and I would constantly be wanting to drink from your blood." She explained, beginning to turn away and pad up the steps. She stumbled a bit, catching herself just in time before hitting the concrete. The pain continued to throb, and she sighed quietly.

She turned behind her and looked at Rallen.

"There's a bottle of blood in the fridge. But it won't heal me as quick as your blood does." She said in a soft voice, staring at him with a look of concern in her eyes. She hoped he wouldn't be mad at her like he had been before. It hurt her more than he knew to see him angry at her. She suddenly groaned, leaning against the back wall behind her as she lightly touched the cut on her throat.

She didn't know what would of happened if Rallen wasn't here..

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

"Addiction or not you have no choice in the matter. You need healed quickly," Rallen said, picking her up gingerly from the floor and turning her to face him again. He pressed her face against his neck lightly, "The cut on your throat is bad, and the cut into your chest is deep. You need healed as fast as possible or you will bleed out." Rallen refused to let her go until she drank, explaining further, "Besides, I think I can handle you being addicted to me." Rallen half-smiled, a look of dire concern still plastered on his face.

Victoria had a feeling he would refuse. She looked straight into his eyes, a small grin appeared on her face.

"Fine. If that's what you want." She murmured, putting her left hand on the other side of his neck. She leaned forward, and bit down, beginning to drink. After about 15 seconds of drinking, she stopped, wiping away the remains of blood that lingered on her lips. An urge to drink more suddenly appeared inside her, but she refused. She couldn't become addicted.. If she did, it wouldn't be a good thing like Rallen thinks. She would practically be drinking his blood until he had none left.

"You're lucky I actually listened." She said, grinning a little bit. Her face was still pretty close to his, and she blushed slightly.

((@♥Lost_In_Paradise♥))

Rallen winced a little as she bit down. After she finished he blushed, a little woozy. Three drinkings in one day... Damn, she really is going to be the end of me. Rallen accidentally thought to her. "I am lucky? I think you are the lucky one. Heck, if I wasn't here, you would be dead..." Rallen's eyes glowed momentarily at the thought of her dead. He hated that thought.

He looked into Victoria's eyes, realizing the closeness of their faces. He thought for a moment, then decided to kiss Victoria lightly on the lips. "Are you sure you are ok now?" he questioned, his lips still only millimeters away.

(( ShizukaAyame ))

Kendra

I wonder curiously what the disaster was, but did not make any attempt to find out. I follow Lithium into the bar, and smile at the name. My childhood dream. I think to myself rather bitterly. Being a vampire was rather a last resort. I was human a few months ago, but I suppose my vampirism is what saves me from being eaten by Lithium.

Victoria's eyes widened when he kissed her, and her face became a bright red color. She became completely breathless, freezing completely in her place. When he pulled away, she was still frozen, and her eyes stared straight into his.

She opened her mouth to reply back to him, but nothing came out.

Surprising herself, she slid her hand over his cheek and leaned towards him, kissing him softly. She didn't know why she did it.. She just felt like she needed to.

She held the kiss for a few moments, than pulled away. A smile appeared on her face as she stared at him.

"Yeah. I think I'm okay." She said, the blush on her cheeks beginning to fade.

(Sorry that was so short >.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back