• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Detention, Again

Cam continued to smile, and easily answered, "Cause you're cute, I've got a kickass bike outside, and you should totally come ride it with me sometime."

Luna looked at him. "I haven't even touched a single detention slip until today. Beyond that I have done nothing crazy." That one was a lie. She did have a tattoo.

He mocked being offended. "What makes you think I'm a crazy driver? And come on, you're what, 17, and you've done nothing crazy your whole life?"

"Mhmmm. Well, then I'd love to introduce you to the world of actually living life." Cam quickly stood up and found her name on the detention list and crossed it off. He returned to his seat but didn't sit down, and instead held out a hand. "There. You were here, and that list has proof. Now will you please, ditch this joint with me before the teacher shows up?"

He shook his head. "I told you, I'm here all the time. The teachers hardly notice who's here and who isn't. And no one here is gonna rat us out, I promise." He flashed his best smile. "Please?"

He chuckled. "Fair enough. I'm pretty sure you could fight me if you needed too, because you're the one in detention, and you don't have any bruises, which you would have if you let the other guy lay a hand on you." He held out his hand again, and winked. "I know you want to."

He grinned as he led her down the hallway to the parking lot and handed her the helmet. "You're afraid I'm a maniac, and I didn't know I'd have to impress a girl today so I only have this helmet."

Cam quickly pulled a left, screeching the tires and sped up so they could get out of the city. He slowed when he got to a small park with a trail leading into a forest. Cam parked his bike near a tree and let Luna hop off.

Luna got off an took off her helmet. She looked around at the trail and smiled. "I have always loved the woods." She said.

"Well, Ms. Luna, today is your lucky day. This is where I go when I need to escape." He tossed the helmet next to his bike and began walking towards the trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back