• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ππžπ­πžπ§π­π’𝐨𝐧! / 𝘒 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘹 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Characters
Here
506dc8ba8092f84a8bd0c56d0e1c97c7418bf772.gif

aaaaaaaa!aaaidan alexander.

Aidan's day had been confusing (to say the least). Like nearly every other monotonous, uniform set of 24 hours he spent puttering away at medical school, he was thrown headfirst into a whole new world of insanity just when he thought it couldn't get worse. Today the choice of torture had been row after row of intricate devices-- and only a brief oral explanation before he was expected to know how to use them. What made it worse was his absolute resolution make it through med school; There was no way Aidan could ever let himself give up.

So, walking through the bustling halls of the austere, ever-clean west wing, Aidan decided to look for Quinn. He knew that she could help. Actually, she was everything Aidan aspired to be. Dedicated, hard-working, and talented. So, so talented. So talented that in fact, his teachers had almost instantly approved his request of her mentoring. She was the perfect student, even if sometimes she wasn't in the best mood.

Soon enough he spotted her in the constantly rotating masses of students and professors. "Hey, Quinn!" He called out, waving a hand up in the air. Scurrying over to her, he smiled brightly, relief palpable in his warm brown eyes. "Hey, I need some help. Would you mind coming over to my dorm for a bit? This is just so confusing..."

Quinn Kavanagh
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"Great things never came from comfort zones"​

with: Aidan
tags: dazzling dazzling
Quinn was living on another usual day in medical school, studying, go to classes, do homework and try to not give up in the middle of it. But somehow she was managing to make it work and don't have a crisis.

That day was just another regular day, it was more stressful than her first year, but she was getting used to the pressure of living to the expectations of her teachers and the rest of the students, she was finishing a class and thinking what she would do next, part of her wanted to go back to her dorm and sleep like there was no tomorrow, but her responsible side wanted to study and work on future projects so she wouldn't be freaking out at the end.

As she left her classroom and said goodbye to her friends, she finally decided she was going to buy some snacks and watch a movie and then she would do some of her homework, it would help her to relax and still being responsible and be on time with classwork.

Quinn was lost on her thoughts thinking about what she would eat and what movie she was going to see when she started hearing someone calling her when she looked up, she realized it was Aidan, somehow she ended being her tutor and was happy about it, he was a smart and nice guy and she was glad she could help someone to make it through medic school.

When he asked her if she could help him with some of the classes, Quinn felt a little down knowing that her plans wouldn't go as expected, but she didn't mind helping Aidan, she understood his struggle and last year she was the same as him so she was more than welcome to help him.

"Sure! You are lucky, my last class just finished and I was heading to my dorm, but I don't mind helping you at all" she said with a smile.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back