• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [DETAILED] The Search Continues (Ign. post # & count)

Edna

The not so Eloquent
Call me Edna, the most sporadic kid that you will ever lay your eyes on. I am a beaten high school student, soccer player, and sufferer of insomnia due to my underlying desire of improving my writing skills. Pathetic, right?

Anyways, I'm trying the best I can to resurface myself in hope of finding another handful of partners. My last efforts were a flop due to creating the thread in the midst of state testing. Let's hope that this search goes better. C:

Whereabouts & Expectations Style: First and foremost, I require my partner to be detailed, as the title states, but please know that being detailed does not revolve around the length of your post. It revolves around the quality. I've seen lengthy writing in which is terrible, but I've seen fairly brief pieces that are well-written. This also goes along the lines with coding. Again, good coding, but terrible writing, then there's no coding, but good wiring. You must submit me a sample to prove yourself.

Posting Frequency: With quality, there is need for effort and time. I am very lenient when it comes to posting frequency. What's aggregating is that people have such unrealistic posting expectations with this several posts per day thing, and what they don't realize is that they are distributing the creative process and writing potentials with a ticking time bomb. Please, take whatever time you need, and never rush.

Length: But with that time that I am giving you, you should be able to at least give me 2 paragraphs. The plot needs to forward itself a bit.

OCC: lmao bitch even contact me if you aren't going to get schwifty w/ me. I'd rather not feel as if I'm talking to some robot. Though, I do understand the intimidation and that it takes a while to get open. Don't be intimated, for I am very passive-aggressive. Outside I am timid.

❧ Destination: I prefer that you have a Discord so we can use it for OCC. RPN is what where we will use to post our content, but I am willing to work something else out with you.

Roles: Please not that there is a difference between your preference and simply not trying. Don't say that you do not like the male role when you haven't even touched it. I prefer that you are capable of playing both genders. Though, if you have tried that certain role you dreaded and still find it appalling, I will make an exception to your exclusivity, for I don't care which I am (but I admit I fucking love being the male). When it comes to parings, I do MxF and MxM, but not FxF. I'm working on building the comfort!

❧ Lastly, know your basics. You obviously know that I expect you not to godmod, no Mary-Sues, to plot with me, etc.

Plots
Digital Underground:
When Muse A’s fascination for horror becomes jaded, they decide to embark through the dark depths of snuff filming with their fellow friend Muse B. Overtime, this again leads Muse A to satisfy their cravings through animal experimentation, but even that gets tiring. Their fascination for horror goes too far when Muse A suggests to do a snuff filming of their own, leaving Muse B with the possibilities of engaging in their sinister fetish, to contact law enforcement, or become their subject for the filming.

Paint It Red:
An artist receives a paper cut, only to discover that the red can be doable for his current masterpiece. They then turn to other individuals in search for the perfect hue of red.

Sleeping Reaper:
They are nicknamed as the classroom napper, the 24 sleeper, etc. When they awaken conscious, they find corpses to be inexplicably piled throughout their residence, not knowing that they are killing as they sleepwalk.

* I did NOT originally create all the following plots above. All of these were either founded online or were triggered by some sort of inspiration source.

That's about it. Shoot me a PM, or contact my Discord: Edna#3198. :-)

Last edited:
I'm interested! However, what sort of plots do you like?

My possibilities for plots are endless, and that is why I chose to ask for direct messaging because I don't want to do get too crammed up. XD The only things that I do not take into liking are strictly romantic plots and strictly slice of lives. That would be your cliche high school plots, your arranged marriages.

nyoom these all the plots you want to do or would you be open to other ideas?
Nah, I am open to far more ideas than what is listed. I figured that I needed to provide some plots since I usually roll with the flow of creating a plot on the spot. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back