• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Detailed) Superhero RP - very loosely based on Gotham

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Link to Overview

This will be a DETAILED RP.

This RP is partly based on the TV series Gotham. However it is going to include superpowers. They aren’t common, but they are out there. And for the most part law enforcement is trying to deny their existence. The characters herein will be Original. This means no James Gordon (though there will be a few good ones out there fighting the good fight), no Bruce Wayne, no Penguin, Riddler, etc. I just like the gothic setting, the corrupt cops, that general feeling of mobs and mayhem.

This is an RP for those of the heroic mindset. This means not vigilantes, not antiheroes. A hero is one who lives by a moral code. Two wrongs do not make a right. During the course of the RP characters will develop powers. (Read the Overview.)

I'm interested and I am so sorry for not posting in the other rp. I've been so busy with college

I changed my mind I won't be able to join, Im too busy with school and other rps. I'm sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back