• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detailed Romance 1x1

shygirl3

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi Everyone,

I just came back from a very long hiatus from this site, but I'm back and craving some roleplays. I have a bunch of ideas for plots but I also want to hear what you like to do. I'm looking for a partner who can write detailed responses. I like romances that have dramatic twists here and there since love is never easy. I can also do some fandoms to a certain extent. I'm a huge bookworm so run a book by me if the plot interests you or a tv show and see if we have common interests.

I'm looking to play the female character (I'm most comfortable with mxf pairings)
I will consider doubling, but please don't volunteer to double if you can't put as much effort into your male character as your female character.
My schedule is fairly open since I'm graduating from college this weekend and I only have one exam left and then I'm home working my summer job until law school begins. Please communicate your schedule with me.
I know I may seem a bit difficult to please, but I promise I'm not.

So message me if you're interested! I'd love to discuss plots and possible pairings.

First of all, let me introduce myself shortly : I am Jack and i like the roleplay to be detailed ,adventurous and romantic.I prefer it to be clean.
My favorite genre : slice of life with slow burn romance and science fiction with romance .i do like enjoying fantasy sometimes.
Personality : Nerdy, protective and caring towards the people i care, extremly possessive , introvert .likes being alone, (Flexible --i can change my character if needed and i do like my character having short temper problems and emotionless )

About my writing style. I write in first person. I like to bring up all the details in the conversation. I am literate and I can write upto 100-300 words or more in a conversation. I like to be detailed .so i will take my time while writing.(don't worry. Not to much)
So, I hope i covered all the neccessary details. If i left something ,you can ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back