• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {Detailed} RIVERDALE, STRANGER THINGS and GANG RELATED PAIRINGS AND IDEAS

Asteria

⚔️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tenor.gif

!!! Impress me !!!

Gangs? Drama? Romance? Action? LEATHER JACKETS? Opposite parts of the same town? EXCUSE ME, I AM IN!

Here is Lily (who has two finals and seven tests next week but who cares), looking for 1-3 partners for a roleplay partnership!
(I can totally code shit too, only that I am too lazy to do it at the moment)

RULES:

1. Patience and understanding – I am, unfortunately, a student with a busy schedule and one who wants, from time to time, some time for herself. Therefore, even if I were madly in love with a roleplay, I would not be able to reply right away or numerous times per day. I can promise 1-2 replies a week at the moment and once I get my break or have a week that is freer, I can reply daily to the roleplay. (!!! THIS !!! DOES NOT APPLY TO OOC CHAT – there I am able to reply every day really and I love chatting with my partners) !!!

2. Age stuff? Idk – I would prefer someone 16+ but I have met people who are more mature at 15 than others who are 30. So, even if you are below that age but you know you have your head on your shoulders, contact me.

3. Detailed style – as I can write up to 3000 words (when more characters and sides are involved), I am looking for someone that can, at least, write 500 words (per character if we go for doubling). More IS ENTIRELY APPRECIATED. I just love details and to flesh out emotions, sceneries, reactions and so on. Even if I may generally write more, I do not expect my partner to meet that length every time or force themselves (especially dialogue or scenes that require fast reactions). After all, roleplaying shall be fun for all the sides included so give me your best and so will I!
About grammar – English is not my main language so I am not prone to judge others for their errors. As long as I can understand what is going on and the writing has a clean appearance to it, I am alright.

4. Romance and doubling – romance usually appears in my roleplays. I am a romantic at heart, what can I say? As this is mostly a fandom search, I am looking for someone who is open to doubling and playing both genders, as well as NPCs (and other canons). I usually do MxF, but I am open to FxF if that is what you want for your pairing.
!!! HUGE WARNING SIGN! If you are someone who agrees with doubling only so you can get someone to play male for you while you are neglecting your own male character, do not contact me. I am treating both of my characters equally, no matter their gender, and I expect the same. !!!

5. Limits – I do not have any limits, in truth (I played maniacs and psychopaths, what are you even expecting from me?); I am sensitive to some certain scenes (the rape scenes from Outlander, for example, I wanted to die), but for the sake of the plot, I will do anything. Love scenes are fade-to-black, as I respect RPN’s set of rules. If you have any limits let me know!

6. Where I roleplay, where I can be contacted – PMs or threads are the same to me. I have a mail I use for roleplay as well (Gmail and Hotmail), so if that is your preference, no problem with me! I have Discord as well, but I will only use it for OOC talk.

7. God-Mod – as I require someone WHO WRITES THAT MUCH, I expect that God-Mod may happen, unintentionally. I am fine with it as long as it doesn’t involve my character talking or doing something to your character out of nowhere.

8. Long-term - I have roleplays that are one-two years old and they are still going so I would prefer something long-term!

To know you have read so far and went through all my rules, please write me a PM (I will accept not sending one in case you are new on the site, but posts on this thread will be ignored)! Add a writing sample (so will I if needed) and tell me a little about yourself, what you want from this roleplaying experience and HOW EXCITED YOU ARE FOR THIS, DAMN IT. TELL ME YOUR IDEAS. COME ON.

RIVERDALE - PAIRINGS AND IDEAS:

(Caught up on the show and loving it. I am familiar with the comics, but not that much)

Characters I can play: Archie, Jughead, F.P, Sweet Pea, Jason Blossom (if we decide for him to be alive) - probably I can play more but those were the ones who came to mind

Characters I would like you to play: Jughead, Reggie, F.P, Malachai

!!! open to OC x OC serpent or OC x OC ghoulie, as well as a universe related to Riverdale’s !!!

!!! I WOULD LOVE TO ROLEPLAY THE ADULTS IN THEIR TEEN YEARS - I would love to see how they became the persons they are today and we can include OCs as well (F.P and Alice anyone?) !!!

STRANGER THINGS:

(DONE WITH SEASON TWO, WOOOO and damn. For this one, I will not play the children romantically involved, unless we decide to turn them into teenagers)

Characters I can play: Steve, Jonathan, Jim

Characters I would like you to play: Billy, Jonathan

!!! open to OC x OC !!!

GANG RELATED PAIRINGS AND IDEAS:
(Here are some pairings and an idea I had in my head - will update probably. Bring me your ideas! Let's do this!)

Gang leader x Ex-member
(Character A and B had found themselves on the wrong side of the tracks since they were young - be it because of their families, their parents already being a part of the gang or because they had nowhere to go to. They have been raised in a gang - raised by a gang. They had shared each other's burdens, good times, bad times and helped each other rise above the miserable persons they were meant to become.
But an incident will break them apart. Character B, realizing how easily she can be destroyed and how easily could she fall, decides to leave the gang permanently, erasing every tie she had ever had with the gang or with A. She creates a future for herself.
But, as the gang continues to spread and rule the town by using fear, B finds it harder to deny who she once was and even harder to hide her true identity. A doesn't let her forget so easily.)

Gang member x Person outside the gang

Gang member x Gang member

Gang member x Member of a rival gang

Last edited:
heyyy okay so I can't send pms, rip. Also, I don't usually measure my replies by words, I pretty much just do a side by side comparison of what the other person has written and try to match their lenght, would that be okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back