• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Beneath This Eternal Dusk

It was once foretold that Elia would face a great adversary.

But it never said anything about its very end.

The creatures of Hell had come for us.

The beasts became restless.

The lands withered.

The people were in chaos.

And the sun turned black.

ZvWtLNpZ9_Z9QXVqgTigsxRfefmLtwdOSXKTAVJSnLjdYmG-jK3j_gw2DDJ5Ed6F5JoMbp_AnhKT2_PPDgTEtSaGk12WYdUEkcr9W9NQNv9Y5jzBQ9bDgPDFyCbQtHhd29WA-N38

This was the start of a new era.

An age of darkness and terror.

How will we survive?

How will we overcome this?

How will we live?

B E N E A T H   T H I S   E T E R N A L   D U S K ?

Hello everyone, Reinhardt here. I come with another fantasy roleplay, this time with a simpler (in my opinion) concept - the classic "save the world or maybe not".

There will be a main plot (as usual) which will be affecting everyone and the various subplots that each player can create for themselves. Obviously, it will take place in some kind of dark-fantasy world. The approach for this will be more of leaning on an open-world one, but that might change.

If you're interested, please drop a post below. I'll be working on the thread once I've gained enough people.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel I've seen this before. I might be crazy ... but is this a second attempt? In any event, I might be interested in joining. 

So far sounds good but can you give me more details? Does open-world mean "make it up as people roleplay?" Any starting point or ideas where this is going to go? Like it seems like there would be mass destruction and a survival type of rp. 

Does open-world mean "make it up as people roleplay"?

Not exactly. Open world means that the players are not limited to a certain area/ they are not necessarily grouped up at the start. They can explore the world, but at the same time, they are not straying from the RP's main plot.

Any starting point or ideas where this is going to go? Like it seems like there would be mass destruction and a survival type of rp. 

The roleplay would take place a few months after the sun has turned black. I'll be updating the main post as soon as I'm well.

Not exactly. Open world means that the players are not limited to a certain area/ they are not necessarily grouped up at the start. They can explore the world, but at the same time, they are not straying from the RP's main plot.

The roleplay would take place a few months after the sun has turned black. I'll be updating the main post as soon as I'm well.

Cool, let me know when it's started! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back