• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Destiny :?

glackboat

I'm looking for a Destiny 2 rp, preferably the romantic sort but not necessarily required. I have a couple basic prompts listed, but they're just starting points. We can throw them out the window completely if you have an idea of your own. That being said, they're all expandable and open for discussion.

I'm looking to play either of my Guardians, both Awoken ladies. One is a Hunter, the other a Warlock. I will update with links to character sheets and images as soon as they're finished. Until then, please ask if you're interested. My Hunters name is Xira, my Warlocks is Eoravyne. Or .. just Eora.

I am absolutely more than happy to take on multiple characters at once.

Please be literate and willing to throw out at least a couple paragraphs per response. I'm not asking essays here, just enough to keep things going. There's also a chance I'd like to move things over to Discord, so long as it's good by you.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask!
The prompts are as follows.

Prompt 1:
You play a Guardian of the city. A bounty hunter, perhaps. The Vanguard has set you with the task to deal with my missing/rogue Guardian. You must track her down, and decide what to do upon encountering her. This and prompt 4 are open to both my Hunter and Warlock.

Prompt 2:
You play a potentially high-ranking Eliksni. You've encountered a strange Hunter, accompanied by another of your kind. The young Fallen is not house aligned, nor does he follow normal custom. You feel the urge to do something about him, but his Guardian turns out to be quite ... endearing.

Prompt 3:
You play a creature of the Hive. A powerful Warlock has bested your God, and is now revered by the swarm. With a ghost whose connection to the light has been severed, she finds herself trapped in the Hellmouth's inner depths. So far, her presence has not been questioned. Will you be the first? Or will you stand up to the first in her defense?

Scenario 4:
You play Shiro-4. Similar to prompt 1, only with a canon character swapped in. The Vanguard has sent you looking for one of their Guardians, whom has been missing for x amount of time now. This can be months, years depending.

Im intrested i dont have to do paragraphs right just enough to get the point across and no onliners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back