• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiny RP

Latios

The only Black Latios
With the recent release date of Destiny 2 approaching and they new story with it. It's got me thinking... I can't wait. So I'm going to speed up time by making an RP of what we already know. The Cabal attack. Anyone up for it.

This is just an interest check so it doesn't really matter. I had expected more to look into it but it's been a few days and nothing

I haven't played Destiny since Year 1, so I could try, but you know...

Lol, well put it this way. It's Destiny 2, a game that even hasn't come out yet, that this is based on.

So really all you need to know is what alien races there are and the many weapons there are.

Lol, well put it this way. It's Destiny 2, a game that even hasn't come out yet, that this is based on.

So really all you need to know is what alien races there are and the many weapons there are.
Well, I don't remember the weapons, plus a ton have come out since I played. I also don't know the DLCs. I know vanilla, year one Destiny. Is that good enough?

So here's basically the short version to catch you up.

Expansion 1: The Hive's "God", Crota, has been livin in the core of the moon and is massing an army to destroy Earth. You head to the moon, send his soul to the nether realm, invade said nether realm and stab him with his own sword. THE END

Expansion 2: So this Fallen Kell has claimed himself to the the Kell of Kells, aka, leader of leaders of the Fallen houses. With the help of the Queen you track him down and throw him into prison before he can combine all the houses and attack anyone he wants. Later on you can vist said prison and kill him for the fun of it. THE END.

Expansion 3: (also one of the most important expansions ever) Hey, remember that guy Crota we killed. Well his father is pissed at us. He has taken his giant war space ship, parked it at Saturns rings and blew up the Queens Guard while he's at it. For his ship he's started taking souls of other alien races (Even his own hive army) to mass an army against you and kill you. You board his ship, find his throne and (try) to kill him. Later you realize his still alive and head to the dearest parts of his ship. Slay his highest ranking officer, kill his favorite and most deadly pet, murder his daughters (because killing his son wasn't enough) and finally pierce his heart with millions of bullets. THE END.

(By now we're starting to look like heartless murderers)

Expansion 4: (this basically improved on what Taken King had to offer) Remember the Fallen. The very first bad guys we faced when we were revived. Well they dug up some ancient technology and are useing it to "upgrade" themselves. Lord Salidan (-cough- Lord Salad Head -cough-) the last living member of the Iron Lords has intstructed you to go murder the fallen who found the technology that he and his brethren sealed away. Lots of killing later and you kill the leader of the fallen who found it. THE END.

(Yup, we are definitely heartless murderers. No wonder the Cabal want us dead, before we can do some serious shit to them)

As for weapons. All you need to know in that category is the Exotics (Dosen't have to be all of them. Heck I can't even remember some) and the types of Weapons. That being Primary: Auto rifle, Pulse rilfe, Scout rifle, Hand Cannon. Secondary: Fusion rifle, Sniper rifle, Shotgun, Side arm. Heavy: Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher, Sword.

I'd be willing to join, but you'd have to be a tad patient with me if I screw something up.

Heh, my Destiny knowledge is so dated: swords weren't a thing when I played.

Swords were introduced in Taken King. You got it by killing Oryx and forging the gem in his own sword into your own.

The only exception to this was the Refer-a-friend quest and the Yougn Wolfs Howl which is earn by beating Rise of Iron

I'd be up for this. So, will we have a choice of being a Titan, Warlock, or Hunter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back