• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Destiny: Rising Tides

deadpool42 said:
Uh, you're aware that respect is a two-way street, no? You started out literally laughing at half of my character points, and you're getting uppity when I say "your point is pretty damn moot"? Particularly when it's glaringly obvious that your point is totally moot, and there are numerous instances when Guardians can wield weapons way heavier than a Shrapnel Launcher? Like, you're just flat-out wrong on that one, sorry.
Also, in regards to the Awoken; at some point after Mara Sov came into power, she essentually sent out a massive SOS to all Awoken in the solar system saying if they didn't come to the Reef she was going to close them off. So, we know that sometime between then and now (i.e., during the Queen's lifetime), most of the Awoken who left the Reef to go to the City became Guardians. And unless they commited mass suicide, most of them were probably still alive at that point.

Also, it's not really your house at all. It's Bungie's house- this is a fandom chat. Even the GM has to abide by the pre-established lore*, which it seems I know a bit better than you.

*Unless you want to make this some sort of AU, or something, which I suppose is a different story.

I think at present it is in fact you who should perhaps take a step back and take a deep breath before "shooting off another hot reply", considering you've rapidly devolved to simply telling me to shut up as opposed to offering any actual counter-arguments.
Wait you-

Okay. Never mind. I see where the major misunderstanding is.

Yes, this is a Fandom game. However, by that being truth it should be recognized that in being a Fandom game it is also, therefore, not the original game. Yes, it is based on Destiny, but that is all. In the event that I see fit to alter the Lore to attempt to make a more cohesive story with my/our limited knowledge, then I have that liberty available. I already have in many ways, I believe.

If that makes more sense now, then let's stop arguing about this and move on. If you are still upset, then I can give you another reasoning in regards to your latest reply. Although, I would like to suggest keeping neutral at least, not hostile.

Thank you.

Name: Nubel “Godhand” Pliskin

Race: Exo

Class: Hunter

Armor Appearance: Matte black armor, designed to reflect only 0.1% of the light that hits it, making it borderline invisible under dim or dark conditions. It has durable, reinforced padding where armor would inhibit mobility, allowing for silent movement. Atop it is a matching cloak.

Appearance Under Armor: Unknown

Super Modifications: The pistol Gunslingers are known for becomes a sniper rifle.

Energy Proficiency: Void

Personal Weapon Ability: His customized sniper rifle has monomolecular bullets, allowing them to deal huge amounts of damages to those without energy shielding, but it is completely useless against said shields.

Personality: Silent, efficient. Those are the attributes that Nubel lives by.

HBD: He could get into anywhere. He could kill anyone. All for a price. That was the life of Nubel. A contract killer. A sniper, later on, for the Great War. He lived. He killed. He died. He could say there’s more. He could say he had a family. But no. He lived. He killed. He died. That’s all there is to it.

Personal Motto: “No point getting close up if you can take them out from a distance. Just make sure they can’t see you when you do.”

Ghost's Name: Loki

Ghost's Skin: Translucent.

Ghost's Personality: Playful, joking, and infuriatingly jolly, Loki is about as close to the exact opposite of Nubel as something can be.

Relationship with Ghost: Grudging respect from Godhand, playful friendliness from Loki.

Name: Tyrant-32

Race: Exo

Class: Titan

Armor Appearance:
advent_arvalor_by_rekkou.jpg

Appearance Under Armor:
the_titan_by_hodhouse-d99irh7.png

Tyrant when reforged in Light was born in his armor, which forces him to stay in the single form. The thinner more feminine armor was all that was on hand, so he dons a second set of armor.

Super Modifications: Tyrant's Super makes his helmet split open and his hands unfold into larger claws. His eye which looks like a Hobgoblin's, unleashes a stream of Void energy that hits like a hammer and leaves a gravity well to crush down his opponents. His talons are coated by the Void energy and allow him to punch or slash a foe with superhuman strength, or fling them half across the Divide.

Energy Proficiency: Void

Personal Weapon Ability:
All of Tyrant's weapons have a Void Core that radiates gravity in three ways. The first allows Tyrant to carry five weapons at the same time with no impairment on his movement, or large amounts of supplies, other then their shape stopping his movement. The second allows his weapons to mark targets with a gravity well, allowing him to either lunge a far distance to punch his foe, or pull his bullets towards a target. The final one allows him to sacrifice a weapon by amplifying the Void Core, making a field where bullets and energy are effected by the gravity, forcing them to either damage the weapon, or fly like around the orbit of a planet towards a completely different direction.

Personality: Tyrant is a cunning and powerful Exo. He knows his weaknesses and his strengths, exploiting them while trying to exploit a foe with the same. Tyrant does not give up easily, and is driven to drown the Darkness in a sea of his Void, crushing them to a fine dust. The mute Exo is violent and loud, but constantly tries to make friends with his short temper.

HBD:
Tyrant was born during the Dark Ages, awakening to see the Darkness ravaging the Solar System. He was a decent model, designed to help the city with advanced thinking, but to think on a way to stop a more specific threat. He studied war tactics of the Fallen, trying to learn how to stop them yet always a few steps behind. They were agents of the Darkness, or so he was told, and in his research he came to learn so much and so little. He kept on struggling to understand and process what the Fallen truly were, and why were they attacking, until he got a rogue frequency on Fallen channels. Far past the city, the Fallen stated they found bits and pieces of the Great Machine. The Great Machine was one of the few translated things he managed to get through... the Traveler.

Tyrant took his Jumpship and flew over not to Old Russia, but over to the European Dead Zone. There he found where the signal was coming from, a crashed Warsat. He was ecstatic, and quickly began to contact the City. He slowly walked away from his ship, realizing that this came from a Fallen signal. He was afraid, but he pulled out a hand cannon to defend himself. A crimson glow from a window flashed, a Fallen Vandal aimed a Wire Rifle straight at his chest. Tyrant took a blast to the side, spewing out molten metal from his lower side. Tyrant slammed down to the side, about to rise up and blast the Vandal in the head before the Warsat sent a signal through his head. MIDNIGHT EXIGENT... MIDNIGHT EXIGENT... COMMENCE.

Arc ripped through his systems, Void crushed his circuits shut, and Solar escaped from every crack and hole in his body. He was tormented for knowledge by the Kings, branding, lashings, impaling, yet nothing came. MIDNIGHT EXIGENT... DISENGAGE. It was many years, but a Guardian had done it, someone had reactivated Rasputin. Tyrant awoke from his prison to find a Ghost hovering in front of him near Skywatch. She revived and brought him to the city, where his warped body was repaired. He with the help of some other Titans forged himself a weak yet unique armor. The grand armor made him stand 7 feet tall, but most importantly with unique device that allowed him to steal material and add it to his armor.

Personal Motto: "...."

Ghost's Name: Ether

Ghost's Skin:
a3cf3093a1e0c513163fdf9aaaa7a351.jpg

Ghost's Personality: Ether is a patient and intelligent Ghost who is more of a translator then a true Ghost. She speaks for Tyrant and normally is who is interacted with instead of him. She is kind to a fault, and brave by Tyrant's side, yet is scared of being alone. Finally, she is a chatterbox.

Relationship with Ghost: Tyrant and Ether's relationship is quite good, with Ether knowing about what Tyrant would want to do and his intention. Tyrant likes to spend time with Ether and just listing to her ramble on and on about what she found in the Tower and the people and the Light, bla bla bla. They accept each other and enjoy the other's company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back