• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Destiny Hurts

she hugs her crying with her. "Shh he wont hurt you anymore...But thanks to lang i have some questions..." she shows he mark on her hand she hid before.. "This is why i never showed you my hand..he said it was special.. i know when i was 14 i got it on the day the black sun turned white however..what does lang know that my clan was hiding..?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam pulled out her paper again.

Thank you Enzee I love you so much

Can you give me a massage?

To help me calm down pleeease

Sam blushed a little then kiss Enzer's cheek.

enzer nodded and massaged her gently being weary of her lovers scars. She knew how to please her without sex anyway. She just had to find the right points and massage them. She saw Sam react loving it and continued. and only stopped when she sensed she had enough.

Sam smiled then slowly move closer to her mate. Then she reach up and kissed her lover. Sam felt content, and sleepy. She yawned then slowly moved her head onto Enzer's chest and fell asleep. The room was dimly lit and warm. Sam thought to her self before she feel asleep. "I'm glad to have her she's so kind."

Enzer smiled and whispers "Love..as much as i love your boobs on me ...i also like breathing..." she was gently giving the hint to sam to wake up.

Sam stirred a little then woke up in a panic falling off the bed. When she hit the floor she started shaking and tried to sit up.

She shook her head. Then gestured to her leg, and then to the bed. She was grimacing in pain and trembling. It was early in the morning

Sam reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her paper and started writing then her face heated up and she covered the paper. She looked a bit embarassed.

Sam hugs her back then pushes her down, and kisses her. She then takes her paper and writes something, after she's done writing she holds the paper up.

I'm sure you know that's not what I meant Enzee

Sam looks at Enzer mischievously, and then deeply kisses her.

After a few hours of heavy petting, and more Sam lays on the bed with Enzer standing right beside her. Sam takes out her note pad and writes.

Don't feel sad Enzee it's nothing you did

Also if you don't mind I'd rather keep it simply i'm your uke, and your my seme ok?

Sam gave Enzer a little smile with the last line, then held out a finger and wrote some more

Can you help me get dressed now

Sam held the paper up so only her eyes peeked out from behind it.

Enzer nodded and dressed her being gentle and gently tightened her bra. When Sam was dressed Enzer got dressed as well and looked at sam "Do you think you can walk?"

Sam quickly wrote.

No, not with out something like a crutch, or a walking stick.

How about you go meet Lang while I do up a list of our supplies?

Sam showed this to Enzer then leaned over a pecked her cheek.

When Enzer walked out Sam got up slowly, and went to the desk to start writing the list.

After a few minutes the list was done and it was very simple.

2x Dresses

1x Pair of soiled panties

2x Bras

1x Knife

After reading the list Sam banged her head into the desk, embarrassed.

When Enzer walked downstairs the tavern attached to the inn was almost empty and she didn't see Lang anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back