• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Destiny 2: Aftermath

LoneSniper87

Dirtyhands
It was a rather calm day at the Tower, civilians strolling about, enjoying the cloudy day before it stormed. Lord Shaxx was still trying to get Guardians old and new into the Crucible, and few Guardians payed attention now. Their fight was over, why would they want to continue, against each other at that? The three class Vanguards stood at thier table, discussing matters of seeming importance as warships became apparent through the large window.

Ryan was out in the Hangar of the Tower, talking with Hawthorne, the resident mechanic, about any new ships that might come through for purchase when the first barrage of missle fire shook the Tower. "Sorry, but I need to go, we are under attack it seems." He said rather calmly, unholstering his Hand Cannon with a showy spin and running toward the main grounds. He saw the Titan Vanguard, whom which he forgot the name of at the moment, along with a few other Guardians trying to repel the Cabal assualt. He quickly looked around, then spotted a suitable perch for himself.

He ran up past the postmaster toward the North end of the Tower, though instead went up a flight of stairs to a balcony, pulling out his sniper and beginning to take shots at Legionnaires.

Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow

Erryn had been snoozing on the job -- again. She'd gone down to the lounge to relax and ended up falling asleep on one of the couches down there, one arm slung over the edge of the couch, the other clutching her Eyasluna, though her fusion rifle and sword lay on the ground at her feet. She'd been dreaming about her glory days in the crucible, the days spent running around with her two best friends competing in the Trials of Osiris. Those days were long gone, of course, and these days it was rare that she ever did much other than wander the tower aimlessly. She was rudely awakened when the tower suddenly shook, dumping her on the floor. Confused, she fumbled around for her weapons before her fingers found the familiar surface of the Plan C, her Eyasluna already on her hip. Slinging it over her back, as Erryn found her sword, the sound of screaming made it down to the lounge.
Cursing, she ran upstairs as fast as possible, sword in hand and she looked frantically around. The hangar was devoid of life, sparks flying everywhere. Shaking the fog from her head, Erryn rushed to go find others. When she heard Zavala's voice, she couldn't help but be comforted, though that comfort was short lasted as another blast rocked the tower, making Erryn stumble backwards. Rushing down the stairs, she saw Zavala protecting people in the tower. Mind blank with shock, Erryn turned around. Her faction!
Seeing as Zavala seemed to have things under control, she rushed towards the west side of the tower, hoping her faction leaders at New Monarchy had made it out. Upon arrival, it seemed the west side too, was empty, though something seemed off and shortly after Ikora came running in, and before Erryn could say anything, the Warlock vanguard took off, hell bent on vengeance as a Cabal ship made it's appearance.
It seemed like there were moments of silence, then the Cabal appeared, drop pods falling from the sky like rain. Erryn found herself surrounded, and with a grim smile, she put her sword away, pulling out her Eyasluna and readying it.
The only way out was to fight, and she had to make it to the city.
As the Cabal rose, Erryn took her first shots, making sure they were all precision shots, throwing her grenades out at the larger Cabal. As best as she tried though, she was being overwhelmed, and she was nowhere near her super to clear them out in mass. Erryn grit her teeth angrily. They took her tower, she would not let them take her too.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Ryan had helped repel the main assualt, and now went to see if the Speaker and the New Monarch officials had made it out. As he went to the west side of the tower, hecsaw a poor Warlock get overwhelmed be Cabal. He ran forward and started rapidly firing his hand cannon at the Cabal. He got some of thier attention of the Warlock, and he threw a knife at one, nailing it in the head and killing it. Cayde came up on his comms, appearently dealing with a warship at once. Ryan sighed, he was always pretty adventurous, even for a Hunter.

After they cleared out the last Cabal he ran over to the Warlock. "You alright?" He asked, then looked out at the Traveler, his Ghost speaking to him. "Yeah, yeah, I know, stopping the Cabal take priority!" He paused, his Ghost responded. "Well I don't care at the moment, we can't stop an armada this large without surviving first, and without help." He told the Ghost. "Sorry, my Ghost thinks this was a bad idea. I'm Ryan." He said.

Last edited:
Erryn paused, mouth agape as a Hunter appeared from another part of the tower, shooting Cabal with extreme precision. Shaking her head, she focused again on the enemy, clearing them out quickly with the aid of the hunter. Once the last Cabal head popped off, Erryn turned towards the hunter, who had run over to her. She was glad that he hadn't seen her brief mouth open look of stupidity when he'd shown up. Erryn tilted her head as the Hunter looked distracted. It was a look she was familiar with, and it made her realize for a moment she hadn't heard from her ghost since everything had started. She had so many questions, both for the ghost and the Hunter.
"My Ghost has been pretty quiet." Erryn mused, pulling him out briefly if only to assure herself he was still there. Putting him away, she extended a hand towards Ryan. "I'm Erryn. I'm a Dawnblade user, thought I'd try out the new class, and it looks like I'm gonna need it."
For a moment, Erryn turned her head to look behind her at the Traveler, her frown growing.
"We gotta get out of here." She said as the tower shook again. "Want to team up? That was certainly not the last of them, and they're all going to have hell to pay for attacking us."

"Gunslinger." Was all the Hunter said at first. He shook her hand for a moment before moving his own hand back to his side. "I don't think we have a choice. It'd be the best option." He said, glancing around in case anything else were to show up. "I got word from a friend the armory is secure, I just helped clear out the main yard, and the Hangar was fine when I left..." He paused, thinking. "It'd be best to go to the City, work on making sure the civilians are ok, right?" He looked away as his Ghost started talking to him.

"Duly noted, I got it covered." He said to the Ghost, than looked back to her, "We can go through the Hangar down I am pretty sure, that is if you are agile enough." He joked. He turned and started walking back toward the hangar, no real hurry in his demeanor. "So you were a Crucible runner?" He asked after a moment, glancing up at her.

Erryn nodded as Ryan spoke about the city, feeling that with a few guardians present in the tower, they'd be able to evacuate. At the mention of agility, Erryn rolled her eyes, punching the hunter in the shoulder jokingly.
"I've always been able to keep up." She chuckled, turning back towards the stairs and starting to walk. She knew there was chaos outside but did her best to not let her fear, anger and panic show through.
"I did crucible for a long time." She mused, gesturing at her armor set. "The Trials of Osiris were really my thing, at least back in the day. My partners are long gone."
Erryn paused, a sad look crossing her face, though she was happy her helmet concealed it.
"But hey, all that training with random guardians and fighting veteran guardians made me better. I can mostly hit precision shots now." Erryn chuckled a little to herself, pleased when she briefly heard her Ghost chirp up with a chuckle of it's own.

"I did Skimishes, mainly. Never worked well in Brawls and Clashes." He admitted. "I worked alone, never really fancied a team." He added. "I explored, patrolling or commiting to raids." He told her. He started down the hallway toward the hangar, his footsteps almost becoming nonexistant in terms of sound. "If you are so sure of your shots, show me now." He said quietly, raising his Last Word.

"Oh, and welcome to the new world." He said, then rushing out to face the Cabal, his first shot nailing a shield. He adjusted and shot the Phalanx in the arm, then blowing it's head off with a quick follow-up. He got behind a series of crates, reloading as his Chain of Woe kicked in, improving his speed greatly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back