• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Desperate for a Roleplay

Hello~
I'm Lulu, a pleasure to meet you! I'm a socially awkward potato and also a struggling junior in high school attempting to juggle sports and AP/Honors courses. I'm also (hate to brag) a pro at procrastinating with roleplaying. Which, ironically, is what I'm doing now, lol. So, on to more useful information:

• My timezone is EST, so I live up in the wonderful East coast of the US.​
    • My schedule is a little erratic, but I tend to be on consistently from 3:30 to 11:30 Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Mondays and Thursdays, I'm definitely on around 6:30-11:30. Saturdays and Sundays I'm usually on the whole day. For the majority of the week, I'm on and off with my activity during the school day because it all depends on what's going on that day.​
    • While I am a socially awkward potato, I also love chatting with my partners! I'm a very strange person with spontaneous thoughts and very little sanity left... So I do apologize in advance. But, I like having an OOC running on either skype or discord. It just makes planning things out in our RP easier, and it's fun to just talk.​
    • I love slice of life, fantasy, and historical RPs!​

Rules~

I am literate and I really, really, really, love long posts with details. I want you to describe their clothing, the wind, their hair, everything! It really helps me visualize what's going on.
[*]Please be open to playing both genders! I'm really sick and tired of people telling me they can only play females, which is fine and I get it, but occasionally, I do get sick of playing all the male roles.
[*]I beg of you: please be able to match my post length. It's a big pet peeve of mine when I give a long response and I get back a short paragraph... It just gives me the impression that you don't care enough to put in the same amount of effort that I did. I understand writer's blocks, but I do need a minimum of at least a paragraph.
[*]I'm a very impatient person by nature, and I really shouldn't be on RPN as much as I am, I do enjoy frequent responses. I try, depending on length and interest, try to get in at least a post a day or every other day. The more frequently you reply, the more interested I tend to stay.
[*]Be able to plan out ideas with me! I don't want to be the only one playing because this is a partnership after all c:
[*]Please do some research! This is my biggest pet peeve... If we do a historical themed roleplay, or we do a plot twist, or we use weapons, please, please, please at least do some research so we don't sound like two babbling rocks who have no idea what we're talking about!
[*]Please roleplay in third person, past tense... For some reason, I just can't get into a roleplay with present tense or first person?
[*]Oh yes: If you're bored, please let me know ^^ We can always come up with a different RP, we can restart it or drop it all together! Just let me know... I tend to get very invested in my RPs and I don't want to waste time waiting for a response that will never come in.
    • [*]I believe that is it, and thank you if you made it to the end! :3​

Pairings!

Bold means I would like to play that role.

• Demon(Vampire) x Human (have a few plot ideas for this)​
      [*]Terminally ill/sick patient x non-sick
      [*]Childhood friends
      [*]Unexpected pregnancy
      [*]Bad boy x Good girl (I actually have a plot for this)
      [*]Apocalypse setting
      [*]WWII survivor (PM me about this, more about it)
      [*]Soldier x Civilian
      [*]I know I have more pairings... I just can't think of anything else at the moment. Feel free to message any pairing you would like to do! I really don't say no to much as long as we can decide on a good plot!​

Fandoms!

• Literally every K-pop group​
    • Harry Potter​
    • Percy Jackson​
    • Warriors​
    • Graceling​
    • Divergent​
    • Red Queen​
    • Maximum Ride​
    • I'm in so many book fandoms as well. These are just the more mainstream ones, but again, PM me about it!​
    • Sword art Online​
    • Attack on Titan​
    • Noragami​
    • Spirited Away​
    • Howl's Moving Castle​
    • Literally any of Studio Ghibli's works​
    • Kimi no Na Wa​
    • At this point, I'm in too many fandoms to count... so if it's not on here, I'm probably like 90% sure I'm part of the fandom, only thing is I don't watch TV, so I'm not fandoms like the Walking Dead or Supernatural, sorry.​

Plots~
  • 1001 Arabian Nights
MxF|Romance|Would like Character A

• Character A, a seemingly crazy boy king (around late teens) has been wedding a new virgin each night only to have her killed the next morning. After what seems to be forever, Character B is chosen to be Character A's next bride. Terrified for her life, the night after the wedding, Character B waits for her new husband and decides to start telling him a story. Intrigued, Character A permits B to live another night so he can hear the ending of the story. This goes on every night, and soon enough, Character B finds herself falling in love with what she deemed to be a monster. The more B gets to know A, the more she discovers about his past and how this seemingly endless and leisurely slaughter of young girls is actually a payment for a curse that has been placed on him that he must break.​
    • Silvers and Reds​
MxF|Romance|Fantasy

• After his father is brutally murdered, Character A must take over a splintered kingdom. For years, there has been civil unrest between classes and Character A must figure out how to rule over his kingdom and maintain some structure, and along the way, he builds a cold wall to protect himself from his political advisors and enemies. In a political alliance, Character B, a princess from another Kingdom that has been on the verge of war with Character A's Kingdom is sent over for marriage to try and smooth things over. Both are only in their late teens and from the moment Character B steps in, all she can see is the cold, empty shell of a boy in front of her, but slowly, Character A begins to hesitantly open up to her, and there is much more there than meets the eye.
    • So both of them are kind of similar with the whole angsty situation, but yo~ I live for the angst and the drama, lol.

Last edited:
I'm totally interested! I LOVE frequent replies! I'd like to either do a bad boy x good girl or demon x human. I don't have much experience playing a demon, so I'd prefer to be a vampire if you don't mind :) I'm not much into the starters you have listed, but I love your writing style. Also, does it have to be a fandom or can it just be OC?

I quite like the Arabian night ideas that you have and would be interested in role playing them with you.

I'm interested if you're still looking for partners :) I have sort of a childhood friends plot in mind. Bad boy x good girl are always fun too

Hello~
I'm Lulu, a pleasure to meet you! I'm a socially awkward potato and also a struggling junior in high school attempting to juggle sports and AP/Honors courses. I'm also (hate to brag) a pro at procrastinating with roleplaying. Which, ironically, is what I'm doing now, lol. So, on to more useful information:

• My timezone is EST, so I live up in the wonderful East coast of the US.​
    • My schedule is a little erratic, but I tend to be on consistently from 3:30 to 11:30 Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Mondays and Thursdays, I'm definitely on around 6:30-11:30. Saturdays and Sundays I'm usually on the whole day. For the majority of the week, I'm on and off with my activity during the school day because it all depends on what's going on that day.​
    • While I am a socially awkward potato, I also love chatting with my partners! I'm a very strange person with spontaneous thoughts and very little sanity left... So I do apologize in advance. But, I like having an OOC running on either skype or discord. It just makes planning things out in our RP easier, and it's fun to just talk.​
    • I love slice of life, fantasy, and historical RPs!​

Rules~

I am literate and I really, really, really, love long posts with details. I want you to describe their clothing, the wind, their hair, everything! It really helps me visualize what's going on.
[*]Please be open to playing both genders! I'm really sick and tired of people telling me they can only play females, which is fine and I get it, but occasionally, I do get sick of playing all the male roles.
[*]I beg of you: please be able to match my post length. It's a big pet peeve of mine when I give a long response and I get back a short paragraph... It just gives me the impression that you don't care enough to put in the same amount of effort that I did. I understand writer's blocks, but I do need a minimum of at least a paragraph.
[*]I'm a very impatient person by nature, and I really shouldn't be on RPN as much as I am, I do enjoy frequent responses. I try, depending on length and interest, try to get in at least a post a day or every other day. The more frequently you reply, the more interested I tend to stay.
[*]Be able to plan out ideas with me! I don't want to be the only one playing because this is a partnership after all c:
[*]Please do some research! This is my biggest pet peeve... If we do a historical themed roleplay, or we do a plot twist, or we use weapons, please, please, please at least do some research so we don't sound like two babbling rocks who have no idea what we're talking about!
[*]Please roleplay in third person, past tense... For some reason, I just can't get into a roleplay with present tense or first person?
[*]Oh yes: If you're bored, please let me know ^^ We can always come up with a different RP, we can restart it or drop it all together! Just let me know... I tend to get very invested in my RPs and I don't want to waste time waiting for a response that will never come in.
    • [*]I believe that is it, and thank you if you made it to the end! :3​

Pairings!

Bold means I would like to play that role.

• Demon(Vampire) x Human (have a few plot ideas for this)​
      [*]Terminally ill/sick patient x non-sick
      [*]Childhood friends
      [*]Unexpected pregnancy
      [*]Bad boy x Good girl (I actually have a plot for this)
      [*]Apocalypse setting
      [*]WWII survivor (PM me about this, more about it)
      [*]Soldier x Civilian
      [*]I know I have more pairings... I just can't think of anything else at the moment. Feel free to message any pairing you would like to do! I really don't say no to much as long as we can decide on a good plot!​

Fandoms!

• Literally every K-pop group​
    • Harry Potter​
    • Percy Jackson​
    • Warriors​
    • Graceling​
    • Divergent​
    • Red Queen​
    • Maximum Ride​
    • I'm in so many book fandoms as well. These are just the more mainstream ones, but again, PM me about it!​
    • Sword art Online​
    • Attack on Titan​
    • Noragami​
    • Spirited Away​
    • Howl's Moving Castle​
    • Literally any of Studio Ghibli's works​
    • Kimi no Na Wa​
    • At this point, I'm in too many fandoms to count... so if it's not on here, I'm probably like 90% sure I'm part of the fandom, only thing is I don't watch TV, so I'm not fandoms like the Walking Dead or Supernatural, sorry.​

Plots~
  • 1001 Arabian Nights
MxF|Romance|Would like Character A

• Character A, a seemingly crazy boy king (around late teens) has been wedding a new virgin each night only to have her killed the next morning. After what seems to be forever, Character B is chosen to be Character A's next bride. Terrified for her life, the night after the wedding, Character B waits for her new husband and decides to start telling him a story. Intrigued, Character A permits B to live another night so he can hear the ending of the story. This goes on every night, and soon enough, Character B finds herself falling in love with what she deemed to be a monster. The more B gets to know A, the more she discovers about his past and how this seemingly endless and leisurely slaughter of young girls is actually a payment for a curse that has been placed on him that he must break.​
    • Silvers and Reds​
MxF|Romance|Fantasy

• After his father is brutally murdered, Character A must take over a splintered kingdom. For years, there has been civil unrest between classes and Character A must figure out how to rule over his kingdom and maintain some structure, and along the way, he builds a cold wall to protect himself from his political advisors and enemies. In a political alliance, Character B, a princess from another Kingdom that has been on the verge of war with Character A's Kingdom is sent over for marriage to try and smooth things over. Both are only in their late teens and from the moment Character B steps in, all she can see is the cold, empty shell of a boy in front of her, but slowly, Character A begins to hesitantly open up to her, and there is much more there than meets the eye.
    • So both of them are kind of similar with the whole angsty situation, but yo~ I live for the angst and the drama, lol.
i like the mxf romance]fantasy I'm most likely to be a female character if thats alright i can play the princess.

i'd be interested in Harry Potter, Warriors, Percy Jackson, or any of the Ghibl movies -- if you're still accepting (:

Ho, ho, ho, this is the first time in a long time I've seen someone posting a potential interest in WWII survivors. Interesting...

Hi! I would love to RP with you! I'm great with the demon and/or vampire x human pairing. I would love to do a Howl's Moving Castle rp and I have some ideas for a Spirited Away rp. I also love your 100 Arabian Nights idea. I have some ideas of my own for that. Pm me and let me know if you wanna rp :)

Hello there! I'd be interested in childhood friends, unexpected pregnancy, or any type of romance really. I hope you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back