Deserted Island ((Open for all :) ))

Anna723

Previously Rainy
Deserted Island ((Open for all ))

All of us were on the same plane...so all of us share the same fate.

Our plane crashes somewhere in the ocean. We don't know where we are. Not all of us survive but the ones who do find a small, deserted island. Now we have to learn to live together...because who knows if we're ever gonna get out of here?

Rules-

You can make as many characters as you want but I would like to see a pretty even number of boys and girls.

Obviously there will be no controlling of someone elses character unless given permission. (This includes killing them off...)

Romance is cool...just keep it Disney people.

I also wanna see a pretty even number of younger and older people. (again...make as many characters as you want)

Please join...I'm kinda fun :P

Bio format

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Personality-

Looks (Preferably a picture, not just a description)

Other-

Name- Heather Morrison

Age- 23

Gender- Female

Personality- She's smart. A little nerdy at times. She dreams of becoming a doctor and had already started medical school. She skipped grade ten in high school. She's quiet...more a listener than a talker.

Looks-
blue-eyes-brown-hair-girl-green-nature-Favim.com-460268.jpg

Other- her brother was on the plane with her and didn't survive.

Name- Kaycee Jordan

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality-

Kaycee loves to hang out with friends, she is a kind girl with a kind heart. She'd do anything to make someone happy. She is highly motivated, and

opens her arms when someone needs a friend.Kaycee

is a sweetheart, she can be a flirt, and when she is; she's a huge one. Kaycee is a lover, so once you have her, don't let her go. Any guy would be lucky to have her.

tumblr_lpgzgrXGKH1qjqulio1_500.jpg

Other- Her brother is Mason

Name- Mason Jordan

Age- 18

Gender- Male

Personality-
Maxx is a fun guy, he loves to hang with his guys and girl. he is very romantic and is a flirt. He loves to joke around with people, he defently is an easy going guy

tumblr_m345t7YSqi1qhb0iso1_1280.jpg

Other- Sister is Kaycee

Name- Emily Grey

Age- 18

Gender- Female

Personality- She is quiet and receptive. She argues sometimes when people disagree with her or when they do something she knows was not the right thing to do. She's very book and common sense smart and has pretty good survival skills. She puts her little sister before anyone else and will do anything to protect her. She is good at hunting (with guns, arrows, knives, etc.) since she grew up with only a protective father (who died on the plane crash). She is strong physically and strong willed. People sometimes say she doesn't know how to have fun or that she's too serious.

Looks- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ECCv6QNvy-I/SJx2HVPmoVI/AAAAAAAAAzw/s7zwIEfLnhg/s400/pony1.jpg

Other- She's terrified of storms.

Name- Lily Grey

Age- 13

Gender- Female

Personality- Shy and sweet, Lily always puts others first. She unfortunately has no survival skills but is a quick learner and an even faster runner. She likes to climb trees and swim. She is a pushover and too trusting sometimes, but Emily always protects her if that gets her into any trouble.

Looks- http://data.whicdn.com/images/33876976/cute-dirty-blonde-girl-glasses-jean-jacket-Favim.com-132778_large.jpg

Other- She is scared of anything with more than 4 legs.

[MENTION=2801]Coedy[/MENTION] Sure, if you want to that would be cool. And if you know anyone else who would be interested, can you ask them if they would join?

((Thanks so muchhh :P I'll get started on making a thread for it if we get one or two more people

Bio format

Name- Jake Crawford

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Personality- Jake is cocky, opinionated, and can be selfish. He is absorbed in himself but can be rather flirty. (Just think a jock-like personality)

Looks -
mrhedlunddotcom1721.jpg

Other- None

@Aura Thanks for making a guy! @Xx-Katherine-xX You didn't give me much save the pictures, but thanks for joining as well :P . If you guys know anyone who would want to join, let them know. I'm gonna make the thread now/

[MENTION=2893]XxRainyDaysxX[/MENTION] - I'm going to hold off on posting for a little while until other people catch up. We wouldn't want to get too far without anyone else.

[MENTION=2525]NebulaSkies[/MENTION] Accepted. Thanks for bring someone younger into the picture...that'll be interesting.

Name: Hadix Right

Personality: He is very nice and kind. He loves children and to cook. He also likes to weightlift and is easily angered if he is interupted but he loves flattery.

Looks:

imagejpeg

Other: He was divorced and gained custody of his daughter but she died in the crash. He served in the military for a few of years as a sniper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back