• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☾ Descriptive role-play partner!☽

untamedwonder

✰ ιɴ α ѕтαтe oғ ѕereɴe cαlмeѕѕ✰
Hello! My name is Allison, and Im looking for a descriptive role play partner (Quality> Quantity)! I don't mind your gender. I have been role playing for 6 years, so I have a bit of experience. I am into all the genres listed below, and I would love to hear some of your ideas regarding some of them! If you dont have any ideas, we can brainstorm some together. You can use some of your personal ocs, you could be yourself, or maybe we could agree on an anime and we can be the characters. I do have to say, I am online most of the time. If I dont answer your message in a few days, Its because of my work schedule. Dont worry, I will always get back to you! Anyways, I hope this message finds you well, leave a reply below if interested! Maybe list a few roleplay ideas (If you have any!).

im interested in plotting with you, message me! specifically, ive been craving 'avatar the last airbender' fandom based descriptive role-play or something as simple (yet angsty) as enemies to lovers.

Hi! I Wouldn't Mind RPing With You! I Have A TON Of Original Characters That I Want To Use. Maybe We Can Brainstorm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back