• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Descriptive Partner(s) ♥

Satan

hell-bent

tumblr_static_moon_phases.png

Hey everyone! My name is Shawna, but you can call me Satan if you'd like ;3. I haven't 1x1 RPed in forever and I really want to again! But first, let me tell you a little bit about myself, how I rp, and how I will expect you to RP.

I am, as you could hopefully tell, a descriptive roleplayer. I post 2-3 paragraphs at minimum. I can post up to many paragraphs, all depending on the subject and what is happening in the roleplay. I tend to mirror off the other persons post length-- Just a habit of mine. If I feel that you aren't putting your 'all' into the rp, I'll tell you so. I'm not trying to be that typical bitch... I have just dealt with so much non-sense and let it slide BECAUSE I didn't want to hurt their feelings.. I've suffered for you guys ♥. I am known for making typos, some of my closest friends can tell you that-- So I won't judge for that one typo we all have here and there. But I do expect proper grammar and punctuation.. I want to be able to comprehend what you guys are giving me!

If you have sensitive features against gore/violence or death.. I am not the person for you.

If you cannot handle any adult content.. I am not the person for you.

If you don't like cursing/cussing/swearing, I am not the person for you.

If you think fangirling is annoying or you simply can't handle it.. I am not the person for you.

The 1x1 RP's will occur in the PM box.

I like writers who are dedicated to what they're writing and want to write it. If you feel like you dont/cant be in the RP anymore-- just say so.

I have a sense of humor.. Some may call it twisted-- others love it. I'm just warning you.

A RP has to have at least two people to grow-- I feel the same way about it's plots. Don't be shy to OOC with me-- I am definitely up to make friends and talk about the RP. I don't like it when the RP is all one sided.

I love tumblr.. It's apart of me. If you don't like that, get out. ♥☺

I will play any role, but do NOT abuse the male role please. I like having a flower too. ☺

If you don't like any of the pairings or plots I'll be listing-- You may still PM me and inform me with ideas-- I am always up for them!

I like my OC characters... I don't prefer canonxcanon. Sorry.. it's just not my thing.

Pairings;

Bold= Prefered character to motion as.

Italic= doesn't matter.

vampire x human

witch hunter x witch

princess x wounded knight

princess x knight

princess x prince

princess x dark knight

kicked out princess x knight

Gang Members (Prefer rival)

Assassin x Target

Test Subject x Test Subject

Prince/princess x Prisoner

Kidnapper x captive

Pirate x Non-pirate captive

Criminal x Journalist

***ALWAYS UP FOR MORE***

Plots;

Muse A is distracted when an out-of-breath Muse B takes a seat by them on the train. When they finally glance over at their seat companion 2 stops later, they catch sight of smeared blood on Muse B’s fingers/clothes. Muse B signals for Muse A to keep quiet then and they calmly lean over to inform Muse A that they’re going to need their help getting away because they’ve just committed a crime.

Unable to afford a plane ticket home this year,
Muse A resigns to grabbing a TV dinner for one at the local supermarket and flying solo. They don’t expect to bump into their ex’s (Muse B) parents in the frozen food section nor do they expect to receive an invitation to spend the holidays at their cabin in the mountains. Muse A honestly doesn’t think it’s a good idea to accept, but when Muse B’s parents insist that Muse B will be happy to see them, Muse A agrees to join. Muse A packs a bag and drives up the cabin the following afternoon, hopeful for a pleasant reunion with Muse B, whom they still have feelings for. Only when Muse B answers the door in stunned silence, it’s immediately clear that Muse A is the last person they expected to see on this family vacation. It doesn’t take long for Muse A andMuse B to realize that Muse B’s parents are scheming to get them back together. But will the parents’ efforts—paired with a romantic atmosphere and plenty of opportunities for cozying up by the fire—do the trick?

Muse A and Muse B are part of a tight-knit group of friends who are daredevils. Every Friday night the group gets together in search of their next big thrill. Their favorite pastime is partying on the train tracks on the border of their humble town. There’s nothing quite like the rush of feeling the hard, metal tracks vibrate underneath them as the train comes barreling around the bend. Sometimes they run alongside the train as it rushes by and jump on, hitching a ride to the next town over. Sometimes they climb to the top of the train and jump off into the town’s reservoir for a late night swim. One night, the gang’s party unexpectedly gets broken up by the cops and everyone scatters. Muse A and Muse B head off in the same direction, but Muse A is the one who gets nabbed. It turns out that the police have been monitoring the tracks following reports of delinquent behavior in the last month. As hard as they push Muse A to identify their friends, Muse A refuses to cooperate and they end up taking the fall alone. Muse A is sentenced to a short term in jail and Muse B is the only friend that takes the risk to visit. Muse A and Muse B’s bond grows exponentially over the course of the sentence, developing into something deeper than friendship.

Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they’ve always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has sincerefused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.

Muse B breaks in to Muse A’s home and begins to raid Muse A’s late mother’s jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father’s swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B’s ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE OR HAVE IDEAS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME IN MY INBOX. i LOOK FORWARD TO RPING WITH SOME OF YOU!

tumblr_static_moon_phases.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back