Any Ideas?

Neuton

Hero or villain?
Hello everyone out their! I'm fairly new to Rpnation, but I would like to make a Rp. I have only been a Rper not someone who creates a Rp, but I would love to try it out. Can any of you experience Rp makers help me. I would appreciate it! Any little tips or advice would defiantly help me as well. I don't want make a RP that doesn't really make sense or is too action packed or too simple as well. But I find it harder to do so. So I would also like it if someone could give me advice on making lore as well. I know this all seems selfish, but I really do need your help as well. Thank you for helping me out!

Thank you oh and if anyone just says that I don't need to make a RP because I don't have a lot of experience then I will agree. I just want to try something new as well.

Neuton said:
Hello everyone out their! I'm fairly new to Rpnation, but I would like to make a Rp. I have only been a Rper not someone who creates a Rp, but I would love to try it out. Can any of you experience Rp makers help me. I would appreciate it! Any little tips or advice would defiantly help me as well. I don't want make a RP that doesn't really make sense or is too action packed or too simple as well. But I find it harder to do so. So I would also like it if someone could give me advice on making lore as well. I know this all seems selfish, but I really do need your help as well. Thank you for helping me out!
I believe it helps to have one person manipulate the environment and the other(s) manipulate their/his/her character(s). That and a map, back story, some info on how the world works--depending on if it is made up or not.

Am willing to give advice and share ideas if you want but the official decision making would be entirely up to you.

Eliilianne said:
I'm a first timer, what's PM?
Private Message. It's like a private chat, except everything you say is registered right there.

The means as to how to enter one are in the post above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back