• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Descendants of the Curse

Sabella rolled her eyes.
“You know about the ocean but not about procreation?”
She had no intention and hoped dearly that she wouldn’t be have any pups any time soon but it was inevitable— once two wolves mated, pups were soon to follow.

“What?” Phiona asked wobbling slightly as he set her down. You could hear her brothers out there searching for her some apologizing other calling out to her, but she ignored them all. “I-I don’t know...” she muttered regretfully as sunk down sitting on the floor. Tears welling up in her eyes again as she thought of what Xander did, and how her parents did nothing to stop him. “He thinks he owns me...” Phiona whimpered rubbing the burn on her arm. “That...he’s a...” she struggled internally to find the right word. “He’s a sick bastard!” Phiona said finally not one for swearing it felt good to get it out.

Her saying that felt like a bunch to the gut. He was barely ready to accept their being mated but now he had to think of puppies too? Even with Thea he never thought of that. It would seem like an obvious follow up but for someone who never really liked children he never thought about it. “Do you even want-“ he cleared his throat and tried again. “Would you want pups?” He asked her nervously.

“I could’ve told you that much.”
Gaston sighed deeply and sunk down to the floor next to her. He bundled her up into his lap and kissed her temple softly. His fingers carefully combed and plucked the pins out of her hair, smiling softly as each raven curl fell from its place.
It was heart breaking that Xander and her family would push her like this. She was young, bright, talented and had so much ahead of her— her family would just toss all that aside for this marriage to Xander.
“No one can own you, especially that little weasel. I’ll get you out of here, little flower, we’ll be gone as soon as the sun comes up.”

“No.”
Sabella replied almost instantly. She felt certain that if she ever had a pup or pups for that matter she would almost surely do something detrimental to them.
“I don’t think I’d be a very good mother and you obviously aren’t a fan of the idea.

Phiona nodded as he undid her hair. "Thank you Gaston." She said her voice now quite as she could still hear her brothers searching. She didn't know for certain why she was thanking him, she just knew she would be forever grateful for him being here with her. For the first time in her life she found herself scared of what would have happened had he not been there. Would Xander gone further? Would her parents have stepped in at all?

Donahue nodded almost eagerly hearing she didn't want children. "Good, sorry not good, but . . . you know, that's a relief." He tried not to sound rude or excited about it. "We will just not have pups then." He said thinking this over in his head going over how they could avoid accidentally creating life.

“This is the second time you’ve hid in my room this week.”
Gaston teased her gently, running careful fingers through her dark curls, trying to lighten to mood.

Sabella chuckled and rolled back into her side to face him.
“You almost sound dissapointed.”
She snorted as she teased her mate with a grin.

“In my defense you brought me in here this time, I was originally going to be hiding in my own room.” She smiled softly at him gently reaching up and playing with one of his springy curls. “Not that I mind.”

“I’m not.” He started then realized she was teasing him and he smiled. “Right... I’m just glad that we agree on it.”

A smile spread across his lips as she reached her hand into his hair. He rested his forehead against hers, his fingers curling in her raven ringlets that were so very similar to his.
“When we go home and have this all dealt with there won’t be any hiding anymore. Not that I would mind hiding with you again.”

Sabella smiled, although it slowly grew smaller as she thought back to her own parents. She didn’t know much about mothering but her own mother had done decently and as a she wolf she had been exposed to the rest of the mothers in the pack. Despite all that though she didn’t see herself as a mother and didn’t know if she ever could.
“What were your parents like?”

Phiona chuckled softly. “I wouldn’t mind it either,” she tilted her chin up sweetly kissing the tip of Gaston’s nose. Despite this she hesitated a frown slowly creeping across her lips. “As much as I would love us not needing to hide I don’t want you to loose your position because of me.”

Donahue paused for a second. “I don’t really know.” He thought back to his childhood growing more somber as he thought back to it. “I know my mother died in labor with me, and I assume she didn’t know who my father was or at least he wasn’t around for my birth.” Donahue shrugged voice getting caught in his throat but he shook it off trying not to get emotional.

“You know that it doesn’t matter if it means the two of us being together. If I lose my position at the school that’s what happens. I’ll always be the head of the coven, they can’t change that.”
He smiled, leaning forward he pressed a careful kiss to her lips, however confident and reassuring.

Sabella looked at him curiously. She’d never heard him speak about his parents nor had anyone ever told her about them. There had been rumours in the pack about where he’d come from but they’d never been confirmed.
“Where you from, Don?”

Phiona closed her eyes as he kissed her letting her lips melt against his for a moment before pulling away trying to settle the butterflies in her stomach. “Are you sure that’s what you want?” She asked her voice but a whisper as she cupped Gaston’s cheek

He felt like a teenager— he kissed her once and all he wanted was more, where was his self control?
Restraining himself, he quickly decided that now was the time to be more gentle than overbearing.
“If I didn’t want this I would’ve left hours ago— your family truly has tested my patience.”
He replied quietly.

“Originally? I’m not sure, but before I joined your father’s pack I was wondering around Europe traveling with whoever would take me in.”

“Did they really? I couldn’t tell.” Phiona teased him keeping her voice low as you could hear her brothers getting closer.

“Phiona we’re sorry come out, mother is worried about you.” Douglas called jiggling Gaston’s locked door.

Phiona tensed up knowing her brothers could easily unlock the door she sobered up fast and hurriedly drew a small sigil on the floorboards with her magic.

“Occultatum.” She muttered swiftly grabbing Gaston’s hand touching it to the glowing yellow sigil. Once both of their hands touched it they vanished from sight.

The couple was still there sitting on the floor but when her brothers Benedict and Montague burst into the room they saw nothing. “Where the hell did she go?” Benedict grumbled rummaging through Gaston’s things as Montague checked the closet, under the bed and anywhere else the two could be hiding.

“Maybe they snuck outside?” Montague suggested when they couldn’t find the couple though they came dangerously close to tripping on them.

“Better not have.” Benedict shook his head and with that the two men left closing the door behind them.

Phiona waited for a tense moment before removing her hand from the sigil allowing her to she see herself once more. Slowly the glowing sigil faded away and she took a deep breath looking to Gaston her nerves still on edge. But she didn’t dare speak for fear of making themselves known.

Last edited:
Gaston sat there completely still— all the air in his lungs felt as though they’d been snatched away. His eyes were wide as he looked at the brothers search the room and he finally released a small breath when they left.
“Clever little thing aren’t you?”
Gaston grinned as he whispered, again resting his forehead against hers.

Phiona smiled at his words. “I try~” She whispered softly wrapping her arms around his shoulders. That clever trick of her’s was one of the many things her grandmother taught her as a child. She used it to get out of trouble and to make herself reigning champion of hide and seek over the other coven children. “Though as much as I would love to we can’t hide forever.” She whispered an air of remorse in her voice as she gently ran her hand down his arm and slipping her small fingers through his. “I’d say we have a few more minutes at most before my parents turn this house inside out.”

“And no one, not even once took you to the ocean?”
Sabella asked through a yawn, closing her eyes slowly as she became drowsier.

“What shall we do? Do you want to leave now?”
He asked her, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her to her feet, all the while holding her close to his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back