• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Descendants of Good and Evil

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
Two friends have been together since 2nd grade. Despite changes in personality and generally who they are over the years, they stuck together like glue. Life is fine until one day when the two are hanging out, and find out about a lair hidden within the host's basement. Unheard of secrets are revealed, and many things go against their friendship. Will the two be separated by their blood, or will they defy the natural way it is between Hero and Villain?

I only ask for more than one liners (wont be 100%) and that you don't ghost, give me a reason why you don't want to rp anymore rather than leaving without a word and lowering my self esteem. For this rp i'll play a female, but you can be whatever you want. And we'll discuss who's who in dms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back