• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Department of Defense Against the Supernatural Characters

Hmm.... I like the concept and as long as the world engine virtually never comes into play I'll trust you to keep her from being too OP (I'll let you know if that's an issue later on) I think that fits fine into the lore of this world... the world engine would likely be a creature from the Ethereal Plane that has been bound to her, but the details aren't super important for the purposes here :)

Ok and I hope you don't mind but I'd like to keep it a machine her kind made if that's ok ^-^. And with the world engine. The only thing I saw it coming into play is it comes but never acctictivates and it's just there XD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hel I'll be sure to make my regeneration not 3 seconds and then bam. Op.
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Thank you for the Metahuman, I'll revise my CS. 

Name:

Amara Amari

Species:

Human

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Aromantic

Rogue Hunter

Appearance:

(Using spoiler to reduce size of the post>)

f1416dcad1f55cc35a2d8a197d85e5f9.jpg

Personality:

Amara is a small girl who is rather strong for her age, both mentally and physically. She shows little emotion, and when she does, she shows it in battle. In her time, she has given herself to battle rather than human contact. 

Background:

Amara was born into a small family. Other than that, not much is known about her. She prefers to keep her background hidden, nor is she willing to tell it so easily.

Other:

This small girl has a dog whom they both share gas masks, hiding their faces.

(I hope I didn't make this too long. ;-;)

Scott McCall

smccallheadshot-original-32705.jpg

Position: Freshman in college; hiding from the Defense Agency | Age: 19 

D.O.B. October 5th, 1998 | Race: True Alpha Werewolf | Gender: Male 

Orientation: Heterosexual | Height: 5' 10" | Weight: 159 pounds | Eyes: Brown

Body: Muscular, yet he's not defined for as much as he works out

Attire:

6bbaee40b5c570411fc9971a00ba40d9.jpg

scotts-denim-jacket-corduroy-collar.jpg

tumblr_n3yy85yu4o1r7jrkpo2_500.gif

Personality: Scott starts out as a socially awkward kid in high school trying to find himself, but as his powers begin to reshape his life, his personality changes. While still a bit socially distant, he does become much more confident in his life. As a werewolf, Scott will never kill an innocent life and he wants to use his power to help people much to many werewolf's and even many hunter's frustration

History:

Scott McCall was a kid who played lacrosse and had asthma before the fateful evening he was bitten by a werewolf. It was the last day of summer before his buddy Stiles told him that there was a dead body in the Beacon Hills Woods. However it was revealed that it was only half of the body that was found by the Beacon Hills police. Stiles is found by his father who is the local sheriff, but Scott got away before he tumbled and lost his inhaler. Scott used his cell phone to try and find it, but he was soon bitten by a wolf and in fear, he found himself on a street outside the woods and nearly run over by a car. The next morning before school started, Scott removed a very large bandage on the side of his body. His bite was completely healed and he soon realized that there was something else different about him. His asthma was gone and he could hear things from very far away.

Scott told his friend Stiles about it and Stiles jokingly stated that Scott has something called lycanthropy. Something that Scott didn't believe, but Stiles started doing more and more research and he is soon convinced that Scott is a werewolf. Eventually Scott comes to grips with that, but soon learns the dangers of being a werewolf especially under a full moon. Scott however learns that there is another werewolf in Beacon Hills named Derek Hale. Who lost most of his family years ago when his house was set on fire and most of his family was trapped. There were a few survivors including himself because he was away, his older sister Laura, younger sister Cora, and his uncle Peter who was caught in the fire, but entered into a coma. Derek tried to teach Scott how to use his powers, but Scott neither trusted him or even liked him.

Besides Derek and his new abilities, Derek has to continue to look out for the rogue werewolf and a group of hunters who hunt his kind. Scott even begins dating one of the hunter's daughter named Allison, who he flat out refuses to allow him to date her or even let her date Scott. Scott on the other hand eventually learns that the werewolf who bit him was Derek's uncle, who recovered from his injuries and had been faking it. He killed Derek's sister Laura for her power to become an Alpha. As he wanted to avenge his family and kill the one responsible for murdering most of his family which turned out to be Kate Argent.

Originally, Scott saw the life of being a werewolf as a curse, as it interfered with his love interest Allison Argent. But he then embraces his new powers to help people in need. Although, he has failed in protecting Allison from the dangers of the supernatural, and as a consequence, she died, but that was in his Junior year of High School. Along the way, Scott encounters more people who he will call his friends, and pack members. There's Liam Dunbar, Scott's first beta, Hayden Romero, Scott's second beta, Malia Tate, the daughter of Peter Hale and is also a werecoyote, and a few more. He remains in contact with his friends since the time he was bitten, they are Stiles Stilinski, a normal human, and Lydia Martin, a banshee. 

Relationships:

"I love you. I'm proud of you. I'm proud of us." - Scott on Allison Argent, his first love ; "It's OK. It's OK, it's OK. It's OK, it's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you, Scott. Scott McCall." - Allison Argent on Scott

"I thought you were a predator!" - Scott to Stiles Stilinski ; "Scott, just listen to me. You're not no one. Scott, you're my best friend, okay, and I need you. Scott, you're my brother. Alright, so if we're gonna do this, then I think you're just gonna have to take me with you then." - Stiles to Scott

Abilities/Skills: [A True Alpha has more power then a normal Alpha]

• Shape-Shifting: Most Alpha werewolves (unlike Beta and Omega werewolves) can change the whole form of their bodies
  • Superhuman Strength: Alpha werewolves are strong enough to break through solid concrete; Alpha werewolves' strength further increases depending on the number of werewolves they have in their pack
  • Heightened Senses: Alpha werewolves can see, hear and smell from a far distance
  • Night Vision: Alpha werewolves can see clarity at night
  • Alpha Bite: Only the bite of an Alpha werewolf can grant a human the ability of accessing the supernatural as werewolf
  • Regenerative Healing: Alpha werewolves heal much faster than humans and are immune to diseases
  • Retractable Claws: Alpha werewolves can retract their claws, back and forth
  • Power Absorption: By killing his/her Beta or an Alpha werewolves, that Alpha werewolf can gain more power, but Scott refuses to do this
  • Superhuman Reflexes: Alphas have faster reactions than humans and lower ranking werewolves
  • Superhuman Speed: Alpha werewolves are faster than humans and have a higher endurance. Alpha werewolves' speed further increases depending on the number of werewolves they have in their pack
  • Alpha Roar: The roar of an Alpha werewolf has the ability to force the transformation of other werewolves against their will. Using their roar, an alpha can empower and stimulate their betas so they can accomplish high level tasks, heightening their strength, power, and fortitude in dangerous situations such as being able to fight back against enemies. An alpha will also roar in to restrain potentially aggressive shapeshifters, or those who are ruled by their bloodlust by forcing them into submission or weakening them (this also goes for the alpha's own betas)
  • Retractable Fangs: Alpha werewolves can retract sharp fangs, back and forth
  • Pain Absorption: Alpha werewolves can absorb the pain of other beings
  • Memory Manipulation: By the use of their claws an Alpha werewolf can share or take away memories
  • Enhanced Agility: Alpha werewolves can leap far distances and climb abruptly
  • Chemo-signals: Werewolves have the ability to smell chemo-signals (feelings / emotions) from anyone
  • Fighting: With the experience that Scott has gained over the years, from fighting different supernatural threats, he has acquired a unique style of fighting his opponent

Weaknesses:

• Mistletoe: Much like with humans, Mistletoe poisons werewolves and can lead to death if untreated
  • Mountain Ash: When used properly, Mountain Ash can form an impenetrable barrier to keep supernatural creatures in or out. It can also, according to Dr. Deaton, modify their behavior - keeping them from “causing trouble”. Scott describes being surrounded by Mountain Ash at Eichen House, an insane asylum for the Supernatural, as "being sedated."
  • Wolfsbane: The effects of Wolfsbane vary depending on the type, amount, and delivery method. It can cause hallucinations, weaken, render unconscious or kill werewolves
  • Lunar Eclipse: Werewolves are powerless during a total lunar eclipse
  • Electricity: Intense pain or steady application of high amperage electricity can keep werewolves weak and in human form

Extra:

RED EYES MEAN THAT YOU'RE AN ALPHA WEREWOLF, BUT SCOTT'S EYES ARE A BURNING RED (BASICALLY IT'S MORE DISTINCTIVE)

tumblr_n93gsnbbqZ1s6h3qoo3_r1_500.gif

ScottyEyes-6035.jpg

tumblr_n9io80BmfF1sogtz0o1_500.gif

tumblr_n0yhmzc05j1ruc4cuo1_250.gif

(HIS TRUE ALPHA FORM. CAN BE TRIGGERED THROUGH ANGER AND CONTROLLED THROUGH AN "ANCHOR")

NOTE: HIS EYES CAN STILL GLOW AND HIS TEETH CAN STILL SHARPEN, EVEN WITHOUT THE HAIR AND TRANSFORMED FACE

THIS IS WHAT SCOTT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN HE ROARS/HOWLS:

(PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THE LAST VIDEO, SCOTT WAS IN AN ANCIENT TEMPLE. SO THAT'S WHY IT WAS A LITTLE LOUDER THAN USUAL, PLUS THE WHOLE FALLING DEBRIS AS WELL. I PROMISE, HIS ROAR IS NOT THAT POWERFUL / DESTRUCTIVE)

WénHuà, Cài-Zhi

• 452537FanBingBingCartierAds4.jpg

Basics

Name: Cài-Zhi WénHuà

Species: Witch - Dragon and Elf Descendant

Sexual Orientation: heterosexual

Appearance

Height: 5'1''

Weight: 110 lb

Hair: Ebony Black

Eyes: Night Black

Attire: She usualy wears professional outfit exept when working magic,

then she usualy wears ceremonial garb.

• The first thing everyone notices about Cài-Zhi, is her Asian features. Indeed, she as the small and almost fragile build of the Asian woman, long black hairs as smooth as silk, without any curls, their dark brown eyes almost black inside that almond shape. Thought she takes a lot after her mother in appearance, she as her father’s milky skin, a mix that makes her looks almost like a doll. She usually keeps her hair unbounded, except when she works with herbs, hard magic or cooking. She usually dress like everyone, wearing Asian outfits only during rituals, celebration or when she meets with her family. Her eyes looks at the world with curiosity and benevolence, thought there is a trace of the hardship any white witch pass through during their life. Her white skin is usually covered, even if just a light clothing, because it burns easily in the sun. Her Asian education shows in many small details of movement, the slight bend she gives people in meeting them, while or before she shakes hand. The respect she as for her person and food, the way she keeps herself straight, her hands near her chest instead of just resting near hips.

here then so I can play again!

zeus.jpg

Basics

Name: Noah Tsubaki

Species: Raiju/ Japanese Thunder Spirit Beast

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Occupation/Position: Vigilante/ Freelancer

Appearance

Height:5'10

Weight:idk

Hair:Black sprawled with gray overtones

Eyes: Dark brown eyes

Body: Average build

Attire: Usually wears tailored suits. Colored blue, preferably.

Personality:

Noah is a stubborn old man, to put it lightly. Calm,full of ambition and self-confidence, if he does something, mostly likely he is doing it for his own self gain. He has the usual old-man grumpyness as well. However, during storms and bad weather, his behaviour changes. He becomes more active, unpredictable and is prone to mood swings, due to his electric nature being awakened during thunderstorms.

History:

Tsubaki came into existence like all other Raiju, spawned by Raijin, the Shinto god of lightning. For centuries he has been by the god's side, bringing thunderstorms and rain all over the world, adding to the world's natural order. It was going perfectly, until, one day, his whole reality was turned upside down as the Japanese pantheon of gods had been challenged by another unknown conglomeration of gods. This sparked a war in the godly reality, and soon enough, he was fighting by Raijjin's side in the war, alongside his other Raiju kin.

It was a massive war, and they fought with all their strength. The enemy had numbers, but Tsubaki knew they could win. They had to. In the mist of the battle he swirled around the skies, striking down enemies left and right, his heart animated by Raijin's thunderdrums sounding the music of battle. The fight was almost over, and the Japanese were winning. Tsubaki cheered, thinking the battle won. Just as he was done spewing his gratitude, unknown magic hit him from the enemy lines. As soon as it engulfed him, he fell from the skies.

He fell, and fell, and as he was descending from the ethereal plane, he felt his form slip away, stripping him of his godly-powers. He eventually reached Earth, where it all went black.

It was 1964, and that day a baby was born during a thunderous night. His parents named him Noah. And they didn't know that during that night, what they given birth was a beast of thunder reborn as a man. He grew up, no memories of his past-godly-life, had a normal childhood, until he discovered his thunder-powers in teenage years. Many years later [now] he uses them, as a vigilante on the streets, aspiring to be part of the Department. But he feels something is missing.

He doesn't know what.

Relationships

N/A

Equipment/skills

lightning.jpg

-As a human, Tsubaki has regained acces to his lightning powers. Altough he is not as powerful as he was when he was a full Raijin

he is able to use them, channeling them through his body, which acts like a conductor.

-He can transform into a ball of lighting to travel distances or fly. Sometimes he can take the form of an animal like a wolf of weasel

but he has the same abilities as when he is in ''ball'' form

-Great endurance, and he has trained himself in hand-to-hand combat

Weaknesses:

- As he is a being of lightning, he is vulnerable to water, while using his powers. Otherwise, when he isn't using his powers, he can be taken down

like a normal human

-His mood/personality fluctuates depending on the weather. He is more irational during rainy weather/thunderstorms and may act

impulsively, rather than calculate his moves. Use that to your advantage.

((I'd be happy to make changes if that's something that you'd like me to do.))

Name: Adrian Dahl

Species: Hybrid (Werewolf-Vampire)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Occupation/Position: Mercenary, occasional private detective in Supernatural cases.

Appearance:

Adrian is a handsome, dark-haired man with a thin but muscular body.

9hjq75.jpg

Height: 6'4''

Weight: 203 lbs.

Hair: Dark

Eyes: Dark, however they become golden once he activates his werewolf side.

Attire: Adrian is consistently well-dressed, usually wearing a rather formal attire such as a dark suit.

Personality: Adrian is an amiable, albeit proud, man. Those who know him have considers him fair, stubborn, intelligent and loyal. He is headstrong and has no problem saying what is on his mind. One of the things that stand out the most about him is his feeling of not really belonging anywhere, and he is still searching for it.

History: Adrian was born in the late 1700s, not much is known about how he came to be, for he was found in the woods, abandoned, as an infant by a member of a more civilized werewolf-pack and a prominent nobleman in eastern Sweden. As he grew up, he noticed that he was strange, the thrill of the hunt increased tenfold when the prey first drew blood, and his body became unusally enhanced, even for a werewolf. Yet it was only when he was in his 25th year that he really changed, and what some had already suspected. Adrian wasn't a werewolf, or atleast not completely. He was a new unnatural cross-breed of a werewolf and a vampire, and only when his vampiric side had matured did the truth dawn.

Had it not been for the fact that he had been raised among them, he would likely have been expelled from the pack altogether. But he felt as if he wasn't welcome anymore, and exiled himself only a few years later to travel the world, and to develop a better understanding of himself. Taking on various work whereever he could find it, eventually making a name for himself as a famed hunter, taking on contracts on dangerious supernatural creatures.

Three centuries later, he's still using his abilities to make the world safer, and earn a rather considerable amount of money of course...

Abilities/Skills/Weaknesses: Arian possessed both the strengths and weaknesses of both his vampiric and werewolf side, his werewolf side being further enhanced by his vampiric side, making him a formidable opponent. However not being a true werewolf nor vampire, he cannot fully transform into a wolf, on the other hand, he is far less affected by the sun. Only requiring sunscreen on the more sunnier days if he wants to avoid hurting his skin. Nor does he have to feed on blood, but not doing so will leave him very weakened. He can not however enter a home without an invitation, and he is sensitive to heat and fire.

Something that has helped him on his journey so far is the fact that he's skilled at hand-to-hand combat, and at tracing those he pursue.

@Hel or @Sleipnir

I'm so sorry to everyone who hasn't heard back from me! I got no notifications and didn't know that there were new peeps! I'll read through everyone's sheets tomorrow and get back to you all the I swear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back