• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Demons Light Academy [Invite Only]

Lucy connels she groaned when she heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" She called, heaving her body up off the couch and to the door. She opened it, seeing Dante and cocked her head at him. "Oh hey, it's you~" she said to him, a small smile on her lips.

Ryuu flew past Lucy's head and on to Dante's shoulder, nuzzling him with a purr.
"It's you again!" He chirped happily at the boy, giving him a dragonish smile. For once, Lucy didn't stop the dragon.

"Wanna come in?" She asked him, moving to the side to let him in. "Yes, do come in!! Be the one to take care of my master!"

"Ryuu stop that!" She growled at the dragon, getting a tongue stuck out at her by the little dragon. "Why you little..." She took a deep breath, growling again as she looked at Dante and saying, "he thinks he needs to find someone for me. I don't like it when he does that cause he knows full well how I am. Come on in."

@Alaster Von Grim

"That's sweet but I just thought I'd introduce myself to my neighbors, at least that's what morning star said"

Dante said as he scratched Ryuus chin

"And I don't plan on- shhhhh- what was that"

He asked as a basilisk over shadowed Lucy's dorm

@Comet

Lucy Connels "Well nice to meet you! I'm Lucy." She told him with a small smile. 'And I don't plan on-shhhh- what was that?' She looked out and above her house. Well fuck. She quickly took Ryuu and put him inside, grabbing her twin blades. She made it into the staff form and walked out of the house.

She turned around to face it, the fucker sitting on her house.
"Oiy! Get the hell off my god damn house!"

@Alaster Von Grim

Lucy connels she watched him rain bullets on the thing as it came to the ground. She knew the weak spots on this things. "Goin in." She ran towards the large snake, the thing striking at her. She dodged it luckily, and continued to run at the thing. She jabbed one side into the chin of the big snake, the thing screeching as it tried to reach her.

@Alaster Von Grim

(I guess I'll just come in right here)

Aria laughed as she jumped and landed on top if the basilisk grabbing g at the air a handgun appeared in her hand which had a glowing red stone in it shearing down and held the beasts mouth open foreign gn over and over again inside its mouth the bullets where searing hot and had sparks following them " Who said you could run away!? " she shouted at the basilisk and let the gun go it disappeared and she kept away as the basilisk almost crushed her harbingers jaws she flipped and landed beside Dante " hello " she waved a bit and a little fiery lizard jumped onto her hand making her giggle and side step behind Dante " goodbye " she jumped and put her hands on his shoulders using gn him as a kickstand she launched back up at the basilisk riding on its back she laughed as it bucked

The basilisk hissed and threw off Lucy taken away one of her weapons left stuck in its Jaw, arias bullets ricocheting off it's thick scales

"Those bullets are to weak"

Lucy Connels "Gimme my blades back fucker!" She ran at it, pulling on her blades out from under it's jaw. When she got it out, her body was covered in its blood, Lucy making a disgusted face. "Finish it!" She yelled to Dante, the thing trying to bite her as she blocked it's strike with her double sided sword.

"Quit riding it and kill it! Damn!" She saw Dane throw a gun at her as she continued to defend it off, her back digging into the ground.
@Alaster Von Grim @wolfborn4

Dante ran up the back of the basilisks back and up to his head, he was flicked off and the basilisk was about to strike and eat him but a beam was fired from his gun and blew off it's head, he landed and fell over felling weak

Lucy Connel when Dante blew it's head off, her body was covered more, making her growl. "Ruined a great pair of clothes. Thanks." She stood up, returning her blades to their smaller version on a chain and looked at him. She sighed, dissapointed with her clothes.

Ryuu flew down to her, rubbing his head against her then recoiled at all the blood on her.
"Ew." The little dragon said in a disgusted tone and flew off of her and to the ground.

@Alaster Von Grim

Aria shrugged " not my fault I didn't use the right gun! " she caught the gun Dante had thrown to her and she grinned and jumped up as Dante ran past her she was firing at the creature face till it threw everyone off and Dante shot its face off she flipped and jumped up stretching g she inspected his gun and flicked her hand out grabbing she pulled her gun over with the red stone and compared them. Pryo jumped and landed on her gun and reloaded it

Morning star came up behind aria and snatched blood mist from her hand and brought it over to Dante dropping it in front of him

"You over did it you stupid boy"

He growled

"I'm fine morning star"

Dante replied as he tried to stand up but collapsed

Pryo hissed at Morning Star and Aria's gun went away as Pryo flicked his tail and shot a small fire ball at Morning Star " Enough " Aria said and Pryo got onto her head... Pryo was only the size of her hand so he wasn't very menacing

Alphonse sat on top of the school comfortably. He looked out at the school grounds contemplating what he would do here."Hmm, so what should I do? This place seems interesting, and obviously father wanted me here. But why, for what purpose?" Alphonse thought to himself, as he gazed down at the school grounds."Maybe he wanted you to make friends?" His demon partner Naraku replied, being as Naraku was the only person who could understand Alphonse. It was really annoying having this fox in his head all the time. Although he could talk to people through Naraku so at least he had that. No more playing games to communicate. Of course he knew sign language but most didn't so it was useless. Alphonse leapt from the school with Naraku on his shoulder. It seemed like a suicide attempt but even if he didn't have Naraku he could still land with no problems. But just to be safe, Naraku transformed becoming the size of a horse with blue flames surrounding its legs. Alphonse landed on Naraku and they headed down towards the school grounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria waited till Morning St Ar was out of sight then walked over and crouched next to Dante, she poked his face " You didn't really do much I don't see why you passed out " she watched as Pryo jumped onto Dantes face his little lizard body was very warm almost burning

Alphonse and Naraku landed right infront of Morning star. It wasn't on purpose it was actually completely coincidence. But Neither Alphonse nor Naraku seemed to notice Morning star as they seemed to be looking at the dorm."Is this the place?" Alphonse asked Naraku, who simply nodded his head yes. @Alaster Von Grim

Alaster Von Grim]Dante slaps pyro off his face as he wakes up "My guns use my demon energy" He groaned as he put his guns away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9858-wolfborn4/ said:
@wolfborn4[/URL]

"Who are you what business do you have here"

Morning star growled

@Solemn Jester
Alphonse turned around spotting Morning star." Hmm, look Naraku someone left their mongrel off its leash." Alphonse spoke to Naraku, who being the only one who could hear Alphonse replied."Ahh yes it does seem that way doesn't it. Well hello, my name is Naraku. It's a.....pleasure to make your acquaintance." Naraku said this last part with a bit of hesitation. His tail flicked back and forth as he stood the size of a horse infront of Morning star."We are looking for our dorm and we believe this may be it." Naraku finally answered morning star, and Alphonse tossed down the piece of paper with his dorm information on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back