• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Demon's Catch

The world isn't as bright as it used to be... a once rich environment has turned concrete. Trees into paper, forests into wastes, flora and fauna are only seen in growth centers or botanical gardens and zoos. Technology has advanced so far, yet we didn't care about the environment quickly enough. Smog is now one of the greatest health hazards. When not in a domed city, the air is extraordinarily hazardous, and protective equipment is necessary for survival. Outside the domes, creatures that science doesn't know much about roam, and cause havoc on any city to city caravans. These creatures make travel on anything other than rail dangerous and difficult.

There are yet more things that science does not know about which roam. Some roam in other realms, some in our own, some even among humans with an incredible ability to blend in when they want to. From Demons to Angels, Vampires to Werewolves, the creatures of myth are often more than just hearsay and storytelling. In this particular case, a demon from the Underworld/Hell, depending on what you want to call the realm, has come to this futuristic Earth to find a particular Female Human. This "Human" has a demonic heritage which must be awakened for its potential to shine through, and that is this Demon's task.

Weeks after arriving back in the human realm, Malice is still trudging through crowds of mortals, becoming increasingly annoyed the longer it takes to find the objective. "Damn demon spawn. No info on my target, no idea who you are, and the only thing keeping me on this job is the fact I know I will regret if I do complete it and return to our realm," Malice is muttering quite venomously. Malice pushes past a few more individuals while imagining how much fun it would be to take his, having taken a male body this time, true form and cutting a few humans down where they stand. Finally reaching a less populated section of the city, Malice ducks away from the humans and hides beneath the shade of a tree to get a visual on the surroundings.

Sighing with even more aggravation, Malice pushes away from the tree and returns to the throng of easy to kill mortals. "Where are you little demon spawn. You better come out of hiding before I lose my self-control." Malice is muttering this even though he knows that he can't do anything about the current situation. Deciding to take a chance, he moves into an alley and lets some of his power out, creating a demonic sensory wave out that will ping off of any nearby demonic presences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back